• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

@ByAsura what is your opinion on gay men?

Oh... That's not what i meant but ok.
I saw Ped2018 at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
What site you using?
Illegal ones.

But my excuses to not do more Avatar calculations will be non-existent now.:cry:

Thanks, but I'm just going to torrent it.

Asura being dragged directly to calc Hell for his crimes of pirating:
dr-facilier-death.gif

There was also a Korra movie that was initially rumored, but now it seems like that's on the back burner. A shame; I want to see the timeline go forward and it feels like her story hasn't finished yet.

From what I've heard, Avatar originally big plans for films (live action and animated alike), but they were scrapped after the terrible live action movie. There's also The Search getting reduced to a comic rather than a 90-minute movie so the budget could go to Korra instead.

The Avatar movie is just Dragon Ball Evolution, but somehow (and it's certainly for lack of trying) more faithful to its source material.

To be fair to DBE (which is not a sentence I ever thought I'd say in my life) it's so ridiculous at times it can actually be entertaining. It's definitely awful but it's awful almost in a funny way.

The live action Avatar movie not-that-one is just...soulless. There's nothing there, it's just a husk.

Damn, this discussion is bringing back some old memories.

I remember being so hyped for The Last Airbender to come out (I think it was shown on Nickelodeon). And it was (and still is) boring as all ****.

I won't reveal my exact age but I'm just about old enough to vaguely remember the hype for Revenge of the Sith in Australia, and I loved The Phantom Menace at the time the live-action TLA came out. So the fact that I didn't like this film when I was in primary school is telling.

Making it after Book 3 (peak Avatar) was the final nail in the coffin.

However, one relatively good scene was Aang flexing his water powers in the North Pole.

Ong, I went to go see it in 3D for my bday but it was a ******* let down. Went and watched Sorcerer’s Apprentice right after which was way more fun.

I'll never forget me telling my my dad that I wanted to see Avatar in the movies and him mistakenly taking me to see James Cameron's Avatar instead

I eventually went and saw the one I wanted but I ended up liking the first one more even as a kid

I do remember like two cool moments from the Shamalyn movie and that was the Wave scene and that scene where the firebender gains back his power

I'll never forget me telling my my dad that I wanted to see Avatar in the movies and him mistakenly taking me to see James Cameron's Avatar instead

I eventually went and saw the one I wanted but I ended up liking the first one more even as a kid

I do remember like two cool moments from the Shamalyn movie and that was the Wave scene and that scene where the firebender gains back his power
Too bad that live action adaptation was trash

I don't really care so I'm just gonna ignore that comment and leave.
Farewell geeks, have fun discussing one of the few good Nickelodeon shows.

Back