• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Please report any poorly constructed articles on this thread, along with a link to the page in question.

This includes locked profiles with serious grammar/spelling/sentence structure errors and typos, but you are supposed to fix such problems within unlocked pages on your own.

Keep in mind that response from the staff might not be immediate. However, response will come eventually, and your reporting will be highly appreciated.

Note:

Only report links to pages of sub-standard quality, not ones which you feel are unnecessary, or that are stubs. Handle these types of articles via the "Profile Deletion Requests" threads instead.

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3167951

@Robot

I handled it.

Also, it seems image is removed from the site so it broken. Can you upload a image for it if you have knowledge about it?

Hmm... I don't see a problem, but that's probably because I'm on mobile. Can you open the page and let me fix it?

There were some problems with Fandom's display for awhile earlier today, possibly only for European users. It looks fine again now though.

Thank you for helping out.

GojiBoyForever said:
Alternatively SCP-682 can be placed as an example.
I don't think 682's a great example. He created space-time anomalies that were like black holes suddenly appearing and disappearing, but they also could have been a hole forming between dimensions. I'd like for examples to be more clear-cut than 682's case.

I think a lot of Thor's speed feats should be removed. The section is bloated with unnecessary feats, such as deflecting Chitauri blasters, getting Loki away from a black hole grenade and dodging attacks from Ultron Sentries. There's also circular scaling, like dodging Malekith and The Destroyer's blasts, both of whom are and should be scaled to Thor, not the other way round. Also, Thor's Vision feat occurs in a deleted scene, so it's automatically non-canon.

Also, it's been proven on multiple occasions that damaging the Bifrost isn't a feat.

I suppose that seems to make sense.

The Boros image from the anime seems better.

Also, I renamed The Lizard page.

I noticed the image for Boros wasn't changed (or the size of his released form image), are we waiting on others to approve the change of that image?

Also, though this is the only profile for April it should have a (2012) added to specify which incarnation of the character this is

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/April_O'_Neil

Thank you for helping out. I added the coloured meteoric burst image.

Oh... I didn't mean the main Meteoric Burst image, the render was fine, I meant the image in Notable Attacks, that one is a manga panel colored by a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back