• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened Garou vs Oltura (Battle for 4th Strongest Non-Smurf 5-A)

Because an arrow is like 2 kilograms and made of wood. Garou is 5A and a full human with regen.
Why would deconstruction be limited to arrows unless stated the material being deconstructed doesn't actually matter-

Why would it be limited to arrows
Just curious. Because it seems like it could be that its deconstruction aura could just be Oltura having overwhelming energy that destroyed the arrow but if it had more deconstruction showings then I wouldn't have mentioned it.

Is the deconstruction instant or does it take a while to happen?
If it's instant there's a fairly high chance Garou will get a small part of his arm/horns deconstructed and then quickly jump back. If it takes a while he might be screwed by the time he gets to melee range.

1. Your scan broke.
04.png

Why would deconstruction be limited to arrows unless stated the material being deconstructed doesn't actually matter-
I'm saying it isn't showing the ability to deconstruct high durability matter, or large amounts of matter at once.

Also, we're giving Garou resistance to matter manipulation/deconstruction.

Just realized there's so many OPM debaters ready to flex the new Garou at once that anyone opposing him in debate might just get steamrolled without even noticing it.

Just realized there's so many OPM debaters ready to flex the new Garou at once that anyone opposing him in debate might just get steamrolled without even noticing it.
Garou and Saitama are now OPM supporters/debaters scapegoats for anytime someone tries to slander the verse.

Nothing stops Garou from getting mind haxed because it is passive in this key and has enough range (will be a ******* tradition for stories bosses to have passive hax at this rate) he has no answer to rez bar bfr, assuming that it can adapt or regen to deconstruction that leaves literally no traces left in like dumb and he literally can't with low-mid, the deconstruction instantly ends the fight same with any dragon element attack, or the fact that if he somehow doesn't get mind haxed won't do h2h and subsequently get deconstructed and gg'd
And before you, all post at like Mach 15 and make me have to read 20+ posts and then posts that reply to them and I get dogpiled to shit, please do not, I am not a one-man army

Nothing stops Garou from getting mind haxed because it is passive in this key and has enough range (will be a ******* tradition for stories bosses to have passive hax at this rate) he has no answer to rez bar bfr, assuming that it can adapt or regen to deconstruction that leaves literally no traces left in like dumb and he literally can't with low-mid, the deconstruction instantly ends the fight same with any dragon element attack, or the fact that if he somehow doesn't get mind haxed won't do h2h and subsequently get deconstructed and gg'd
And before you, all post at like Mach 15 and make me have to read 20+ posts and then posts that reply to them and I get dogpiled to shit, please do not, I am not a one-man army
Garou improvises, adapts, and overcomes 😎

garou adapts, regens, skill stomps, ADs, one shots, copies, gg gg gg gg gg gg

althought I'm pretty sure supernatural willpower is a way to resist the mind hax,

if deconstruction is really that bad then um. hm, well, I mean, if it wasn't clear, I mean isn't it obvious

And then you realize that Garou becoming Oltura's mindless servant doesn't stop his radiation which would kill Oltura in the end.
First of all it has res, second of all it has its own reactive evo that does not take that long to work

actually someone brought up that garou could get deconstruction resistance cause of nuclear fission attack
without that win con then garou would just one shot and win

Tfw half monster Garou was unaffected by Do-S mind control
Tfw she needs to be able to inflict pain for it to work, but Garou at that point is too strong. (Wich is obviously not the author intent, since Garou is more of an endurance type who eats damage and feels pain from everything but endures through willpower and regen. much less a whip with thorns from a monster capable of inflicting damage to Amai mask when that Garou is low dragon.)

Back