• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Avatar of Calamity

Status
Not open for further replies.
To put it simpler, should Novel Kars be removed from Reinhard's victories since BB beat Kars and Reinhard can beat BB?

Sir Ovens said:
Yours Gargoyle.
Then clearly you either don't know what I'm talking about, or misunderstood me entirely.

Last I checked, Dante can one shot with any attack, and Kagutsuchi has better Literally everything except drain.

Can Yhwach do anything? Nope.

I mean if it's not a inherently a stomp so I don't see why not.

Sir Ovens said:
To put it simpler, should Novel Kars be removed from Reinhard's victories since BB beat Kars and Reinhard can beat BB?
You mean Dies Irae Reinhard can beat BB while her past selves are nerfed.

You're A>B>C fallacy, but with your examples, that's not working.

Yhwach gets stomped by sheer virtue of losing to a weaker version of someone his opponent beat.

A>B>C is incredibly fallacious when used wrong. But there are obvious examples such as this.

We had a thread on Reinhard vs BB and the best thing Reinhard could hope for was inconclusive against BB that had restrictions put by the OP. Just wanted to point that up. Don't mind me.

Wow, with that many hax and AP comes into play.

That said, I have one card to play.

Hold on.

(Sigh) Kal, just close and add this match please? You're the admin, it's up too you if you wish to add both matches. Like I said, I'm neutral if Yhwach match wouldn't be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back