• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened Garou vs Oltura (Battle for 4th Strongest Non-Smurf 5-A)

Tfw she needs to be able to inflict pain for it to work, but Garou at that point is too strong. (Wich is obviously not the author intent, since Garou is more of an endurance type who eats damage and feels pain from everything but endures through willpower and regen. much less a whip with thorns from a monster capable of inflicting damage to Amai mask when that Garou is low dragon.)
When was that accepted? Wouldn't Orochi be aware Do-S couldn't damage Garou if that were an actual rule?

actually someone brought up that garou could get deconstruction resistance cause of nuclear fission attack
without that win con then garou would just one shot and win
The current wincon is the mind hax which isn't actually affected by willpower, and given the fact that we give the normal hunter resistance to mind hax due to frenzy virus and effluvium, then it can bypass at least one layer of mind hax resistance due to the fact that even if not the latter applies to all humans the former does.

The current wincon is the mind hax which isn't actually affected by willpower, and given the fact that we give the normal hunter resistance to mind hax due to frenzy virus and effluvium, then it can bypass at least one layer of mind hax resistance due to the fact that even if not the latter applies to all humans the former does.
ok but the radiation would just keep the fella dead wouldn't it? and the moment he died garou would regain his mind I assume
eventually he'd just atomize the dragon with a fart before he revives

Proof that Oltura can adapt to cosmic radiation?

I mean, Garou's only wincon is BFRing the thing, wich can't happen assuming he gets passively mindhaxed the moment the fight starts. Even if Oltura doesn't adapt to radiation Garou either leaves and worships it from the moon (assuming the mindhax doesn't vanish for the moments it's dead) or walks close to it and lets himself be deconstructed or something.
Wonder how God would react to Garou getting mind controled, might even off him right there.

We have no idea what God would do if that happened. Might ignore it, might help him (if Tatsumaki passing out was caused by him like in the fan theories), might turn him into salt for "incompetence" might even turn back time, but we have no way of knowing.

Oltura's light is completely dodgeable and doesn't cover a wide aoe compared to what Garou in his monster form was used to and certainly not the same amount of aoe that just one of Garou's attacks like his black holes or nuclear fission does.

oh wait the mind hax isn't passive
and the moment the attack comes out garou would use his awareness to just understand it and adapt/copy most likely
interesting

Garou's modes where originally made to copy animals, but him getting Oltura's face while using it will be too much for me

Proof that Oltura can adapt to cosmic radiation?
I mean even if it doesn't, Garou ***** off somewhere else the radiation in the area will eventually decrease to the point that it will no longer be deadly, and Oltura wins not only due to mind-haxing them but also Garou self bfr
Oltura's light is completely dodgeable and doesn't cover a wide aoe compared to what Garou in his monster form was used to and certainly not the same amount of aoe that just one of Garou's attacks like his black holes or nuclear fission does.
This is just wrong, firstly that's larval Oltura who even then we see emit light whenever it opens its mouth but not even not this form who we see passively emit light during the entire fight, hell the entire arena you cover it in is covered with its light, secondly, it is the perception that gets you screwed over, it isn't like a ray or anything so Garou standing there gets mind haxed.

I mean even if it doesn't, Garou ***** off somewhere else the radiation in the area will eventually decrease to the point that it will no longer be deadly, and Oltura wins not only due to mind-haxing them but also Garou self bfr

This is just wrong, firstly that's larval Oltura who even then we see emit light whenever it opens its mouth but not even not this form who we see passively emit light during the entire fight, hell the entire arena you cover it in is covered with its light, secondly, it is the perception that gets you screwed over, it isn't like a ray or anything so Garou standing there gets mind haxed.
garou irradiated the entire planet afaik
also gonna need more details on why supernatural willpower wouldn't work, what exactly is the layering on it
esp since I saw characters being unaffected by it in the given video on the profile, and even an affected dude literally just being talked out of it?

Garou's presence would Eventually turn the entire planet into a radioactive wasteland according to Blast. How long it would be no idea. Then again he can self BFR easily.

Would the mind hax remain even after he leaves it's effective range and is no longer exposed to the light? And if yes would he be mind controlled by more than 24 hours?

Technically correct actually, the fact that he can react to mftl+ means he can see things faster than light before the light bounces off of said thing for him to see
due to this physics loophole he would speed blitz the light before he technically sees it
Uh, not sure how this holds up wiki standards wise tho, also why would he dodge looking at something so hard before knowing what it even does
Certainly a matchup that’s… difficult, for garou

I think a Character needs either supernatural shit spider sense or absolute paranoia to try dodging what appears to be light radiating from his opponent's body
Garou's IR is specifically stated to automatically dodges anything that is a harm to him body,

Planetary radiation and radiation contamination does not go quickly.
I'm aware of Oltura's light surrounding the island like a wall or whatever being passive but where is it shown that Oltura produces light all throughout that boundary being passive?

Until i see his IR let him automatically dodge a mentally harmful Pregnant Elsa x spiderman video compilation i'm not convinced.
A very strong point however i feel like Garous passive radiation would just keep Oltra ded since we used the same thing in Ainz vs reinhard where Ainzs passive kept him permanently dead. And i doubt oltras RE is faster than Garous. So garou adapts and overcomes, gg

Is there any proof Oltura's passive deconstruction also affects living beings? Because his profile says it causes specifically objects to break down.

And, after I've looked for a fight against him, it doesn't seem to affect living beings too. Don't know about the Verse, so I may be wrong,
I would assume it does, living being are matter too Yknow
Problem is, Garou is way tougher matter than an arrow of unknown potency

Why would it be dura neg, it’s just ripping something apart at a smaller level from a range
but Garou already has atomic level control as seen with time travel and nuclear fission gravity fist

God isn't controlling him. He just messed with his morality a bit. At worst it's like Shisui's genjutsu where you dont even notice you are being controlled

Nah kars has a failsafe if he gets haxed to death before he can understand
K̵a̵r̵s̵ ̵a̵l̵s̵o̵ ̵h̵a̵s̵ ̵u̵n̵c̵o̵n̵v̵e̵n̵t̵i̵o̵n̵a̵l̵ ̵r̵e̵s̵i̵s̵t̵a̵n̵c̵e̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵p̵o̵w̵e̵r̵ ̵m̵i̵m̵i̵c̵r̵y̵,̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵a̵g̵a̵i̵n̵s̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵o̵s̵e̵ ̵w̵h̵o̵ ̵a̵l̵r̵e̵a̵d̵y̵ ̵c̵o̵p̵i̵e̵d̵ ̵h̵i̵m̵

The 2 biggest doubts i have towards this match are
1) Will Oltura's mindhax persist even after it dies and during the moments it takes to ressurect
2)Will Oltura's mindhax persist even if Garou self BFRs away from him amd if yes for how long

Back