• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Heydrich vs Avatar of Calamity

Status
Not open for further replies.
If AoC ever beats a 2-A character, especially a Digimon, Imma just go crazy.

SomebodyData said:
If AoC ever beats a 2-A character, especially a Digimon, Imma just go crazy.
Imagine AoC having a win against Lucemon and not just any Lucemon but Re: Digitize Lucemon OvO

Yeah that's probably not going to happen. Lucemon is way too haxxed even for AoC. But I really want to make it becuase I haven't seen a good Digimon vs thread in a while.

I won't stay as anything OVO

I'm just gonna wait until revision goes in Also I'm totes not thinking of something random

@Red From what I can see in the thread, it seems Reinhard will gets some weakness. I just hope LLT distance ignoring won't be removed. Cause it's already like one of Reinhard characteristic to me.

It probably won't be. Reinhard ignoring distance is far too embedded in people's minds for a little thing like 20 screenshots showing otherwise to disprove

Reasons?

Also, at this point I should just make a AoC vs Nicol Bolas thread. The damn dragon was the only one who beat Homura, I'm sure as heck he can beat this thing.

Reinhard is constantly increasing in power with 8 Swastikas open(Even Ren notes that Reinhard's soul stock is increasing at high rates, turning to billions from millions in a small time frame. And more souls = more power.), and Gladsheimr will soul rip every living being near it.

As I said, he still have spatial burst, and duplicating him is annoying. If he fights himself, so he will lead to his full power and LLT. Probably will boost his Legion too.

Those are the reason for Reinhard.

AoC timestop+2-A drains.

AoC duplicates Reinhard, creating a superior army of him and gains all of his intelligence in the process including all of his powers and how they works. One AoC know that LLT is basically Reinhard "I win" button, same method as above plus Reinhars getting ganged up by the army of Reinhard.

AoC shoots Madoka's arrows which can travelled through times and kills Reinhard when he was still in Nazi.

Those are reasons for AoC.

Ok then, are the Reinhard clones just as powerful as the original? Can AoC copy LLT?

If so, Reinhard takes an L here. Between getting drained and getting copied to hell I don't think he can survived being overwhelmed like that.

Also, unrelated but is AoC of Earth?

Yes the duplicates are stronger than the original. Most likely not.

I know you are thinking of making AoC vs BB.

Shhh...

Don't expose me. OvO

Vote goes to AoC then. I remember a time when only the GeoM could stand up to the Nazi.

Better, Reinhard duplicates would be even stronger than him. This is the proof of it. But sadly, seems like AoC cannot copy LLT since it was by 1-A.

(Sigh) Fine, I will answer this. AoC was born in earth. But, this "earth" is made by Goddess Madoka who is a 2-A. So, I don't think BB authority would work on AoC.

Welp just 2 more votes and Reinhard will get his second loss in one month. We should also finish the AoC vs Hunter thread. Just need 3 more votes for it to end.

But can the spear tear through multiple clones in one throw, or is it a one-shot-one-kill type deal?

I'd like to know what Rep and Monarch think.

Well, as far as I know, the spear will always hit the target. If Reinhard targeted his duplicates perhaps it will get rid of them...But I'm not sure about that.

no it will bend out of the way and hit something not named reinhard AFAIK (well i'm taking the copy reinhard with a grain of salt i guess) so..it may go straight to AoC instead

If that is so, then Reinhard gets overwhelmed by his clones loving himself.

i said it likely goes to AoC instead and he would be aware it will dodge himself i'm pretty sure

AoC FRA is what I think.

Reinhard's good. He's not "fight millions of clones of himself who are all stronger than him and have 90% of his powers while his enemy has 2-A conceptual drains and knowledge of Reinhard's abilities" good

The spear's only ever been shown as 1 shot 1 kill. Though the energy blasts it has are a different story.

Someone finish this up please, I have a dank match to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back