• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Please report any poorly constructed articles on this thread, along with a link to the page in question.

This includes locked profiles with serious grammar/spelling/sentence structure errors and typos, but you are supposed to fix such problems within unlocked pages on your own.

Keep in mind that response from the staff might not be immediate. However, response will come eventually, and your reporting will be highly appreciated.

Note:

Only report links to pages of sub-standard quality, not ones which you feel are unnecessary, or that are stubs. Handle these types of articles via the "Profile Deletion Requests" threads instead.

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2687029

Why should they have immeasurable speed?

Antvasima said:
Why should they have immeasurable speed?
The thread it was decided was pretty old, but I believe it was Azathoth or Ultima that said said so, since in layman's terms normal measurements of time and space are irrelevant to them

Well, in that case the reasoning should be mentioned in the profile page itself.

I will unlock the page for you.

The page can probably stay unlocked. It was probably locked due to vandalism or disruptive editing originally.

@Crabwhale

I fixed what I could, but I wasn't sure about the rest considering I know nothing of Warhammer, and what the lore considers important enough to be designated with proper nouns.

@ Starter

Well, I was thinking more along the lines of briefly unlocking the thing for me to fix :/

I think it looks fine. It seems to be an attempt of separating Darkseid's actual abilities and the things he's resistant to.

Yeah but isn't that generally just placed after powers/abilities or seperated by a tabber? I've never seen powers/resistances formated like that. I could be wrong/being nitpicky though.

It's not how it's usually done, but that doesn't make it any worse. This format isn't a huge departure from the standards and makes it easier to discern Darkseid's powers and resistances

Yes, it's usually placed just after the standard powers and abilities. Though, then it gets a bit "wall-of-texty", and can actually confuse people on whether something's an actual ability or simply a resistance to said ability.

Again, I'm just fine with what Darkseid has there.

It looks acceptable. The reason for why tabbers are not used is likely that they are already applied for different incarnations.

Bai Xiaochun (Eternal Realm)

Change the realm to world please, realm implies an in-verse powerup.

I'll change the links at the top part (the one that lets you see all the versions of the characters), so just changing the name is alright.

And changing Meng Hao to 1-B for now, as 1-A was not yet accepted.

I suppose that should hopefully be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back