• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, no.

Mark 6 would only scale to base Loki as the armor one-shoted him twice in the movie.

CA's shield already scales to base Thor.

Loki dura is listed as at least High 7-C, likely 7-A+ and Mark 6 Iron Man being likely as as strong as the Hulkbuster makes no sense. CA's shield only scales with the at least only in the dura.

MK 6 would only scale to the High 7-C part, the likely is just a part of the possibility of him being stronger.

It will scale to all the other 8-A's, so it's better for wait for more Admins to respond about this.

Knocking Loki down is not particularly special, especially when in the first scene it was done (Mk.6), Loki looked none worse for wear. At least, Mk.7, the latter scene, gave the possibility of it actually hurting him, as the scene was cut on Loki immediately afterwards, and there was no mention of him again until later.

MK6 is a clear 8A, and as are those who scale to it like Whiplash

MK7 being High 7A IMO should be evaluated as literally every 8A barring whiplash would get upgraded

Nothing?

I literally said he doesn't

He's the only 8A who doesn't get buffed to High 7C if we accept High 7C for Iron Man

Hmm. Says on the profile that he's likely Mountain+ for tanking the Destroyer's beam, despite the fact that he never met the business end of that thing. At best, he's an unknown for tanking a gun based on / built from the Destroyer, which is unquantifiable as hell, and is visually weaker than its predecessor.

Also, Thor held back, and Hulk was ragdolling him on concrete/marble the same way anyone could with a wet towel, meaning, he isn't rigid on contact, rather, he bends and sways.

I agree with the downgrade, i also find strange that Loki weaponry is much stronger than the Chitauri Scepter / Mind Stone and Gungnir.

Okay, let me get things straight.

7-A Loki is a no.

7-C Loki is a go.

Mk.6 Iron Man is whatever he's rated at the moment.

Mk.7 likely scales to Loki.

Cool?

Did he? I thought he only threatened Loki and never actually fought him in it.

> i also find strange that Loki weaponry is much stronger than the Chitauri Scepter / Mind Stone and Gungnir.

Tbf Gungnir also stabbed Hela. So like other Asgardian weapons its capable of damaging people of much higher durability.

Qawsedf234 said:
Did he? I thought he only threatened Loki and never actually fought him in it.
> i also find strange that Loki weaponry is much stronger than the Chitauri Scepter / Mind Stone and Gungnir.

Tbf Gungnir also stabbed Hela. So like other Asgardian weapons its capable of damaging people of much higher durability.
Someone already made a revision about this, and I am trying to fix the page.

Correct me but Zemo hid behind a nuke proof bunker in Civil War. But Stark said he can take it down. The door of that bunker was unharmed by Captain America's shield throw

Zemo replied to Stark that he would over time.

Zemo could have been lying just to induce some form of fear, but let's remember that he studied the Avengers for a hole year (Although, its unknown how much knowledge he had over Stark current armors).

• The power stone's variable AP and why isn't it accepted yet.
  • Why not just scale Iron Man to the 2.126 gigaton meteor?
  • Oh yeah, it was only Large Mountain level.
  • Why not scale Iron Man to Thanos' physical stats since his hand crunching at the former's helmet does more damage than the power stone beam.
  • Does that not mean that Thanos is only able to use the power stone as a ranged attack and not some AP boost?
Has this been discussed?

Here's a fun question, why is Thor's AP scaled to his durability? His best feats without Stormbreaker that have been calc'd put him at Country but under his AP section it says:

Large Country level (His AP should be somewhat comparable to his durability. Effortlessly covered Wakanda in a storm. Casually covered Asgard in a storm. Overpowered post-Sakaar Hulk, battled Hela and managed to harm her)

Why does it need to be "somewhat comparable" to his durability? Stonewalls exist.

He can be hurt by a purely physical fighter, the Hulk, who should be able to withstand the force he puts into his own punches, lest he breaks his arm in the process. Thor can hurt Hulk back.

"The Mark L's durability in general is extremely inconsistent. It tanks a good few hit from Thanos who is above Thor's durability (392 teratons) but his helmet gets torn off more easily than the tesseract was crushed (226 teratons) but his shield made of the same stuff tanks supposed 5-A beams."

Any thoughts on this?

I still don't think the shield should be 5A. The power stone is canonically inconsistent.

The body has thicker plating than the helmet, so of course the latter would give out much easier. Also, the shield is as thick as Iron Man's torso. There's plenty of material for the power stone to smash through, so he took that brief moment to move out of the beam's path.

Cumulative damage. The power stone, as speculated for the past how long, has variable damage based on size/mass/idk. The shot to the torso/chest was brief and so the armor held, while the one that hit the shield was a prolonged beam.

It's the same with Tony's repulsor, if you go back on it. His strongest are always prolonged yellow plasma instead of white bursts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back