• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Haxed Tier 7: Altair vs Avatar of Calamity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acausality doesn't null plot manip. Only the Outline Orgin ability. Her plot manip is what gives her most of these haxes. And whats gonna time stop + energy drain do?? Killing Altair won't even do anything cuz she can come back due to lacking a biological body and her type 8 immortality (which wasn't added in the profile even tho it was clearly stated that her existence is sustained by the Creations from the creators). Plus Altair can summon a Clone of AoC too to fight for her or use Representation Exposition to change things about AoC or Use Fate Restoration to Erase AoC easily.

Kaltias said:
Also, if the AoC absorbs her memories, she might be able to regenerate, but she came back only from Body+Soul destruction so she would still be a zombie
@RM97 ^This...Also, AoC can BFR her.

I don't think type 8 was accepted. And also AoC can also make duplicates of its target and make them stronger the original. The only thing that I think that might work for Altair here is her existence erasure which erases a character from the plot itself.

Yes but in a speed equalized match it's about who makes the first move. Naturally Altair will go for Existence Erasure.

Also afaik a typical Existence Erasure ability erases you from all planes of Existence and Altair's Erasure is literally erasing Plot. So Altair didn't just come back from Body+Soul erasure after getting erased by Sirius. And also she has Resistance to BFR unless said ability can BFR beings with BFR Resistance.

I'm sorry, I should elaborate it even more. AoC BFR Alt to nonexistence timeline. Its BFR is potent enough to imprisson a 2-A non-corporal entity stronger than Ultimate Madoka who cannot enter the said nonexistence timeline despite being Omnipresent.

Alt ain't escaping that if someone/something infinitely stronger than her neither can escape nor enter it.

Ehh I don't think so right now it's winning against Yhwach, Altair, and The Hunter three of the haxxiest characters for their tier on the wiki. Currently the only character that might give it an inconclusive is Novel Kars.

The Causality and Fate Manipulation might not work, but Altair could go for the direct erasure instead.

The AoC really can't kill her due to her Regenerationn, and Posession is another problem.

Whether or not these abilities are effective is the real kicker.

I don't know if this is the place to really discuss this or not, but I always feel like this BFR is being overestimated. I've been told in another thread that the shield itself is on the AoC, not anything else like the clones. The shield also works by contact, you can touch it and go through the the other side.

This BFR isn't some kind of teleportation that poofs you somewhere else instantly, you have to get the opponent to touch that shield. Even with timestop, are you considering that she's just getting thrown into the shield by being massively ambushed and thrown inside? Altair is a character that fights from range, so she wouldn't be heading in on her own just to get caught. I don't see the BFR being likely unless someone can explain how the AoC can get people from range with this when it's a close ranged ability.

Even considering that timestop can break up her flow of battle, I don't know how that 100% ensures that she's being subject to the BFR. Altair does have Power Nullification in her arsenal to take away the AoC's abilities and make it far easier to defeat as well.

It can stop time, grab her and BFR her. Though that's unlikely because she gets drained if it touches her.

Also not buying that she simply says "nope" to abilities that work on a 2-A scale without feats.

Alt can tries to keep her distance all she want...Won't be a problem for AoC considering its Planetary Range...That is also assuming if it doesn't stop time right off the bat, the thing have Homura's intelligence of all people

Ok thanks, I can see that being more effective now. I don't know how effective draining will be because Altair doesn't have a conventional body.

The AoC doesn't have a resistance to the Plot Manipulation/Power Nullification, why wouldn't it be effective?

Alright, so I guess the drain can work?

I don't think Acausality would counter Plot Manipulation unless said character actually existed outside of the plot itself. I also don't know how that interacts with Power Nullification as well, I don't think there's an automatic assumed resistance.

Acausality would render her Fate and Causality Manipulation ineffective, but I don't think it spreads as an auto resistance to everything. To be fair, the other Magical Girls were still subject to Mami's Power Nullification through her ribbons, so Altair's could be effective.

Acausality shouldn't neg plot manipulation (unless its done like fate manip) or power null (Unless it is done by fate manip again).

It shouldn't nope the plot manip in general, although it should nope the "turn you back to your previous self" because:

1) It's essentially what Madoka did retconning the multiverse on a lower scale, which was noped.

2) The AoC was born with all its powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back