• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asriel Dreemurr, The Absolute GOD Of Hyperdeath VS Alduin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vt8xVE3
The God Of Hyperdeath

Alduins Fire
The Strongest Drago

VERSUS

Asriel, The God Of Hyperdeath
has destroyed the entire Undertale Multiverse and is now heading towards The Elder Scrolls Multiverse to control its Timelines. Aldui sees him as a great threat and battles him in what could be his greatest opponent yet.

Who wins and why?

Are you kidding me?

Alduin is a freaking dragon who is defeated by a bunch of wizards with a scroll that sends him through time. Asriel breaks a barrier with the force of 7 human SOULs, in a universe where humans are so strong as to be able to easily outclass continent+ monsters, and mind you, human children.

Alduin is presumably a physical being with some nifty magic tricks. Asriel is able to destroy infinite amounts of timelines and literally has infinite health and attack.

Alduin breathes fire. Asriel throws stars and shreds the fabric of space time as well as having the ability to travel through time and destroy entire universes, CASUALLY.

Kevinyang1 said:
Are you kidding me?
Alduin is a freaking dragon who is defeated by a bunch of wizards with a scroll that sends him through time. Asriel breaks a barrier with the force of 7 human SOULs, in a universe where humans are so strong as to be able to easily outclass continent+ monsters, and mind you, human children.

Alduin is presumably a physical being with some nifty magic tricks. Asriel is able to destroy infinite amounts of timelines and literally has infinite health and attack.

Alduin breathes fire. Asriel throws stars and shreds the fabric of space time as well as having the ability to travel through time and destroy entire universes, CASUALLY.
Im gonna assume you are saying this is either a stomp thread or you are just being exagerating lol XD Im seeing that vote as an inconclusive one

Edit: I dunno why, but seriously you comment made me LMAO right now XDDDD

Why?

I think Asriel stomps, and I'll admit that I'm a bit biased towards Undertale, but still...

Alduin is defeated by a guy who shouts really loud.

Asriel is defeated by... Literally 99% of his constituency telling him to stop fighting? That's not even a physical victory.

Kevinyang1 said:
Why?
I think Asriel stomps, and I'll admit that I'm a bit biased towards Undertale, but still...

Alduin is defeated by a guy who shouts really loud.

Asriel is defeated by... Literally 99% of his constituency telling him to stop fighting? That's not even a physical victory.
well, for whatever reason, Im just gonna put your reason as a vote for Asriel. I will wait for more further inputs from other people.

This fight uses Seven Fights of the Aldudagga Alduin, who is greatly expanded upon compared to what he is in the game.

Anyway, as for the fight...tssssh...I dunno. Leaning towards Asriel due to the versatility in his moveset and powers, but Alduin's pretty brutal. Probably give it to Asriel more times than not, but it's definitely not a certainty.

Depends on which forms of Asriel were using.

If we are using Asriel God Of Hyperdeath form, he and Alduin are actually pretty much the same. TBH, i really dont know who can win, but Im going with Asriel due to the wide variety of attacks and he has more powers and abilities than Alduin. Although, I suppose Alduin isnt one of those "holding back" types, so Asriel needs to go all out against Alduin in his first form.

Now, Asriel's Angel of Death form, he has two advantages here. One is that he is Omnipresent. Alduim cant ever touch Asriel due to the fact he's everywhere at everytime, and also attacking Alduin every single time in all directions. Another advantage is that in this form, he manage to completely make Frisk struggle literally. Frisk cant move (although I think its becuz Asriel is Omnipresent), cant take or use any items whatsoever etc.

Im going with Asriel with this one.

4 votes for Asriel

0 Votes for Alduin

Is it legal for me add my own vote as well?

(And I know you will say "no you will be arrested", azzy, lol)

I dunno who should I rootin for. Since everyone is going with Asriel, I too go with Asriel. He has more powers and is Omnipresent so he should probably take this.

6 votes for Asriel

0 Votes for Alduin

And I still dont know if its legal for me to add my vote or not

Elvis Adika said:
6 votes for Asriel
0 Votes for Alduin

And I still dont know if its legal for me to add my vote or not
Even if you did, it wouldn't matter.

7 votes for Asriel

0 votes for Alduin.

Curse you Undertale fandom!

This fandom is far beyond your mind can possibly comprehend!!! We even have Azathoth in this fandom!!

lol jk jk

Anyway, should we wait for more inputs or just leave it as that, as Asriel has seven more votes than Alduin which is the legal amount of vote to confirm the character's victory?

