• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't know, asta would negate all emilia's attacks but he couldn't handle aoe type attacks, though emilia usually just shoots ice spears and not use aoe, and isn't much of a physical fighter at this stage, so probably asta.

Thinking about it, puck has to be factored in here, emilia is a spirit user so puck is always with her, well puck can freeze souls so wouldn't work out well for asta, and this is normal puck who is also 8-B, with puck emilia, without puck by herself asta i think.

Muuuuh said:
If his sword is touching him, he can negate all magic
This isn't true, when the witch queen put her blood in him and was controlling him, even though he had his sword in his hand he didn't negate it

Celestial Pegasus said:
That's an NLF, unless he has been shown to negate soul manipulation, you can't say he can.
Thiniing in that way unless if soul manipulation is show working say that its work is NFL too

This isn't true, when the witch queen put her blood in him and was controlling him, even though he had his sword in his hand he didn't negate it

Its true. I forget that. Asta need see the magic and touch it with his sword to do this, need touch with the blade or the bain But I didnt change my opinion since precog give him a big advantage

@Muuuh What? You are saying that he negates all magic, do you understand the implications of what you are saying? When has asta been shown to negate hax like soul manipulation or any hax ability in general, cause only basic magic stuff i remember him negating.

Hey he can negate all magic right why stop there if a person has magic hax that involves reality warping, causality manipulation or even conceptual manipulation, asta can negate it cause he can negate all magic, do you not see how ridiculous this sounds?

@Celedtial we didnt talking about that kind of hax, just a sinple soul hax. Asta can negate mind control, teleportation, curses, necromancy ... Several timed was stated that he can negate all magics

Give that a character cant negate a simple magic like soul hax without any prove is a NFL too,I just say that.

Your mistake is thinking soul manipulation is simple in the first place, and again you are making an association falllacy here, that just cause he can can negate mind hax and is stated to negate all magic he can negate soul manipulation when he has never been shown to do so, not to mention the fact that this soul manipulation is pretty much a one hit kill in which puck freezes the persons souls and kills it, show me proof that asta can negate something like this, and don't give me the NLF that he can negate all magic, orthewise this will start to sound like wank.

The only wank that I see herebis you saying that he can be killed by a magic when he can negate this and Emulia didnt fight against someone with antimagic. If Asta can be taked in surprise I agree with you but since Asta have precog its not will happen. Asta will negate this.

And yes, soul hax is very sinple when we compsre with other upper hax like reality warper or that kind of thing

@Muuuuh compared to blood manipulation soul hax is incredibly complicated. And as I've said Asta couldn't defend himself against the Witch queens blood magic what even suggests he'd be able to defend against a magic that's incredibly more potent

Davidsteel1 said:
@Muuuuh compared to blood manipulation soul hax is incredibly complicated. And as I've said Asta couldn't defend himself against the Witch queens blood magic what even suggests he'd be able to defend against a magic that's incredibly more potent
But when the queen starts to controled Asta he isnt with his sword. Just after the blood is into Asta that she makes hin take the Sword, When he touch with his rain guard the magic was negated( the grip didnt make nothing)

@Altair

That's more mind control, but it doesn't work on himself even in Demon Mode, as the Witch Queen forcibly triggered Demon Mode while getting Asta to attack his friends.

Yes when the handle touches him the blood expelled itself, but that was only after external factors had to influence him into doing that. On his own he was helpless and if the soul hax described here is anywhere as potent as the description presents then he isn't going to survive this encounter

It's as potent as the description presents, in order to kill betelguese who is a spirit who body hops from person to person, puck froze his soul and killed him. Plus puck in his base has absolute zero as well, won't be good for asta with puck being here.

Celestial Pegasus said:
It's as potent as the description presents, in order to kill betelguese who is a spirit who body hops from person to person, puck froze his soul and killed him. Plus puck in his base has absolute zero as well, won't be good for asta with puck being here.
Its a instant kill attack? If is I have to agree with you and Asta lose here.

Yes an insta kill attack which works by killing the soul, plus puck has aoe absolute zero.

Which is why i said with puck, emilia wins, don't know if the op wants to factor in puck, though that's part of emilia's standard equipment and essential to how a spiritualist fights with the spirit attacking and the spiritualist defending.

With puck she wins, without losses due to her attacks being negated and not being a physical fighter if this was after regaining her powers and their tier was equal would give it to emilia due to having ridiculous amount of mana and being able to spam aoe freezing attacks and if she sees their is no other option will actually use her absolute zero which will freeze her as well but yea, that's not what's being discussed here though.

It's the same as other characters who summon other characters to fight or something like that, puck is always with her, puck is essential to her fighting style, she woudn't be a spiritualist if she didn't have puck, so it's like nerfing her without puck i think, she can still fight without him just not like what she could with him.

Back