• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Going by that statement, he only destroys what is inside the Universe and then recreates, but nothing points that he was going to destroy the whole Timeline/Time Space Continuum

Still a 3-A feat tho

No it's not lol. I watched it for the second time today

He said he is going to reduce the current universe down to it's last atom and create a BRAND NEW Universe.

Universal creation feats/Recreation of a universe are commonly Low 2-C

I remember that now. Assuming he means on a strictly matter level, that's a High 3-A statement at most.

List of feats/potential upgrades (including outliers and PIS):

• Scarlet Witch overpowers Thanos, though her tier'll probably not change. Wanda also breaks Thanos's sword which deflected Stormbreaker
  • Spider-Man yanks down Cull Obsidian by taking him on surprise, and Giant-Man one-shots him by stomping on him. High 6-B Giant-Man or outlier?
  • Okoye fights and kills Corvus Glaive (blatant outlier)
  • Giant-Man punches a Leviathan, far stronger than 7-A Hulk's in the original Avengers movie
  • Cap can manipulate lightning with Mjolnir, as well as fight Thanos for half a minute. Cap's shield and hammer throws harm Thanos better than Hulk in Infinity War. Could possibly be High 6-B, though he'd at least be 7-A scaling to Mjolnir Thor
  • Captain Marvel carried the Milano, a potential lifting strength feat. Should also scale to base Thanos, though she was one-shotted by the Power Stone
  • Thanos breaks Cap's shield, though only with his sword. Would only be 7-A though
  • Fat Thor is clearly weaker than Infinity War Thor, and is overpowered+nearly killed by Thanos with both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir. He was still able to hold back against Thanos trying to kill him with Stormbreaker (Thanos was using both hands)
  • Valkyrie kills a Leviathan with a spear
  • Infinity Gauntlet statements
  • Doctor Strange makes a water tornado (water manipulation/telekinesis)
  • Spidey insta-kills Outriders
  • Hawkeye fights Outriders (possible outlier)
  • Iron Man kills all of Thanos's army with Infinity Gauntlet
  • Captain Marvel busts Thanos's ship. Could be a decent supporting feat since Thanos's ship is far bigger than the Asgardian's ship in Infinity War which is High 7-C
  • Injured Hulk stopped a portion of the Avengers HQ from collapsing

I didn't consider Giant-Man in the movie. He must be over 100 feet tall when he literally stomped Cull Obsidian.

Btw I found something interesting about Cap with Mjolnir:

Odin's "worthiness" enchantment: "Whosoever holds this power, if he be worthy, shall posess the power of Thor." To Thor, Mjolnir is just a tool; but Odin's enchantment grants Thor's powers to those who are worthy.

So Cap would have the physical strength of Thor as well. Thor is 7-A, though his full potential was High 6-B. So Cap would either be 7-A or High 6-B, depending on what the others think.

And adorable Zenkaibattery1. And she portrays the strongest Avenger.

As for Cap wielding Mjolnir, I'd suggest that's only if he's hitting him with the hammer. Vision wielding the hammer in AoU doesn't count as he doesn't use its magical abilities.

High 6-B Cap. He pretty much harmed him better than Hulk.

Also, who crushed the Tasseract to take out the Space Stone in Endgame?

Cap's shield throws knocked Thanos back better than Hulk too.

And the Space Stone is High 6-B in terms of durability according to my calc, so Hulk, Thor, Iron Man etc. could all break it.

Would one finally know the travel speed of Captain Marvel from the time she left home in her own movie to the end of IW and to the beginning of A4? (and her respective location?) She SEEMS to travel from Earth to somewhere in the universe some decades ago and comes back after the signal in ~3 days.

P.S. I applauded many scenes. It was fantastic.

huh, I'm not sure if Ironman's attack is speed light or not, but Thanos can still react the captain's attack and doesn't seem to be able to dodge the lightning.

captain is still punched by Thanos on his face, but he still it's okay and can survive. I'm pretty sure it's an outlier.

Or did Thanos not intend to kill him

Captain Marvel also shows that she can fly through the distance of million light years quickly, which we do not know if she flies through the jumper point or not.

But when fighting at the planet, her speed is useless.

Thanos can react to her.

