• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

That feel when Avatar now beats MHA, One Piece with speed equalized/set in the Spirit World, and a good chunk of Naruto.

d4338.jpg

Is it stated anywhere that Toph and Bumi are the most/some of the most powerful Earthbenders in history (not just the world)?

Last edited:
I haven't found any statements like that in the show up to season 2 ep 18 yet

We do have a statement in Toph's introduction episode that the best earthbenders in the world gather for the tournament

Hmmm. I wonder if she created that storm. I don't think we've seen an avatar pull off a storm creation feat, but Katara and Aang did manipulate clouds once using airbending and waterbending. Wouldn't be surprised if this was a similar situation to Kirin from Naruto, where she heated up the atmosphere.

Maybe not an avatar specifically, but we do know other benders have made storms. Kelsang was feared by the 5th Nation for years because of the time he wiped out their fleet by using his airbending to create a storm.

Edit: In case you haven't read it, here's the quote from ch.7 (The Iceberg) of The Rise of Kyoshi:
“And Master Kelsang,” Tagaka said. “Listen, young Avatar. Have you ever wondered why my fleets stay cooped up in the Eastern Sea, where the pickings are slim, engaged in costly battles for territory with other crews? It’s solely because of that man right there.” Of the three masters, only Kelsang looked afraid of what Tagaka might reveal. Afraid and ashamed. Kyoshi already wanted to defend him from whatever charges the pirate might levy. Kelsang was hers more than anyone else’s. “My father used to call him the Living Typhoon,” Tagaka said. “We criminal types have a fondness for theatrical nicknames, but in this case, the billing was correct. Grandad once took the family and a splinter fleet westward, around the southern tip of the Earth Kingdom. The threat they presented must have been great indeed, because Master Kelsang, then a young man in the height of his power, rode out on his bison and summoned a storm to turn them back. “Sounds like a perfect solution to a naval threat without any bloodshed, eh?” she said. “But have any of you pulled a shivered timber the size of a jian from your thigh? Or been thrown into the sea and then tried to keep your head above a thirty-foot wave?” Tagaka drank in the Airbender’s discomfort and smiled. “I should thank you, Master Kelsang. I lost several uncles on that expedition. You saved me from a gruesome succession battle. But the fear of a repeat performance kept the Fifth Nation and other crews bottled up in the Eastern Sea, my father’s entire generation terrified of a single Air Nomad. They thought Kelsang was watching them from the peaks of the Southern Air Temple. Patrolling the skies above their heads”

Last edited:
Kyoshi made a dust storm when she possessed Aang.

I don't think an Avatar ever did this kind of stuff in base.

How would you guys feel about a "Low 7-C with Fire Shields" for Azula?

She blocked a combined attack from team Avatar which included Toph

Also guys I would appreciate any help in applying the changes as It's quite hard revamping quite literally every profile in the verse by myself

The answer is probably a no, but does this count as pure light/a laser? It turns into this a second later, but she did open up her glowy insides to fire it. And despite being the spirit of darkness, Vaatu's beam also has a white inside, and both of them are illuminating the bay with their respective colors, implying they have photons.

Makes sense to me.

Last edited:

Also guys I would appreciate any help in applying the changes as It's quite hard revamping quite literally every profile in the verse by myself
Seems fine and what changes need to be done?

I'll actually do the changes myself

It'd be easier that way they all read the same way

But if you wanted to help just copy and paste the key rating I have for Zuko for every relevant character

Given the nature of spirits in TLA, I'd say yes. But we definitely don't have enough proof, and there's a lot of contradictions that Korra introduces.

I was referring to TLA statements. But it doesn't matter since it's stated in Korra as well.

I've been going back and watching some clips, and yeah, the only evidence of it being a laser is WoG that it's actual light. Needs proof of refraction or diffusion.

Aight boys

What do we think about this

Basically Ozai straight up says that the comet is a 100x increase from a normal sunny day

This would utterly **** with the scaling chain so let me know what you think

If you need to find the quote just search for "hundred" in the find bar

Aight boys

What do we think about this

Basically Ozai straight up says that the comet is a 100x increase from a normal sunny day

This would utterly **** with the scaling chain so let me know what you think

If you need to find the quote just search for "hundred" in the find bar
Nah, it's hyperbole, there's not enough evidence that he's that strong

Not very well.

No good feats so far, terrible loading, and too much other stuff to do.

@Shmeaty have you finished the edits for your thread?
No I have not I came down with a cold in the middle of it and haven't been able to complete the changes yet

I'm good today so I'll probably do a few more profiles
Not very well.

No good feats so far, terrible loading, and too much other stuff to do.
No problem bro

I gotchu

I just finished og Avatar and have started my Korra journey

Also I never watched the Korra series as a kid so it's all new to me

Back