• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there any point where Aang gets stroonger or trains during season three?

I'm asking in case we need to separate him into a early season key in which he's 8-A
There was the little scene in The Runaway where he trained with Toph and it's revealed that he knows her seismic sense technique, though it's not certain how long that was going on. Aside from that, there's the late season firebending training he receives from Zuko.

The whole squad was kinda running his fade to make him strong enough to beat Ozai in the latter half like at Zuko’s holiday home iirc
There was the little scene in The Runaway where he trained with Toph and it's revealed that he knows her seismic sense technique, though it's not certain how long that was going on. Aside from that, there's the late season firebending training he receives from Zuko.
Okay then

Would you guys be cool with Aang having a separate early season 3 key which is 8-A based on his his performance against combustion man?

From what I understand he is powerful but not God tier powerful

Everyone in the gang managed to at least block his attacks so this would scale to all top tiers

Toph isn't affected because she literally overpowered him the second time she tried to attack him

If this is accepted then we would have to decide where that cut off is where he becomes Low 7-C

Be it post Zuko training or Post energybending training

Okay then

Would you guys be cool with Aang having a separate early season 3 key which is 8-A based on his his performance against combustion man?

From what I understand he is powerful but not God tier powerful

Everyone in the gang managed to at least block his attacks so this would scale to all top tiers

Toph isn't affected because she literally overpowered him the second time she tried to attack him

If this is accepted then we would have to decide where that cut off is where he becomes Low 7-C

Be it post Zuko training or Post energybending training
Any updates on this guys?

I'm fixing the current Aang profile and would appreciate input

I suppose so I'd thought it was as simple as him just punching it regularly

I've been following it but rn respectfully I'll take a look at it another time I'm gaming and watching YouTube. Been at work so I don't feel like fighting for my life in that thread lol

Here's a value for Aang's physical Lifting Strength:

Also, why the split durability? Is it stated somewhere in the series that Bending amps your durability like with Ki?
What do you mean?

You want me to just rate it as Wall level and whatever other value with shields?

Benders are constantly portrayed as way less durably then the bending they do

Also how did they get that official Aang size?

If the source of the height is this then I don't believe we should use it

It portrays the main cast as far shorter than average with 16 yo boys being 4 or more inches shorter then the worldwide average

What do you mean?
Your durability section lists his physical durability, his durability "With Bending", and his durability "with Shields" differently. I was asking what's distinction between the listings are (what's the difference between "with Bending" and "with Shields"; why don't the durability feats listed as "with Bending" apply to his physical durability, as those feats list stuff he withstood physically).

Wall level physically (Fell from very high), City Block level+, possibly Small Town level with Bending (Can withstand the force of his own air blasts. Withstood clashing with Zuko, who matched his own power), higher with Shields
You want me to just rate it as Wall level and whatever other value with shields?

Benders are constantly portrayed as way less durably then the bending they do
Aang's profile currently mentions some physical durability feats (withstanding his own Airbending and surviving an explosive clash with Zuko), so I'm wondering what Anti-Feats he has to make those invalid.

Your durability section lists his physical durability, his durability "With Bending", and his durability "with Shields" differently. I was asking what's distinction between the listings are (what's the difference between "with Bending" and "with Shields"; why don't the durability feats listed as "with Bending" apply to his physical durability, as those feats list stuff he withstood physically).
I was actually planning on deleting those as there wasn't a calc attached to them to find there exact durability
This would probably be able to be used for a dura feat but I just didnt know what to do with them so I left them there
Aang's profile currently mentions some physical durability feats (withstanding his own Airbending and surviving an explosive clash with Zuko), so I'm wondering what Anti-Feats he has to make those invalid.
Him "Withstanding" his own airbending is just him being at the episenter of his mushroom cloud feat which would qualify for anything near as high as well as not really requiring him to tank it since why would he bend on himself?

Zuko clash is as I said above

We don’t need to list Aang’s physical strength for every single key. Just the first one is fine
I also think it's kind of unnecessary.
That's how were supposed to do it
He doesn't magically become stronger over the course of a season so it's important to list on every key that physically he's 9-B

Imagine someone comes on the site looks at the values and sees 9-B for the first key but not on any of the other keys, he's gonna think that he's no longer 9-B physically

That's how were supposed to do it
He doesn't magically become stronger over the course of a season so it's important to list on every key that physically he's 9-B

Imagine someone comes on the site looks at the values and sees 9-B for the first key but not on any of the other keys, he's gonna think that he's no longer 9-B physically
Actually it’s the opposite: we can show the 9-B physicals in his Striking Strength key over and over, but we don’t necessarily have to show it in his AP area, especially since he doesn’t fight hand to hand

It just makes it convoluted.

Actually it’s the opposite: we can show the 9-B physicals in his Striking Strength key over and over, but we don’t necessarily have to show it in his AP area, especially since he doesn’t fight hand to hand

It just makes it convoluted.
I take accuracy over simplicity

If he is a certain tier without bending then I'm gonna show it in his AP section

However if you guys prefer it that way then I'll change it

However I'd completely remove it from the AP section if were going that route

K so first of all this is from Appa's point of view and Appa's view is HEVEALY distorted

Distortion like this makes objects appear WAY farther than they actually are

Here's a pic demonstrating it
3-s2.0-B9780128020456000351-f35-11-9780128020456.jpg

The second thing is that even if this was viable we have no Idea where Appa's at

The lack of wind from Aang's blast seems to hint that it's farther away than the others are which is where we run into a problem

Assuming Horizon distance on this calc would disprove the pervious calc since the others are closer than Appa

Therefore using Horizon distance on the previous value is rendered invalid

So all in all this calc disproves the previous calc

And is to distorted for ang-sizing to work

It was distorted even before Appa's perspective, though.

As for disproving the previous calc, that's kind of the intention. It's about making a new one that's more verifiable.

This looks great
Definetly 8-A for the initial wave

I've done an 8-A and 50,000 tonne LS calculation for Full Moon Katara.
What season is this?

Back