• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Am I the only one who thinks the way the profiles look is confusing?

If where does Arthur's 5-C come from? In his profile it talks about Tristan and Meliodas, but Tristan has no profile and Meliodas is at most High 6-A in the profile, unless Arthur has some multiplier that is not listed.

Same thing for 5-A. The justification leads to Chaos, but Chaos is High 6-A.

EDIT: Wait, that changed to DK
The changes are not fully complete

Am I the only one who thinks the way the profiles look is confusing?

If where does Arthur's 5-C come from? In his profile it talks about Tristan and Meliodas, but Tristan has no profile and Meliodas is at most High 6-A in the profile, unless Arthur has some multiplier that is not listed.

Same thing for 5-A. The justification leads to Chaos, but Chaos is High 6-A.

EDIT: Wait, that changed to DK

I will apply the changes to the Chaos profile in a little while, the sandbox has been ready since yesterday, I just postponed it a little.

Asta cant do anything to The Ruler. Is speed equalized?
The Ruler: The Demon King's eponymous magic ability that also goes by his own name. It allows the user to invert all magical attacks sent at him

And the supreme deity has the inverse "The Ruler" that affects physical attacks in the second movie

If is not canon I don't know

that's not much of a reason if The Ruler is his magic power is it, but you do u my guy
Also DK will win with Commandments, they're not magic, like what speedster said they are just law based curses that can’t be interacted with without special powers and DK can manipulate natural darkness

And the Demon King can create demons or similar beings, and if even one of them is killed by Asta after he sends them on Asta, Asta will be killed by the curse of the peace order by ageing. And as far as I can tell, this only happens if you attack the person who has the order with the intention of killing them, because when Merlin attacked Grayroad, he said that the curse would work even if Grayroad didn't die, and the reason why Merlin lives is because of his unique "Infinity".

Also DK will win with Commandments, they're not magic, like what speedster said they are just law based curses that can’t be interacted with without special powers and DK can manipulate natural darkness
3rd sword separates all cause and effect magic and abilities but you already knew that.

image.png

Is this unofficial and or just plain wrong? it says cursed magical power right there

And the Demon King can create demons or similar beings, and if even one of them is killed by Asta after he sends them on Asta, Asta will be killed by the curse of the peace order by ageing. And as far as I can tell, this only happens if you attack the person who has the order with the intention of killing them, because when Merlin attacked Grayroad, he said that the curse would work even if Grayroad didn't die, and the reason why Merlin lives is because of his unique "Infinity".
so there are ways around the curses. bet

The Ruler: The Demon King's eponymous magic ability that also goes by his own name. It allows the user to invert all magical attacks sent at him

And the supreme deity has the inverse "The Ruler" that affects physical attacks in the second movie

If is not canon I don't know
Do you have doubts about whether something in the manga is canonical or not?

To escape Peace you have to immo1. Also, if you deny that the commandments I have described are a law, do not forget to look at the profile and the link I will send you
Merlin had the protection of the Supreme Divinity and eternal life.

Asta has neither of these to resist the commandment of Pacifism.
Gentlemen, SBA. Verses are equalized, and because what I saw is "cursed magical power", there's no reason for the third sword not to negate cursed magical power like has done so against many other effects in the black clover verse.

This movie has 0 relevance to how The Ruller works.
just answer the question. 💀

Gentlemen, SBA. Verses are equalized, and because what I saw is "cursed magical power", there's no reason for the third sword not to negate cursed magical power like has done so against many other effects in the black clover verse.
Wiki's can be wrong, in the profile DK gets limited law manipulation via Commandments.

is it the official wiki? i can't find any other explanation that seems remotely official for it.
Ah okay, then i will use offical databook scan for this.

〈十戒〉はそれぞれが魔神王から 「戒禁」という能力を授かってい る。彼らの前で戒禁を破った者 は、定められた災いが降りかかる。 例えば「真実」の戒禁を持つガ ランの前で嘘をつくと、その者 はたちまち石化してしまう・・・ という具合だ。まさに恐怖の特 殊能力と言わざるを得ない。

Each of the Ten Commandments is endowed with the ability of "commandment forbidden" by the Demon King. Whoever breaks a commandment in front of them is subject to a predetermined evil. For example, if a lie is told in front of Garan, who holds the commandment of Truth, the person is instantly petrified... This is a truly terrifying special ability.

This is proving me

I know, I was just looking for proof that the movie is canon, so here it is:

Here's another one.

"劇劇場版「七つの大罪一光に吸われし者たち-」 いかがでしたでしょうか!?
これでメリオダスたちく七つの大罪>が 主人公として活躍するお話は一区切に なると思います。しみじみ・・・
この本作を作るために尽力してくださった 監督さん、スタッフのみなさん、長年に渡り キャラクターに魂を吹き込んでくださった 声優さんたち、その全員に感謝を送ります。 本当にありがとう&お疲れさまでした!!!!!!
ちなみに私個人としても本編で描き残した エピソードが詰め込めて楽しい仕事でした!
今はまだ難しいでしょうけどいつかスタッフさんたち みなさんと打ち上げがしたい 鈴木央でした"

"What do you think of the theatrical version of 'The Seven Deadly Sins: Cursed by light'?
I think this will be the last time we will see Meliodas and the other seven deadly sins as the main characters. I am deeply moved...
I would like to thank all the directors and staff who worked so hard to make this film, and all the voice actors who breathed life into the characters over the years.

Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication. !!!!!!
By the way, for me personally, it was a fun job to fill in the episodes that were left out of the main story!
It may be difficult to do now, but I would like to have a launch party with all the staffs someday."

Last edited:
This movie has 0 relevance to how The Ruller works.
It has the supreme deity ability that is the contrary of the Ruler but okay

"Anyone who kills will have their remaining lifetime stolen from them, aging rapidly to death"

How is this relevant if you need to destroy the commandments to kill The Demon king for good?
A quick google search shows that it was written by Nakaba and the events fit in the series timeline
I had my PC off until now so I could not search anything

Ok, so we have to discuss Ruler, is magic or not?
Ruler Is just DK inverting everything He receives on himself and getting amps and healing from it.

Asta will damage him and then the damage will be inverted.

Regarding commandments, when Galand and the others had their magic sealed, their commandments were still working.

Voting DK and going back to my bat cave see y’all 🫶🏻

Back