• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm just waiting for the "All Fiction will not be paradoxed and will erase the paradox gg infinite power power copy gg gg"

SchroKatze said:
I'm just waiting for the "All Fiction will not be paradoxed and will erase the paradox gg infinite power power copy gg gg"
I don't think she has a power to escape paradox. Gonna have to recheck Ajimu's abilities doe.

SchroKatze said:
She has AF. And you wank AF to the point of saying that AF is completely immune to any type and level of erasure.
Not only AF. Minuses are immune to erasure. They said "A minus that's been wrong since the begining is something u can't make "never happened".". Meaning minuses have Erasure immunity by default, not only all fiction. Bookmaker, Scar Dead, Encounter and all the other minuses.

Also, nope. Minuses aren't immune to erasure. They are resistant to erasure. Any higher-dimensional or more potent erasure can bypass that.

SchroKatze said:
Also, nope. Minuses aren't immune to erasure. They are resistant to erasure. Any higher-dimensional or more potent erasure can bypass that.
Your proof for that is?

They said "minuses can't be made so that they never happened". Which means you can't erase them, show me ur proof for the "a more potent erasure will work".

Firephoenixearl said:
SchroKatze said:
Your proof for that is?
They said "minuses can't be made so that they never happened". Which means you can't erase them, show me ur proof for the "a more potent erasure will work".
Emuke

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
??

Hmm he "tried" to erase it, he only "mutated it". So basically he made it to have an off switch. Though that could be something similar to "hundred gauntlets" evolving into "all fiction". So you erase all fiction (the upgrade) but the true minus "hundred gauntlets" is still there. It might be something like that.

Firephoenixearl said:
??

Hmm he "tried" to erase it, he only "mutated it". So basically he made it to have an off switch. Though that could be something similar to "hundred gauntlets" evolving into "all fiction". So you erase all fiction (the upgrade) but the true minus "hundred gauntlets" is still there. It might be something like that.
Yeah, he only erased part of it. Her minus resisted being ereased, but wasn't compleatly unchanged.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Yeah, he only erased part of it. Her minus resisted being ereased, but wasn't compleatly unchanged.
Well as i said that could be true only for the "core" of the minus. Not the whole "ability". And kumagawa's statement that "minuses can't be made so that they never happened" implies it's more than "resistent", so it "can't" be erased not that "you can't erase it". So they are either talking about the "core" of the ability or Kumagawa just doesn't know they can be erased, OR misstranslation, though it's kinda weird, but ok i can agree that it might be just resistent. Though is this even relevant in this thread?

We've also derailed quite a bit form the actual battle. So can someone explain me how Madoka's paradox works already?

Back