• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yee nah... No way do I want someone in vsbw to talk about that against me helllllll no

Anyway what makes theory insanely more skilled than someone who's as skilled as a Fishman karate master

Yee nah... No way do I want someone in vsbw to talk about that against me helllllll no

Anyway what makes theory insanely more skilled than someone who's as skilled as a Fishman karate master
From what I've seen so far, Fishman karate masters are nowhere near the level of Theory's skill.

I already showed and explained how skilled Theory is. I need more elaboration on how skilled Fishman karate masters are.

What are the Fishman karate master's feats?
Manipulating water particles in the air and making shockwaves
0629-004.png

Yee which requires skill
???

Yes, he needed to be skilled in this one martial arts technique to dura neg Luffy, that’s leagues below Theory unless you can prove learning this skill in the One Piece verse is harder than learning heaps of martial arts, having experience against even more, and not being far below some of their best practicers of all time

Man... I ain't invested at all in debating. I don't understand how humans do it

It makes me SOOOOOOOO drained holy shit, I HATE

Like this will literally go on forever because of the way you guys debate

Depending on how skilled this Sanji fella is, this could be useful
Something I did awhile ago
Finds weak spots to hit that makes you unbalanced while then kicking you in mid air, making you vulnerable, While dodging finds openings and attacks when you can't do anything back, uses small things around him to his advantage to escape out of tricky situations and get an opening to attack even against someone with longer reach.

Knows when to attack making it much more unpredictable and harder to avoid, attacks weak points in your body making you not fight properly and doesn't give you a chance to recover

that's nearly all for east blue sanji

Theory has beaten wrestlers who can hold their own/fight on par with other wrestlers who can fight on par the greatest pure striker in history (The Undertaker) and the greatest shoot wrestler ever (Kurt Angle).

Still have yet to see anything remotely close to this (let alone being far more skilled than wrestlers who use mathematical formulas in their head to analyze, react, and defeat their opponents in combat).

Theory has beaten wrestlers who can hold their own/fight on par with other wrestlers who can fight on par the greatest pure striker in history (The Undertaker) and the greatest shoot wrestler ever (Kurt Angle).
How is that a good skill feat... Like that scaling makes noo sense

Finds weak spots to hit that makes you unbalanced while then kicking you in mid air, making you vulnerable, While dodging finds openings and attacks when you can't do anything back, uses small things around him to his advantage to escape out of tricky situations and get an opening to attack even against someone with longer reach.

Knows when to attack making it much more unpredictable and harder to avoid, attacks weak points in your body making you not fight properly and doesn't give you a chance to recover

that's nearly all for east blue sanji

All of these are impressive, but targeting weak spots to make your opponent vulnerable is something wrestlers do on a daily basis.

There's also a lot of speedsters in the WWE verse that have very quick, unpredictable movements which can catch their opponents off guard.

How is that a good skill feat... Like that scaling makes noo sense
???

Yes, he needed to be skilled in this one martial arts technique to dura neg Luffy, that’s leagues below Theory unless you can prove learning this skill in the One Piece verse is harder than learning heaps of martial arts, having experience against even more, and not being far below some of their best practicers of all time
Refer to this.

All of these are impressive, but targeting weak spots to make your opponent vulnerable is something wrestlers do on a daily basis.

There's also a lot of speedsters in the WWE verse that have very quick, unpredictable movements which can catch their opponents off guard.
Bro pls... No they don't do that the same lvl as sanji does, sanji later in the story is soo good and precise with his kicks, he's able to change a whole structure of a guys face...

Sanji did that feat when he strikes perfectly the right time for the opponent to not be able to attack and then keep that advantage the whole time by making him unable to recover via attacking weak points

Bro pls... No they don't do that the same lvl as sanji does, sanji later in the story is soo good and precise with his kicks, he's able to change a whole structure of a guys face
...There have been many, many occasions where a wrestler is injured (lets say an arm injury for example).

The other wrestler will capitalize on that opportunity, and will constantly target the person's injured body part with grapple moves, strikes, and submission holds. It's nothing new.

It’s listed as hax on his profile + even if it wasn’t it could be AP + even if it was skill that’s just hitting specific bones and stuff which isn’t really that crazy on the scale we’ve been talking about

...There have been many, many occasions where a wrestler is injured (lets say an arm injury for example).

The other wrestler will capitalize on that opportunity, and will constantly target the person's injured body part with grapple moves, strikes, and submission holds. It's nothing new.
Sanji did that feat when he strikes perfectly the right time for the opponent to not be able to attack and then keep that advantage the whole time by making him unable to recover via attacking weak points
BRO... No f this, holy shit

It’s listed as hax on his profile + even if it wasn’t it could be AP + even if it was skill that’s just hitting specific bones and stuff which isn’t really that crazy on the scale we’ve been talking about
Fr. There's literally a wrestler who specializes in Small Joint Manipulation.

Small joint manipulation, in grappling, refers to twisting, pulling or bending fingers, toes, wrists and ankles to cause joint locks in the various joints in those appendages.

Fr. There's literally a wrestler who specializes in Small Joint Manipulation.

Small joint manipulation, in grappling, refers to twisting, pulling or bending fingers, toes, wrists and ankles to cause joint locks in the various joints in those appendages.
AA yes, they can definitely do this
0495-018.png
0495-019.png
0496-004.png

0372-014.png
0372-015.png
0372-016.png

Ohhhh that kinda restructuring? That’s just biological manipulation, hax, rather than skill

I can see why it’s listed as such on his page
It's not hax based, It's listed as that as that's what he did but it's attained through quite literally the skill and precision of his kicks.

It's similar to Oden who's swordsmanship could cut a beast in half so precisely that they remained alive and were able to be stitched back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back