• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Awakened Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest vs End God Mode Medaka Kurokami

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you think medaka Will just erase time when she even cannot see Rimuru from 4km? I mean she even only know Rimuru's name, without knowing His location, even when bloodlust ON she will never know if Rimuru is just a slime until she found him,1 second for medaka means several days or even several week for Raphael so pretty sure Raphael Will reap her soul with Rimuru range advantage, just see how fast human brain can think? You cant equalize Raphael thinking speed since she is basically Rimuru's skill

Its causality manip not void manip

Yes medaka will just erase from 4k without any eye sight

Also again she erases her time and then rimuru can do nothing

And yes Raphael does get equalized specifically because she is Rimuru's skill

Medaka AFing Rimuru means that hes gone, end of discussion. Rimuru is neither acausal, nor is he resistant to causality manip. He has absolutly no answers to his cause getting erased. Present Rimuru being stuck in a imaginery space does not prevent past weak ass slime Rimuru being erased the moment he got reincarnated. And no, Medaka does NOT need to know anything about her opponent outside of that he exist. She doesnt need to know when time started to exist to erase her own, she dosnt need to know when colors came into existence to erase them, she dosnt need to know when causality came into existence to erase it.

Another thing is that you all throw in a random ability that could kill Medaka, but what of that does Rimuru actually use while bloodlusted? Medaka did use AF while bloodlusted right of the bat. Proof me that Rimuru uses any ability that puts down Medaka for good while bloodlusted instead of throwing in abilitys that might net Rimuru the win.

@God of Procrastination

nearly every Rimuru supporter adamantly claims that Medaka cant copy them, so i dont see why youre brining up something that is apperently impossible.

Rimuru goes for absorb in character and when bloodlusted first move to be honest, but apparently Rimuru scales to Daguel who does have resistance to causality manipulation so we probably shouldn't bother with this thread at this point (both characters need a CRT)

Blackcurrant91 said:
@Elizhaa, with the current profiles as they are Rimuru doesn't get a chance to do any of that before he is errased.
Why is this now because I believe the arguments that I and other yhat show how Rimuru could win presented shown otherwise?

Look Elizhaa, does past slime Rimuru have his imaginery space? Can present Rimuru protect his past self with his imaginery barrier? If both answers are no then Medaka AF. AF erases the cause of Rimuru, thus erases him in the present too. Because this is what AF does. Erasing the cause of something to get rid of the effect. There is literally no NLF involved. Rimuru has currently no answers to that. Rather than us being the one to use NLF, you should rather explain why AF dosnt get rid of Rimuru.

Its pointless either way because Rimuru apperently gets causality resistance. But until then, Medaka AF.

Yeah I agree, just Hax fights tend to be a stomp one way or another (I agree that Rimuru has win conditions Medaka's are just way faster)

First Witch, when did all fiction ever erased anyone from a Timeline byy erasing someone cause in the past? Also, Rimuru can get mid-godly Regenerationn if he wish with his food chain ability easily so I doubt he won't use it while being bloodlusted?

First Witch said:
Look Elizhaa, does past slime Rimuru have his imaginery space? Can present Rimuru protect his past self with his imaginery barrier? If both answers are no then Medaka AF. AF erases the cause of Rimuru, thus erases him in the present too. Because this is what AF does. Erasing the cause of something to get rid of the effect. There is literally no NLF involved. Rimuru has currently no answers to that. Rather than us being the one to use NLF, you should rather explain why AF dosnt get rid of Rimuru.

Its pointless either way because Rimuru apperently gets causality resistance. But until then, Medaka AF.
She can't TARGET Rimuru (out of range due to lack of spatial-hax). She cannot sense him or locate him within his imaginary barrier, period. His past doesn't get affected in the first place, because she fails to target his present self.

Also All fiction supposedly affects only "real" things, but Rimuru is within an "imaginary" space, i.e. it's "unreal".

If you want to erase the cause of Rimuru then you have to deal with 2C system and 4C dragon who transcends time and space XD

It would also cause a fatal paradox with High 4-C Hero Chloe and Hinata, so Medaka's Causality Manipuation would have to be stronger than the Hero's pre-established harmony.

The system literaly transfer Rimuru to isekai and Veldora aura makes him exist in His cave, and now Veldora memory transcends time and space Good luck beat Someone who defeat Titan who can warps laws of physics with a normal punc

Blackcurrant91 said:
Medaka erases Satou to before he was even born dude. She doesn't have to errase of all of that to do it as well.
Satou is orginally from another universe; Medaka's range with all-fiction is not multi-universal so she can't do it.

