• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The character is "El Tigre" and the verse for the show is "El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera"

That changes things. Either that or change the character page to "Manny Rivera (El Tigre)"

Also, the 80s/90s TMNT profiles should be changed to the specific year of 1987, the year the show premiered it, same as the 2012 TMNT profiles which aren't called "X character (2010s)".

Is somebody else willing to handle the renaming?

Ogbunabali handled it.

Thank you for helping out.

Cho'Gath should have the category "Healing Users" removed, and Lagss should have the category "Healing Users" removed and the category "Healers" added.

Took care of it, but you can do these things yourself since the profile is unlocked. This is mostly for pages that are locked.

What needs to be done specifically?

His gun's listed 4 times as being a Colt Detective Special, when it's more specifically a Smith & Wesson Model 36.

The name needs to be changed, but since the Colt Detective Special page mentions specific models like that, the hyperlink can remain.

Not necessarily a clean up but I think BoBoBo's abilities should be something you could toggle, considering how large that list of abilities is.

Thanks, however since "MODOC" isn't original to that incarnation, I was suggesting to keep the EMH at the end

M.O.D.O.K. is the character's original title: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MODOK

@Ant That's for a different incarnation than the one in the page. It looks like MODOC is used on other wikis for that specific incarnation.

You can see a few other examples of that if you search for "Conquest" on the Wikipedia page.

He was originally created as M.O.D.O.C. in the comics, but he himself changed his own name after taking over A.I.M. I don't know why you link a wikipedia page that agrees with me (it's not like I made MODOK's respect thread on reddit or anything), it's on his character biography lol

Modokname
In cartoons they've kept the original name since they can't use the word 'killing'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back