• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zuko and Korra key improvements

This should be pretty straightforward.

Zuko should have a Post-Series key (I could have sworn he had one already). He otherwise can’t use his flight or his dragonfire abilities without one. The ap rating should be the same as his season 3 key.

Korra’s keys right now are kind of bad. First off, her seasons 1 and 2 keys should be separated, as she couldn’t access the avatar state in season 1 and the keys need to reflect that. Her spirit form and her avatar state should be separated as the two are completely unrelated. Korra was heavily nerfed throughout most of season 4, so I feel like that should also get a key. Finally, the avatar state key should be deleted and should be added as a power boost for all keys except for season 1 and Cosmic Korra as unlike Aang, she can access it by will for most of the series. Here’s what the keys would look like:

Season 1|Seasons 2 and 3|Cosmic Korra|Season 4 (Raava disconnected)|Season 4 (Raava connected

Now for the abilities that Spirit/Cosmic Korra should get.

Heavy agree about the Keys, also agree about the abilities, though o can't say much since i not a huge avatar goon

Well, I know there are plans to remove the earlier key since Korra did put up a fight against Tarrlok before he had to resort to bloodbending to turn the tables. But as far as powers and abilities are concerned, the reorganization looks good.

Well, I know there are plans to remove the earlier key since Korra did put up a fight against Tarrlok before he had to resort to bloodbending to turn the tables. But as far as powers and abilities are concerned, the reorganization looks good.
By keys, I meant which point of the series they're at, not their power. Though I'll also fix those so they fit with the new keys.

I barely have all of the post Avatar comics, so I dunno what to really say about Zuko having a post-series key, but I will ask that does he really get any different after the show? Korra's keys do seem to make sense so I'll take it, but I'm not so sure about squeezing in her Avatar State inside of her keys as a whole rather than a separate key on it's own. And how big is Astral Korra really?

I barely have all of the post Avatar comics, so I dunno what to really say about Zuko having a post-series key, but I will ask that does he really get any different after the show? Korra's keys do seem to make sense so I'll take it, but I'm not so sure about squeezing in her Avatar State inside of her keys as a whole rather than a separate key on it's own. And how big is Astral Korra really?
Yeah; Zuko learned how to fly and generate dragonfire, both of which he never used in the series.

I think having the avatar state as a power-up makes sense as it enhances all the abilities Korra already has, especially post-season 2 her where she doesn't have the knowledge of the previous avatars.

Here's a shot of Korra with buildings in the background for scale.

Yeah; Zuko learned how to fly and generate dragonfire, both of which he never used in the series.
Well dang, I was thinking that Zuko would fly using his hands instead considering that he always seen Azula's kind of mobility. But this seems fine now
I think having the avatar state as a power-up makes sense as it enhances all the abilities Korra already has, especially post-season 2 her where she doesn't have the knowledge of the previous avatars.
Fair.
The buildings do look pretty far from the camera's perspective though and through Korra's and Unalaq's range. But if it doesn't really contradict anything, then this should be fine

Just waiting for the grace period to end now.

What should the AP for Raava-disconnected Korra be? It's likely lower then her season 1 self, given that she failed to beat white lotus guards that her season 1 self would otherwise had beaten.

Back