Jasonsith said:
Would one finally know the travel speed of Captain Marvel from the time she left home in her own movie to the end of IW and to the beginning of A4? (and her respective location?) She SEEMS to travel from Earth to somewhere in the universe some decades ago and comes back after the signal in ~3 days.
Going by Tony's joke guess of 1000 light years from Earth and the ship they're on having less than 24 hours of life support left, Carol would have to be travelling 3.6e5 x SoL to reach Earth before Tony dies. And that's assuming she didn't take any portals.

I am myself You are you said:
Captain Marvel also shows that she can fly through the distance of million light years quickly, which we do not know if she flies through the jumper point or not.

But when fighting at the planet, her speed is useless.

Thanos can react to her.
But does that not only mean Infinity Sword Thanos can react to 3.6e5 c, which every character fighting this Thanos scale to?

This is how anyone on par with Odin (Marvel Comics) has 8.37e20c, and how anyone on par with Wonder Woman (Post-Crisis) has 3.15e20c.

The brief FTL calc is based off a joke by Tony. The most logical explanation for Carol getting across the galaxy is through the portals.

Okoye fights and kills Corvus Glaive (blatant outlier)

No it is not.Corvius is in her leage of power.

Cap is clearly high 6-B.

The gauntlet at max is 3-A.He just destroys all the matter in the universe.

Wanda is stronger than both Strange and Thanos no doubt.

Carol is massively FTL in flight speed but not in combat.

Some minor plot contrivances and holes here and there but structually Endgame is Superior to Infinity war in everway, with actual stakes and urgency.

Natse said:
Carol's profile can be made now. I'd hate to say it because I'm a Thor fanboy and Brie Larson annoys the hell out of me but she is "at least High 6-B".
Good.

Make sure Bois and Gals stick the draft character profile in user blogs and stick the links here thanks.

Dzhindzholia said:
Okoye fights and kills Corvus Glaive (blatant outlier)

No it is not.Corvius is in her leage of power.

Cap is clearly high 6-B.

The gauntlet at max is 3-A.He just destroys all the matter in the universe.

Wanda is stronger than both Strange and Thanos no doubt.

Carol is massively FTL in flight speed but not in combat.
Corvus is 9-A (will be upgraded to 8-C due to Cap revisions) to 7-A. Okoye is 9-B at best.

Except she didn't kill him? I know what you guys are referring to and why you think that she did but later in the fight when Wanda was owning Thanos, Glaive is the one who calls down the airstrike iirc.

Unless he got a stated upgrade then his Endgame Giant-Man form is just his AM&W Giant-man form.

AnonymousBlank said:
Except she didn't kill him? I know what you guys are referring to and why you think that she did but later in the fight when Wanda was owning Thanos, Glaive is the one who calls down the airstrike iirc.
Isn't Wanda's fight before Okoye vs Glaive?

Qawsedf234 said:
Unless he got a stated upgrade then his Endgame Giant-Man form is just his AM&W Giant-man form.
Then this should be considered an upgrade on AM&W Giant-man form other than a new key phase on the Endgame Giant-Man form huh?

Does Ant-Man go some research and/or training during the years of time after he came back from the quantum realm? That should support getting a new key phase rather an upgrade on the existing one.

Okoye shanking "Glaive" (I really doubt that was him) happens at the very start of the army clash. Wanda v Thanos happens a bit later.

Ant-Man was trapped for the timeskip in the Quantum Realm and hasn't showcased a ton of knowledge in Pym Particle physics in the other movies. I do get separating them if people want, but in AM&W Scott was only in his maxed out Giant-Man form for a little bit before he passed out from the strain. So I think his third key should just be his AM&W and Endgame form.

So like "Ant-Man | Giant-Man (65 feet) | Giant-Man (85 feet)" or something like that.

AnonymousBlank said:
I mean the only planet level guys without any amps or shit are Celestials and I dont remember anyone who said Thanos is top dog, facing Celestials.

Disappointing thing is Hulk and Thanos not having a rematch. I was expecting Bruce to just slam straight into him when he was slapping away everyone else to put on the IG.
I would've preferred that over the Captain Marvel fight any day

Thanos: At least High 6-B, likely higher. 3-A or High 3-A with the Gauntlet

Fat Thor: High 6-B

Captain America: 8-C. High 6-B with Mjolnir

Hulk: High 6-B. Unknown with the Gauntlet

Iron Man: High 6-B. Unknown with the Gauntlet.

Captain Marvel: At least High 6-B, likely higher

Scarlet Witch: At least High 6-B, likely far higher

9-B characters got good feats

Back