• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am gonna call into question High 6-B Tony tbh. His scaling comes from being able to split Thanos skin with a full combo in the Mk L but as seen in Endgame, his suit which has gone through 35 different iterations and upgrades and even amped by Thor couldn't match up to Thanos in base and was actually getting slapped around like fodder. I feel that he shouldn't scale to the full value of the star feat at all.

Thanos should just be High 6-B seeing as he is comparable to the Hulk physically but still a bit stronger. He also was barely able to overpower Thor and almost stab him with Stormbreaker despite using two hands and going all out.

Captain Marvel should also just be plain High 6-B though we should add a "higher with absorption".

Agree with the rest you said.

Thanos should have a High 6-A kwy with preparation for being able to wipe off civilizations. That should clearly showed have of the planet was burning

His weapons were nowhere near High 6-A and that also means that random wizards have High 6-A shields which is just dumb. It also makes everyone High 6-A for being inside that airstrike.

We can actually scale Thanos' weapons. There was an explosion seen from space in that planet destruction shot. Looked pretty much Island level to me

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Wait... Why is Witch (likely far higher) instead of just "likely higher"
She could toy with Base Thanos. Also Thanos needed the power stone to push through her attacks while she destroyed the mind stone.

The Leviathans aren't 7-A are they? Thor shot down multiple with one blast and Hulk casually no diffed another. Not really sure if they would scale. Valkyrie scales to town or something rn which is a decent bit above any Avenger in phase 1 bar Hulk and Thor, so the scaling still fits.

She could toy with Base Thanos. Also Thanos needed the power stone to push through her attacks while she destroyed the mind stone.

She didnt toy with base thanos. She was clearly giving it her all. Toying is when the opponent doesnt even take you seriously.

Saw it yesterday. Damn they nerfed the IG, if you use the snap your fingers is a one use only deal. Also Hulk lost an arm to IG.

Yeh, Scarlet was clearly going all out when fighting Thanos. If the phrase "You took EVERYTHING from me" didn't make that obvious.

AppleLord said:
Saw it yesterday. Damn they nerfed the IG, if you use the snap your fingers is a one use only deal. Also Hulk lost an arm to IG.
No, it's only a one use deal if you aren't strong enough to handle the power of the stones. If anything they nerfed Thanos and buffed the IG, since it's now confirmed it can destroy and recreate the Universe.

Thanos snapped twice and Alt-Thanos was gonna do the same. Its more that Hulk/Iron Man is a lot less durable than Thanos than the IG being a one use sort of thing.

AppleLord said:
It isnt a one use only deal. Its only a one use only deal if your body cant handle it. Thanos in this case, can take it an use it a couple of times. Only nearly killing him when he destroyed the gems themselves.

What's the point in the IG been damage if it works a second time? lol Thanos did snap twice so he scales to universal level in durability?

What's the point in the IG been damage if it works a second time?

Well the IG was created to just allow the user to easily wield all six stones at the same time, not withstand every use with no damage. Unlike the 616 universe where the Gauntlet and Gems are more connected.

Thanos did snap twice so he scales to universal level in durability?

He only needs to be durable enough too withstand the energy backlash rather than be durable enough to survive the gauntlets effects. Also making him universal would be a massive outlier/contradiction to his portrayed power.

Scaling Ant-Man to Cull Obsidian is honestly just bad to me, it seems like an outlier, I'm the biggest Ant-Man fan out there and his Giant-Man is no different from Civil War (where Spider-Man was able to KO him), other than being 14 feet taller. He also hasn't had any actual time to train, and doesn't have additional power-ups, unless being in the Quantum Realm changed him like it did to Wasp, if we get a statement in that sense then I will be happy with it as otherwise it clashes with everything he has done previously. The rest of the keys seem fine although Fat Thor being weaker than base Thanos irks me.

The fact that Scott is taller, had to save Hulk and proceeded to one shot Cull along with pretty much everything else he smacked in the movie, its hard to call it an outlier. Spidey also never KO'd him in Civil War.

EdgarDom said:
Scaling Ant-Man to Cull Obsidian is honestly just bad to me, it seems like an outlier, I'm the biggest Ant-Man fan out there and his Giant-Man is no different from Civil War (where Spider-Man was able to KO him), other than being 14 feet taller.
I would agree that its an outlier, however, to my knowledge Giant-Man in his 85 foot form doesn't have any anti-feats to suggest he isn't stronger than Cul. Unless we wanna downgrade Cul as well.

AnonymousBlank said:
The fact that Scott is taller, had to save Hulk and proceeded to one shot Cull along with pretty much everything else he smacked in the movie, its hard to call it an outlier. Spidey also never KO'd him in Civil War.
Restrained by War Machine and Iron Man, while also being hit by Spider-Man put him on the ground, afterwards he couldn't even move. That counts as a KO.

Unless we are to scale Spider-Man from being able to knock Giant-Man around, the rating doesn't make a whole lick of sense. Scott also flicked a guy in AM&W while at 85 feet, does that make Sonny Burch get higher resistance than normal humansjust because he could survive the hit? Ant-Man doesn't seem like the guy that could exactly control his strength from Country-destroying power down to just Wall level just to flick a guy.

Downgrading Cul seems to be the best option for me, his 6-b rating was always wonky for me. Yes, he fought the Iron-Man suits but was utterly destroyed by the same forcefields that were killing fodder as the Outriders. Wasn't Cul also hit many times by Spider-Man in Infinity War? And he's not explicitely a glass cannon like Ebony Maw was. Honestly, Cull being in a whole other tier than the rest of the Black Order, equal to Ebony Maw is just weird.

I remember there's a scene where they talk about the energy the snap created by Thanos and statements like the 'snap making a huge explosion of cosmic energy'. Now I'm not sure if the statement includes something like 'and it can be felt in the entire universe, etc', but if yes, is that a relevant/quantifiable feat?

Also regarding time travel, can we assume that the 2nd time leap of Iron Man and Captain America created a third timeline? My reasoning is that their leap is separate from the first and how is Cap going to return the space stone if the stone already exists in the 2nd timeline, i.e., in Loki's hands?

Twellas said:
Am i the only one who thought that Cap+Thor with 2 ******* WEAPONS+ Peak Ironman being absolutely stomped by base thanos was ridiculous? You could make a point that Thor isn't at the same level he was in IW but that would be an assumption and for ****'s sake, Ironman in IW single handedly put up a better fight against Thanos with an almost full gauntlet than all three of them did against BASE Thanos. Also Cap Marvel being flung away by a slap from base thanos and then no-selling a headbutt from Thanos with a full gauntlet and generally overpowering him. And also Ant man, hawk eye and Cap tanking what is basically a nuke, this is particularly bad for Ant-man, who tanked that shit POIN BLANK and suffered NO injury at all
True for Cap and Hawkeye, but it seems like Ant-Man used his shrinking to minimize how much of the explosion he was taking

Oh I thought they all went back to 2014. So there are 5 timelines.

Problem: Infinity Stones are considered to only work in their own universes. So the only case for the stones to work is to get the stones in their own universe. IS in the alternative universe should fail.

Back