• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

At the Request of Lord Ovens: I Bring Death, Destruction, and Chaos (AoC vs Medaka Kurokami)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medaka says "Lol Canon PIS."

I see a bunch of replies have already been deleted lol

Anyone wanna cast a vote so we can get the hellfire and brimstone underway?

Edit: lol DMAU got in before I did

Honestly, since PIS is passive, AoC can't power null right off the bat, giving Medaka enough time to All Fiction it away.

Note 2: Be warry when using "The Hero" in VS Threads. Unless her opponent has some way to counter it or has other plot based abilities, it should likely be disabled for that match. The nature of the ability has the potential to allow those with the status to win against characters they would otherwise have no feasible way to win against, if the match would be inconclusive due to Medaka being carried by "The Hero" alone to make up for a stat difference, then those matches are unadvised. Matches with "The Hero" turned off may still be added to the profile without issue.

To be fair, AoC can just create a bunch of Medakas, each with their own copy of "The Hero" and use it to beat the crap out of her.

Ah, my favorite kind of battles.

Those between two walking NLFs which inevitably turn into screaming contests.

Also hope that you guys know that what is basically fate manipulation is useless against AoC.

Because you know, "the plot says that I win so I do", is exactly the same as "i'm fated to win so I do" at this level.

But Kal, this plot manip was effective against Ajimu of all people, whom was made to be so OP no one would logically be able to beat her, but Medaka did.

@Homu

There is almost no difference between this kind of plot manip and fate manip. Both are literally "I win because I necessarily do"

@Ovens

And it took Ult. Madoka to get rid of AoC, if you want to use that logic.

Ult. Madoka > Ajimu

Hey Kal, is it a stomp to put AoC up against a 3D Low 2-C?

It depends from the Low 2-C. Someone like Godcat, no. Someone like Kars, probably

It's almost like you can read minds.

Don't worry, I'm not doing that anytime soon, the current Kars threads have to conclude first.

Anyway, how well will AoC do against power mimicry, existence erasure down to the conceptual level, attack reflection that can push away even concepts like pain, damage that cannot be recovered from, and not being able to sense Medaka's presence at all?

@Ovens

The same way Medaka deals with False Medaka.

I don't feel like debating it. I was here simply to stop the lolplot reasoning, because God knows how many NLFs I saw due to plot manipulation

NLF vs NLF that goes 100% nowhere

And somehow people still don't get that this leads to flame.

Close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back