• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavpeny

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Please report any poorly constructed articles on this thread, along with a link to the page in question.

This includes locked profiles with serious grammar/spelling/sentence structure errors and typos, but you are supposed to fix such problems within unlocked pages on your own.

Keep in mind that response from the staff might not be immediate. However, response will come eventually, and your reporting will be highly appreciated.

Note:

Only report links to pages of sub-standard quality, not ones which you feel are unnecessary, or that are stubs. Handle these types of articles via the "Profile Deletion Requests" threads instead.

Linked articles can be character profiles, weapon profiles, Verse pages, Category pages, terms, powers and abilities, etc.

Kindly do not hesitate to bring to attention a different type of page.

Looks like nobody ever requested an article to be cleaned up here.

Anyway I have started a project. I am gonna use the following two search results and turn all Destructive Capacity into Attack Potency and turn all Striking Power into Striking Strength.There are a lot of pages with this problem so it will take long. I will let everyone know when I am done by posting here.

Destructive Capacity

Striking Power

If anyone helps me out with this project I will be really greatful to him/her.

There is also this inconsistency:

-Sentence goes here.

-Sentence goes here

The proper way to write with bullet points or dashes in lists it to leave no period at the end because of the preceding statement and colon.

i.e. "A Peak Human can at least do some of these feats:"

Not that I can see on that page, but Louis Cyr appears twice in two segments. Maybe it would seem less repetitive if someone were to find a different subject for the endurance or strength feats. Horses aren't exactly a universal benchmark everyone will get, you know? Other than that, the page looks great.

@SoyHop: Well i took out the Louis example but have taken out the periods on the ones with the dash points (-).

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Advise_to_the_staff_of_the_VsBattles_wiki

Title needs a change

Don't know if anyone noticed this, (I'm a jerk for grammar, sorry) but this page should be spelt "Advice" instead of "Advise", as "advice" refers to tips and suggestions (which I assume the page is about/for), whereas "advise" mean to give orders to, or to remain aware of.

Sorry I'm a linguistics freak and I don't wish to bother you guys over petty things, but I do not like seeing errors that I have no power in correcting.

That's more of Antvasima's stuff since....well that's the thing he made for the staff before he actually fully retires and leaves.

@Hop

That is one near empty page of Mistress Love. Like it doesn't even have the other standards stats like all pages here have?

Well, Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet rated her in-between Galactus and Master Order, in terms of power level, but the handbook statistics place her much lower, if I remember correctly.

@Nico

It is probably better if you start a content revision thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back