• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Late season 3, unfortunately. So it scales to very few characters.
Most season 3 characters would be 8-A anyway due to being able to at least block Combustion Man's attacks

I really need to get around to calcing that steam scene again

However all this begs the question, shouldn't Aang get an early season 3 key due to how he's portrayed before and after his Zuko training?

Before he was right around everyone else level and able to block combustion mans attacks, however after his training he is portrayed as on the same level as Iroh and Ozai who are both Master tier benders that should be at least comparable to Toph

On another note, I'm thinking of upgrading Korra, Mako and Bolin to Low 7-C in general (as in season 1-4) when I have the time.

Unlike Aang, Korra is a prodigy who already learned most of the elements as a kid and mastered the physical side of those ones when she was 17. Katara refers to her as strong, and she faces some of the most powerful benders on the planet throughout the series.

Notably, she could break out of Amon's bloobending (which requires equal or greater power), and fight Tarrlock, Unalaq and Kuvira, while Mako and Bolin could fight on par with the Red Lotus consistently, despite Zuko claiming that they could beat any bender (which they prove consistently).

Last edited:
, while Mako and Bolin could fight on par with the Red Lotus consistently, despite Zuko claiming that they could beat any bender (which they prove consistently).
I'm not so sure about that. The first fight they had a platoon of metal benders and Suyin backing them up, and the third fight Mako took advantage of the surroundings to kill P'Li, and Bolin and Mako backed Ghazan into the corner after Bolin had learned lavabending. In the fight in the desert Oasis, when they were two against two, the red lotus whiped the floor with them.

The first and last fights didn't even have Mako and Bolin, and Korra was severely weakened by mercury poisoning in that last battle.

Also, when I said 'they prove consistently', I was referring to the Red Lotus being able to overpower extraordinarily strong benders, not examples of Mako and Bolin fighting them. What's shown in that video isn't even all of their Mako and Bolin's fights with the Red Lotus in the series (I think it's because they're mostly just Mako and Bolin fighting off-screen Red Lotus), but it's pretty clear that they're on a somewhat similar level even from those instances.

Last edited:
The first and last fights didn't even have Mako and Bolin, and Korra was severely weakened by mercury poisoning in that last battle.

Also, when I said 'they prove consistently', I was referring to the Red Lotus being able to overpower extraordinarily strong benders, not examples of Mako and Bolin fighting them. What's shown in that video isn't even all of their Mako and Bolin's fights with the Red Lotus in the series (I think it's because they're mostly just Mako and Bolin fighting off-screen Red Lotus), but it's pretty clear that they're on a somewhat similar level even from those instances.
The first fight I'm referring to is in The Terror Within after the red lotus sedated Korra and is trying to smuggle her out of Zaofu. Virtually all of the main characters confront them afterwards.

Imo, he doesn't need amp power ups for his avatar state, considering he can't enter it at-will. It remaining a separate key is good enough. Also, you misspelled La as Lu.
Except he does

That's how we do it on the wiki

Do we give an entirely separate key for Naruto's tails because he can't access them at will or control it? No, we don't

Do we give an entirely separate key for Nightmare Luffy since it's a one-time powerup that he only uses once throughout the entire series and he can't even access without outside help? No we don't

It stays that way because that is the correct way to do it on this wiki

Lots of neat looking stuff here, might be worth looking into

image.png

Lots of neat looking stuff here, might be worth looking into

image.png
Some of these are very wanked

example: The Roku feat being in the megatons

However few of these could actually be worth calcing

Honestly, if the Death Battle site says the sky is blue, don't believe them. I've seen Moon level Alex Mercer because of a glitch and cinematic scenes.
Not useable because they only collapsed the wall. The fragmentation was only the result.
This is Avatar state Korra.
Same as the Dai Li point above.
Aang was not in base when he split that mountain in two. He was sleep bending in the Avatar state, and couldn't even Earthbend in base after this point. It's also why he's controlling Air, Water and Earth simultaneously like it's nothing.
We've seen with Korra and Aang that the eyes don't constantly need to glow. It's explained that the Avatar spirit as a continuum is what allows them to do this in The Promise and The Shadow of Kyoshi.
  • His voice lost its cantankerous edge. “Focus your attention on this single flame,” he said. “It is one flame, and it is many. It changes with every moment.” Kyoshi relaxed into the shape of her guide’s words. “No fire is ever the same fire,” Nyahitha said. “No Avatar is ever the same person. You and the flame change with every moment, every generation. You are one flame, and you are many.”
So it wouldn't scale to their regular power.
Ghazan was flooding the base over time and with different moves. This is like giving a Waterbender 7-B because they needed 2 minutes to freeze every building in a city.
We literally see the Avatar state struggle to fight Old Iron.

As for the other feats, they'd need to be addressed on a calculation level rather than a context level.

Last edited:
Has anyone calc spirit korra speed when she enter her spirit form and goes a through the portal and is able to make it to vaatu in a short time?

Honestly, if the Death Battle site says the sky is blue, don't believe them. I've seen Moon level Alex Mercer because of a glitch and cinematic scenes.
Not useable because they only collapsed the wall. The fragmentation was only the result.
This is Avatar state Korra.
Same as the Dai Li point above.
Aang was not in base when he split that mountain in two. He was sleep bending in the Avatar state, and couldn't even Earthbend in base after this point. It's also why he's controlling Air, Water and Earth simultaneously like it's nothing.
We've seen with Korra and Aang that the eyes don't constantly need to glow. It's explained that the Avatar spirit as a continuum is what allows them to do this in The Promise and The Shadow of Kyoshi.
  • His voice lost its cantankerous edge. “Focus your attention on this single flame,” he said. “It is one flame, and it is many. It changes with every moment.” Kyoshi relaxed into the shape of her guide’s words. “No fire is ever the same fire,” Nyahitha said. “No Avatar is ever the same person. You and the flame change with every moment, every generation. You are one flame, and you are many.”
So it wouldn't scale to their regular power.
Ghazan was flooding the base over time and with different moves. This is like giving a Waterbender 7-B because they needed 2 minutes to freeze every building in a city.
We literally see the Avatar state struggle to fight Old Iron.

As for the other feats, they'd need to be addressed on a calculation level rather than a context level.
Yeah alot of these are uber wanked versions of the calcs we have

However I see one that might yield something that being Roku's Air blast

Also on another note guys what do you think of my updated Avatar page?

Is it fine to apply?

I really like that image that SuperStar used for the first post. It's much better than the one that's used on the current Avatar page, since it includes Korra characters and doesn't have a watermark right down the center.

Lost notos here forna while but evaluated the combustion man calc its fine

Maverick made this thread as soon as Avatar hit 5-C. Was tempted to remake it now that Korra has been worked on, but... I think it might be a stomp? Don't think that KP has anything that can actually put Korra down due to Cosmic Korra's physiology.

From memory, the non-amped characters that scale to this are
  • Pakku
  • Bumi
  • Toph
  • Late Book 3 Aang (with Earthbending and Waterbending)
  • Book 3 Katara? (I recall her putting up a half-decent fight against Azula, and saying that both she and Zuko could've downed Azula in her prime)

I wonder if this feat would get anything.

Katara is vaporizing the water here. Assuming a 30 metre sphere of steam, that's something like 9 cubic metres of water (steam expands 1600 times). But, it'd have to be divided by time.

I'm actually in the process of watching all of avatar and in Season 1 Zuko vaporizes a large ball of Katara's water which would probably yield something

I've been charting all the feat so I could go on a calcing spree when the time comes

Back