• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Avatar of Calamity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monarch Laciel said:
Sir Ovens said:
I remember a time when only the GeoM could stand up to the Nazi.
Ah, the good old days.
Now he loses to a 7-C

He's getting old I think
Wrahng. A 7-C that has been buffed up to 4-C. And can become 2-A over an unknown span of time... and abilities that can affect a 2-A. Still, a bit confused at how the match even works with that in mind. :p

Yep. But not quite as ridiculous and this match-up only seems to work because AoC has been pre-emptively buffed up to Reinhard's level. Which is kinda... bizarre, really.

The whole 2-A drain just seems to make AoC impossible to defeat and seems to make this into a stomp. Or does it have some specific requirements?

Since I had no idea you can switch tier for someone who has the same kind of tier like AoC. I only found out after reading SCP-682 vs AoC thread.

And i eagerly await the censorship my head has to do so I don't spill it all out

I mean. Nicol >> Akuma Homura >> AoC.

Post-mending Bolas is infinitely weaker but that's it, it has basically the same power set. A match with the AoC would be a win for him and redundant at that.

For a loss on AoC's profile, I may just be that desperate.

Can't, AoC vs Galatus is still going on. Have to limit the number of on going AoC matches to avoid people getting bored of it.

I mean, Nicol only won due to the fact that Homura uses Mind Manipulation first (Although she has also shown to use power drain first so...) but AoC doesn't do that.

SomebodyData said:
I mean, Nicol only won due to the fact that Homura uses Mind Manipulation first (Although she has also shown to use power drain first so...) but AoC doesn't do that.
Dis^

Sir Ovens said:
Can't, AoC vs Galatus is still going on. Have to limit the number of on going AoC matches to avoid people getting bored of it.
Search one for Accelerator first.

24 Hours has passed since the GP. I think this can be added.

Can somebody close and add this, please? Please do the same with Yhwach vs AoC too.

Now can I direct everyone's attention to Galactus vs AoC?

Dunno bout that. I mean, we have Homura vs Kagutsuchi which was concluded after Homura vs SMT Dante been added to their profile. And we all know that Dante>>>>>>Kagu.

Gargoyle One said:
What does Yhwach have to do with that?

Like at at all?
I mean, AoC beat Yhwach first before it beat Reinhard (who is above Yhwach). I don't see any problem to add both of them tho.

Also, Kal, SD, Monarach, Burning, Flif, anyone please?

You just stated the problem.

You mean to tell me this thing can beat 4C Reinhard and Yhwach DOESN'T get utterly shit stomped?

Given your logic, all characters below Kagutscuhi in Homura's victories should be removed.

You do realize that AoC is...kind of special case due its unique tier. But I'm actually neutral if its win against Yhwach wouldn't be added anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back