• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asian parents vs Arab parents, who wins?

Gordon Ramsey is more of a name rather than actual cooking skills.

Same dude who can't even melt the cheese in a grilled cheese, and his restaurants are also ass but I get your point. 🔥

Guy Ferri would have been a better example. Fat white men know how to cook it up. (Roomie is a thick Irishman and good lord the shit he makes.)

Same dude who can't even melt the cheese in a grilled cheese, and his restaurants are also ass but I get your point. 🔥
Do you know from experience, or have friends who have been to one of his restaurants? I'm genuinely curious and wanna know what the experience was like.

Guy Fieri would have been a better example. Fat white men know how to cook it up. (Roomie is a thick Irishman and good lord the shit he makes.)
Bro, no cap, he's part of the reason I signed the petition to rename Columbus, OH to Flavortown.

If you're uncle built like this, he'll always be good at barbecuing (white or black).

thumb_black-uncle-on-the-grill-8762705499.png

Guy Ferri would have been a better example. Fat white men know how to cook it up. (Roomie is a thick Irishman and good lord the shit he makes.)
Gigachad Gin moment.

I ******* love Guy Fierri. I can't name the amount of times I've binges tf out of Triple D and Guy's Grocery Games. He's literally the alpha male.

Do you know from experience, or have friends who have been to one of his restaurants? I'm genuinely curious and wanna know what the experience was like.
His restaurants are overpriced to shit and the two occasions I've been there everything was bland as shit. Like he has this specialty hotdog and it was around 19 bucks but funny part was that it was worse than a hotdog you'd find at a gas station.
Bro, no cap, he's part of the reason I signed the petition to rename Columbus, OH to Flavortown.
Last time I went to New York I ate at one of his restaurants and Holy shit I can't even explain it. Keep in mind I try to stay as far away from Amurica as possible lol.

His restaurants are overpriced to shit and the two occasions I've been there everything was bland as shit. Like he has this specialty hotdog and it was around 19 bucks but funny part was that it was worse than a hotdog you'd find at a gas station.

Last time I went to New York I ate at one of his restaurants and Holy shit I can't even explain it. Keep in mind I try to stay as far away from Amurica as possible lol.
Bruh, that sounds awful. Someone needs to shout at Gordon Ramsey like Gordon Ramsey shouts at other people for Gordon Ramsey's restaurants not being up to par. At this point, I think I'll just stick with Chick-Fil-A and Olive Garden, thank you very much.

But yeah, in the name of Guy Fieri, let us rename Columbus, OH to Flavortown, OH.

Wait you guys didn’t like Gordon Ramsey’s restaurants?

The media just full of LIESSSS.

Ill try it out one day

I've never really had much food outside my country/culture. I'd like to try some more food like that one day when I'm not to poor to travel.

My parents can beat up your parents low diff

Back