Elvis Adika said:
This fandom is far beyond your mind can possibly comprehend!!! We even have Azathoth in this fandom!!
lol jk jk

Anyway, should we wait for more inputs or just leave it as that, as Asriel has seven more votes than Alduin which is the legal amount of vote to confirm the character's victory?

I would actually consider myself to be a more active part of the Undertale fandom.

In any case, I think the agreed upon number of votes needed to confirm a character's victory is at least 3 more than the other side, though the number is kinda nebulous.

Elvis Adika said:
lol jk jk

I would actually consider myself to be a more active part of the Undertale fandom.

In any case, I think the agreed upon number of votes needed to confirm a character's victory is at least 3 more than the other side, though the number is kinda nebulous.

First, to quote Mehrunes Dagon during the 7 Fights of the Aldudagga:

"I, the Lord of Razors and Red-drink, King of Terrible Intent, Mehrunes the Prince of Four Dooms and One Paradise, I Who Commandeth 88 Legions Daedric... I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-*** insane!"

That aside, after reading through the Aldudagga, Alduin was beating and making a complete embarrasement of Dagon, who is also 2-A. I'm not saying Alduin wins, as I don't really know much about his opponent, but I think this may possibly be inconclusive.

Sheoth said:
First, to quote Mehrunes Dagon during the 7 Fights of the Aldudagga:
"I, the Lord of Razors and Red-drink, King of Terrible Intent, Mehrunes the Prince of Four Dooms and One Paradise, I Who Commandeth 88 Legions Daedric... I just came out of a PIE, you swooning harpy! That is totally bat-*** insane!"

That aside, after reading through the Aldudagga, Alduin was beating and making a complete embarrasement of Dagon, who is also 2-A. I'm not saying Alduin wins, as I don't really know much about his opponent, but I think this may possibly be inconclusive.

Context?

Asriel also dwarfs another 2-A character, God Flowey, by literally an ∞ amount. But I dunno who wins here but Im still sticking with Asriel.

Kevinyang1 said:
Well, the quote was kind of unrelated. I just thought I would include it for lols. But the point is that Alduin was wrecking Dagon over and over, which is a good point for him possibly winning/making this inconclusive.

Sheoth said:
Kevinyang1 said:
Well, the quote was kind of unrelated. I just thought I would include it for lols. But the point is that Alduin was wrecking Dagon over and over, which is a good point for him possibly winning/making this inconclusive.
Well actually, both have their good, if not, similiar points of winning.

Alduin is far far far above a Daedric prince who is another 2-A being as well, as Alduin beaten him in every fight they had

Asriel dwarf another 2-A character like God Flowey by literally an ∞ amount, and thats only his first form, His second form, the angel of death form, far surpasses his first form by an immense amount.

Im still leaning on Asriel becuz of his speed advantage and a better wide variety of powers and techniques

Okay here are the votes

8 (including mine) votes for Asriel

0 Votes for Alduin

1 vote for inconclusive,

Shouild I wrap this up or wait for more further inputs?

Hopefull, JUST HOPEFULLY,

this thread doesnt end up in an huge, sailor mouth, argument just like my Sans VS Janemba thread. It will be a HUGE disappointment to see that there is an argument here that leads us to nowhere and some admin close this. Really huge disappointment there.

Personally, if you all are using the "God of hyperdeath" form then it'd probably be a toss up between those two.

HOWEVER, if we are using the "Angel of Death" form, then Asriel would win, since he is omnipresent. This could infinitely help him because Asriel could attack from all directions.

But then again, what to I know ;).

Well Im a Undertale fan, Im going for Asriel because of his attacks that seems very random and im sure that alduin cant dodge. Plus he is omnipresense so alduin can hurt him at all while asriel can just hurt him from all directions

10 votes for Asriel

0 votes for Alduin

1 for inconclusive

Hey, someone pls count the votes from now on thx

Asriel has infinite energy while Alduin got defeated by a sword, few room level spells and a few town level Shouts. Mismatch.

Yeah, a dragon that was defeated by a sword, a few room level spells and a few town level shouts is somehow a Multiversal being.

The Elder Scrolls must be an exciting game then!!!

Counting that as a vote for Asriel tho

11 Votes for Asriel

0 Votes for Alduin

1 Inconclusive vote

Asriel has the massive advantage of votes here.

Continue or wrap it up?

Well its a confirm

Asriel wins. An Admin will add a victory to Asriel's profile. alright, the thread can be close now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back