• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Articles clean-up reports (New forum)

Last edited:

The AP/Speed/Durability etc sections seem quite cluttered and imo are difficult to read (It seems to have been edited to format all the stats with each corresponding key but I dunno it feels messy but maybe I'm being nitpicky, a 2nd opinion will help).

Well, since they included all of the statistics types within each of the tabbers, I do not particularly mind.

If they had created a separate tabber for each statistic type, I would definitely not have approved though.

I'm not sure how good Storm's profile is, it says that she can keep up with Wolverine and dodge Mjolnir being thrown by Thor which should actually make her MFTL+! Why is Wolverine Hypersonic when he can fight the Hulk?!
This is also not mentioning that her Lightning Bolts aren't given a speed either!

Also, why isn't Wolverine MFTL+ either, it's not an outlier that he can keep up with the Hulk

I don't think the Paper Mario/Mario split CRT was properly applied here. What should I do?

These instances of "begs the question" should all be changed to "raises the question" because begging the question is the logical fallacy of assuming the conclusion, not a synonym for raising the question.

Concept Manipulation appears twice here
Handled.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out here. 🙏🙂

Last edited:
I tried, and I'm sorry, that seems impossible for your specific request. There is also no need to make a template as there is a common magic word {{DISPLAYTITLE:}} that serves the same purpose. And this is entirely different from a template; the magic word would be used like this for example: {{DISPLAYTITLE:replacementtitle}}, as opposed to a template that just uses separators.

However, the "|" symbol, or commonly referred to as a pipe character, is often used as a separator for templates, parser functions, and magic words, which is present in the name ●●|●●●●●|●●|●. This is also why I just recently learned that the symbol is considered a "forbidden character" when it comes to naming conventions. A concrete example of this is the page named "MARRS" for something that is actually stylized as "M|A|R|R|S" from Wikipedia.
Regarding this old request, I discovered you can include the "|" symbol in the {{DISPLAYTITLE:}} magic word by substituting it with the {{!}} magic word, which causes the markup to not interpret it as a separator for that instance. As such, I have adjusted the ●●|●●●●●|●●|● page name accordingly.

I have been cleaning up pages since I am bored, I would like to report that the verse Nipponverse needs some clean up regarding their missing summaries in some profiles.

And in matter of fact, those pages (over 70%) are horribly created, with tons of grammar mistakes, "bigger then" mistakes, missing commas and many a lot, "its" instead of "it's".

I have now fixed most of them, if not all. But those profiles without “summary” is still necessary to be taken care. There are also with those without “references”, but I suppose I added them.

8acc8b4a840626da00ff66b0e72690bd.png

What should they be changed to?
Also, these instances of godly stamina should be changed to recognized classes.
All of the results seem to be for blog posts. Is it really necessary to change them?

Regarding this old request, I discovered you can include the "|" symbol in the {{DISPLAYTITLE:}} magic word by substituting it with the {{!}} magic word, which causes the markup to not interpret it as a separator for that instance. As such, I have adjusted the ●●|●●●●●|●●|● page name accordingly.
Okay. Thank you for helping out. 🙏

I have been cleaning up pages since I am bored, I would like to report that the verse Nipponverse needs some clean up regarding their missing summaries in some profiles.

And in matter of fact, those pages (over 70%) are horribly created, with tons of grammar mistakes, "bigger then" mistakes, missing commas and many a lot, "its" instead of "it's".

I have now fixed most of them, if not all. But those profiles without “summary” is still necessary to be taken care. There are also with those without “references”, but I suppose I added them.

8acc8b4a840626da00ff66b0e72690bd.png
@Elizhaa @MarvelFanatic119 @Dragonstitch

Would you be willing to handle this please?

The power is already a page and the sandbox also contains profiles.
First, the category should be removed, and a warning should be given to the user to prevent such accidents in the future.

However, as far as I remember, you need administrator privileges to do so, so you may need to consult an administrator to perform this action for you.

Furthermore, you still have the ability to issue the warning yourself, as it is within your rights.

Last edited:
Back