• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arnos vs Xue Ying. Battle for 2th strongest low 1C non-smurf character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Xue handle HGR, acc4 in layers, nep2, TD3 and eyes of chaotic destruction? This is a broken defense.
But if he really has those layers (and depending on the haxs or resistances in layers) he might be able to incap Anos, I don't know, I don't know the verse.

Does incap count as a win?

Xue is 1 layer above 6-D with most of his hax while 2 layers with any hax that uses the Soul Dao.

Seeing how Anos is in a revision now then it should wait.

Last edited:
I said above..."Xue is 1 layer above 6-D with most of his hax while 2 layers with any hax that uses the Soul Dao". Xue strongest key is his second Low 1-C which is 6D while his first Low 1-C key is 5D.

Edit: Also, from what I know Anos is no longer 99 layers in his Low 1-C key but Oblivion can correct me.

Last edited:
Its a fight for the top 10 strongest character in Low 1-C tier, meaning the characters are at their strongest key within the said tier. Low 1-C tier is 5D and 6D.

Short: Xue is 6D vs Anos who is 5D if he's not 6D meaning this is a stomp for chinaman.

Its a fight for the top 10 strongest character in Low 1-C tier, meaning the characters are at their strongest key within the said tier. Low 1-C tier is 5D and 6D.

Short: Xue is 6D vs Anos who is 5D if he's not 6D meaning this is a stomp for chinaman.
I don't see chinaman having interaction feats for TD3 though. Also Anos is 6D.

I said above..."Xue is 1 layer above 6-D with most of his hax while 2 layers with any hax that uses the Soul Dao". Xue strongest key is his second Low 1-C which is 6D while his first Low 1-C key is 5D.

Edit: Also, from what I know Anos is no longer 99 layers in his Low 1-C key but Oblivion can correct me.
Now, arnos have infinite layer of his root's ability and AP (6D). After some revision

He can deepened his chaos detruction root's to infinite

Venozdonor Logic Manipulation should be do the same but i don't know if a revision needs for that.
Hold on, let me get this straight.

In his 6D key, he already has infinite layer of hax's and AP? Infinite layer and only one infinite layer? I kind of didn't quite understand this part.

And what is this "deep to infinity"? Does it increase your AP and skills in layers or something?

Hold on, let me get this straight.

In his 6D key, he already has infinite layer of hax's and AP? Infinite layer and only one infinite layer? I kind of didn't quite understand this part.

And what is this "deep to infinity"? Does it increase your AP and skills in layers or something?
Yeah, before that his root's ability not scale in the level of his root's AP (6D), but after revision his root's ability scale to it, and yeah he can deepened his root to infinite, is mean his ability and AP is infinitely higher degree than bassline

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back