• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad nobody made the Dr Strange edits. As we decided, he should be High 6-B with regular magic. Upto 5-A with more powerful magic

I agree that Strange's magic is below Thanos. I mean, disregarding the latter kicking the former's shield apart, there's also the fact that Strange's magic sword did nil when he was swinging at Thanos' exposed back. Thanos didn't even register, or care that Strange was there hitting him.

Also, the latter caught the former's sword with his hand, the sharp end, resting on his thumb.

According to new theory, Captain America died when Thanos punched him. But the changes got reverted when Thanos used the Time Stone. This is supported by the fact that Hulkbuster wasn't fused to stone any more and the War Machine wasn't crushed like Thanos did

Didn't read any comment on this thread but Thor need to upgrade it calcs say that he tank neutron star for 2 min, but in the movie the elf said "it takes some few minutes or maybe more" which is greater than 2 min

He didn't even tank it for 2 minutes on screen. It was closer to 45 seconds.

I was trying to get across that the calc isn't using the movie timeframe either. It's using the bare minimum amount of time he was in the star's beam, which would be two or three minutes

So shouldn't we multiply it by how many seconds Thor tanked the beam?

The Everlasting once said that we use Joules/second in our tiering system though, don't know if that is true or not.

Don't we only use the AP per given second and only one second as the statistic to be used?

Superman vs Thor wouldn't be a good match up. If you don't equalize speed then Superman blitzes, and if you do then its a who hits who first sort of thing since Superman's AP is 7.245x Thor's high end 6A durability but in turn Superman gets oneshot by Stormbreaker.

Qawsedf234 said:
Superman vs Thor wouldn't be a good match up. If you don't equalize speed then Superman blitzes, and if you do then its a who hits who first sort of thing since Superman's AP is 7.245x Thor's high end 6A durability but in turn Superman gets oneshot by Stormbreaker.
I thought matt didn't expect sub rel dcu?

High 6-A Superman is currently listed at Sub-Rel. Even if you ignored it, base Superman is Mach 3739.27 which is 79.826x Thor's combat speed and 4.1475x his throwing speed. Heck dude base Superman is 2.8919x faster than Thor's lightning. The speed gap is so enourmus that Thor has zero chance to do anything.

> And where did sub rel come from?

Its a scaling chain. Here's an image that basically explains it

Saw it more clearly now on the Reddit pagee. The scaling chain is unquantifiable partial due to the fact that he pulled a 10x multipiler out of nowhere. And how is Wonderwoman compared to superman in bvs? Supes was bodying everyone including her, if she was as fast as him she would of been at least be able to precieve the flash (which she didn't). And in the next scan he says that supes became so fast he makes everyone around him frozen, so, which one is it? Is wonderwoman comparable to supes or not? And there are alot of large mountains in kenya. Why the calcer only chose mount kenya is beyond me.

PS: I'sincerly apologize for going off topic, but if this is the reason that the dceu sub rel, then it's uttrely wrong.

Superman (BvS) ~ Doomsday ~ Wonder Woman -> Superman was amped by the mother box -> Superman now is far faster than WW.

> And how is Wonderwoman compared to superman in bvs?

They both fought Doomsday

> which one is it?

They were compairable in BvS, but then Superman got amped in JL

I'm still not getting why he chose a 10x multipler. There is no sourve what's so ever that claims it's times 10. It could've been x3,x4 or x5. But why did he chose 10? And my kenya statement still hasn't been addressed.

Ps: come to my wall with this. This isnt a thread for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back