• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Astral Natsu(100 Years Quest) vs Sasuke(New Era)

Soul form Natsu Dragneel w/ Ignia's flames

Vs

Sasuke Uchiha

Damage Output: Natsu- 24 Exa-tons, Sasuke: Above 200 Exa-tons iirc

Speed: Natsu- Sub Relativistic, Sasuke: MHS+

Votes:

Natsu Dragneel-

Sasuke Uchiha-

Ignia Fire Natsu Cover
The Fire Dragon Slayer

Adult sasuke uchiha render nxb ninja voltage by maxiuchiha22-dcnogcf
The Shadow Hokage

Isn't Natsu faster?

And we don't know if Sasuke starts with genjutsu, moreover this Natsu is a Soul

Sasuke has already put Orochimaru's soul into a genjutsu, although Natsu is faster I don't know how he goes through Sasuke's durability

He directly attacks the Soul in his thought projection form, that's exactly why I made this even though the AP and Durability are far apart

Looking at the fairy chapters I now see how this soul attack you said works, he hurt Wraith even though he possessed Happy.

this seems not to be effective on Sasuke, the souls in Naruto still have the same power as the original self with Hagoromo being the biggest proof of this, along with Momoshiki who could still use their powers even though they were a soul

Hagoromk wasn't able to do anything except giving Naruto and Sasuke chakra. If he has same power as His prime self, naruto didn't even need to fight Sasuke in the end.

Btw this match is kinda invalid, we didn't know if natsu can use ignia flame or not, and ignia flame Natsu didn't have astral form(during wdg arc)

He just didn't stop Sasuke because he was already exhausted, as he reports in chapter 686 that he didn't have much more chakra because he had already given it.

He is invisible and can't be seen?

Edit: Plus since he is a Thought Projection which is made of Ethernano = Natural Energy, I doubt if the Sharingan can see him.

AnonymousBlank said:

Edit: Plus since he is a Thought Projection which is made of Ethernano = Natural Energy, I doubt if the Sharingan can see him.
Is Ethernano the fusion of physical energy, mental energy and natural energy as well? I'm not reminded of that now if so then okay

AnonymousBlank said:
How about the Rinnegan due to it seeing Madara's Limbo Shadows?

Can Sasuke even keep up with Natsu, isn't Natsu Mach 18,000ish to Sasuke who is vastly superior to Mach 2900ish by an unknown margin

Uhhhh Sasuke can see Natsu

Sasuke Genjutsus and calls it a day or jsut one shot. Natsu didn't hurt Wraith while he was in happy's body. He didn't have any marks on his face from being hit in happy. I also have a feeling why people thought he did get hurt

@Darsh

Ethernano is naturally occurring particles that exist in the atmosphere. It gets absorbed by creatures that have magic containers and allows them to use magic.

@OneBleach

Does the Rinnegan see natural energy?

Natsu only used throught projection if his opponent was a non-corporeal like the wraith. There is no reason for him to used it against Sasuke.

Also, how the hell Natsu would hurt Sasuke anyway with that AP gap?

AstralKing7 escreveu:
Uhhhh Sasuke pode ver NatsuSasuke Genjutsus e chama isso de um dia ou apenas um tiro. Natsu n├úo machucou Wraith enquanto ele n├úo estava feliz. Ele n├úo tinha nenHuman marca no rosto de ser atingido em feliz. Eu também tenho a impress├úo de que as pessoas pensaram que ele usava

Fui vê-lo mais meticulosamente e você está certa.

Ele leva um soco de Natsu antes, o mesmo que está marcado em seu rosto no lado esquerdo

AnonymousBlank said:
Does the Rinnegan see natural energy?
It is either Sasuke saw Naruto drawing in natural energy or sensed him doing it in their final battle in Shippuden.

As for the Limbo Shadows, they reside within a parallel dimensionw here they are undetectable except for those with the Rinnegan or Six Paths Chakra.

Does that help in any way?

AstralKing7 said:
Uhhhh Sasuke can see Natsu

Sasuke Genjutsus and calls it a day or jsut one shot. Natsu didn't hurt Wraith while he was in happy's body. He didn't have any marks on his face from being hit in happy. I also have a feeling why people thought he did get hurt
He hurt wraith soul, wraith said this in next chapter or same chapter i guess

Edo Itachi used genjutsu ovo

And I really doubt it as Edo puts the soul into a new body so nothing say that it is affecting the soul itself and not the container it inhabits.

Isn't Edo people just like any other human expect for the fact that they have gained immortality right? Since it's the soul getting binded to a living vessel.

Then Genjutsu isn't a wincon, but can Sasuke even do anything to Natsu besides using Rinnegan tech because Sasuke hasn't been shown to use the other paths.

I thought Natsu could affect the soul of his target? If not then Sasuke stands around wondering whats hitting him all of a sudden, while Natsu starts treating this as a game. (OvO)

Savage Fire Dragon Natsu, the one that fought Fairy Heart Zeref, can burn souls inside bodies. The one being used in this match doesn't actually exist as it uses Ignia's Fire Natsu but as a Thought Projection which he did not learn to do yet.

Yeah its only the AP that scales with some stuff like he can burn water or other useless stuff here. Natsu's only way to do anything is for Sasuke to torch the place with Katon or Ama for Natsu to nom, amp and punch.

Back