The "system" in Satou's case is only planet level though and though he is a continuous cycle of reincarnation, it can't be at all compared to the situation of Rimuru who is a crucial part in a stable timeloop of a timetraveling High 4-C Hero who herself can only affect it slightly, was literally formed from the magical energy of a High 4-C being and was reincarnated via just his soul by a 2-C existence, which is ABOVE All Fiction's range.

She can interract with Satou via Rimuru who is right in front of her. You don't need multi-universal range to affect the cause of a being right in front of you

Blackcurrant91 said:
She can interract with Satou via Rimuru who is right in front of her. You don't need multi-universal range to affect the cause of a being right in front of you
Rimuru most likely going to get Mid-Godly from Food Chain since he is bloodlust and likely used a clone also for recon. Counting reactive evolution, if he just get the data/information about all-fiction, then he used his reactive evoltuion to get resistance. I don't see this be a likely case, also.

Rimuru can only gain this with preperation no? it would be indicated on his profile that he 'does have this' instead of 'abilities he can have'

• Edit* I can see he does have it in this key never mind.
Does low-godly save you from Causality based EE?

Oh wait you are talking about Rimuru's human self, Satoru Mikami? Please don't use "Satou" because I mistook that for Satou from Death March.

Anyways, no. You can't just say she somehow affects the present self of Rimuru (which she can't due to IMAGINARY barrier which is NOT REAL and she lacks spatial manipulation to affect in the first place) and then even NLF things to "somehow" affect the process up until a different part of the multiverse while ignoring that Rimuru/Satoru was "carried" by a 2-C being at some point when Medaka's range is clearly only "likely universal" with All Fiction, since she'd be directly affecting the Causality of the Voice of the World, which is Low Multiversal.

Has she shown any feats of being able to affect Low Multiversal beings by proxy?

Blackcurrant91 said:
Rimuru can only gain this with preperation no? it would be indicated on his profile that he 'does have this' instead of 'abilities he can have'
Nope. Depending on the feats even Mid Godly may fail (if mid godly has never tanked being erased from the timeline, but only from the present).

Satou only gains this ability after he dies. He isn't instrinsicly linked to the voice of the world in his main universe. Isn't he just chosen upon his death? Why wouldn't I use Satou in a thread about Rimuru? the thread is clearly not about Death march lol.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Blackcurrant91, He doesn't need preparation; he has reactive evolution which is COMBAT APPLICABLE.

Here is Reactive Evolution page:

Summary
Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, adapt to grow better capable of dealing with any given issue; this can mean growing to become more resistant to certain methods of attack and certain abilities, developing new powers to better defend one's self, or just becoming more powerful to become an even greater threat.

A combination of Adaptation and Reactive Power Level, rather than adapting to better utilize their resources or rather than just growing stronger, the user improves in any number of ways to become more successful, durable, and powerful whenever their respective limits are tested.

Does low-godly save you from Causality based EE? Well, if it can't erase sould then no. Wellm in any case, Mid-Godly whic he woulld activated would.

His name is Satoru and not Satou.

Also regardless the causality manipulation would directly affect a Low Multiversal existence since it did carry him all the way to the different Universe. Anything preventing that to happen up until Rimuru's safe reincarnation would mean you affect the causality of a Low Multiversal being, even if just "by proxy". Medaka doesn't have the range for that.

After that it would have to affect the pre-established harmony of the hero who can time travel and is High 4-C but even such an existence can only barely affect her own pre-estbliashed harmony. This pre-established harmony is strong enough to reverse time to the scale of Rimuru any Otherworlders being back in their own universe, so the scale of it should be 2-C as well.

I was talking about gaining abilities via foodchain. I dunno, I don't have enough knowledge of both verses to argue any further. Good luck Earl!

Blackcurrant91 said:
I was talking about gaining abilities via foodchain. I dunno, I don't have enough knowledge of both verses to argue any further. Good luck Earl!
He already got the information the abilities so he would just actived it. He stated that he would easy anyway

Firephoenixearl said:
Blackcurrant91 said:
Nope. Depending on the feats even Mid Godly may fail (if mid godly has never tanked being erased from the timeline, but only from the present).
Mid-Godly won't fail if it could it would be me MId-Godly Regenerationn. Only, Higher D-destruction, Conceptual Manipulation (Starting from Type 3), or characters with the feat can negated Mid-Godly. Medaka has no feat of any of these requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back