• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle For 3rd Strongest Low 1-C: Deus Ex Machina vs God Monarch Cool Breeze

I did mention above that his first Low 1-C is 5-D and the second is 6-D (It's not hard to read it). He is 1 layer above normal 6D World Life Forms (As he's an Overlord Lifeform), and 2 layers for his soul hax which is above even Overlord Lifeforms. He casually fought several 6D beings in the last fight, him just reaching the level.
Aah i see, thanks for the explanation

They are 1 layer above the baseline, while anything coming from his soul dao is 2 layers (which if used in conjunction with the Illusory Realm will mean that before even reaching him, X will need to bypass that first).

I did mention above that his first Low 1-C is 5-D and the second is 6-D (It's not hard to read it). He is 1 layer above normal 6D World Life Forms (As he's an Overlord Lifeform), and 2 layers for his soul hax which is above even Overlord Lifeforms. He casually fought several 6D beings in the last fight, him just reaching the level.
Great, now we are getting somewhere.

The differences between the 2 then aren't massive, well unless we interpret Makina has having both infinite ap and range.

At the very least Makina's true form should based on what i am seeing here be beyond what Xue can reach. And even if he could reach it, her core can't be interfered with unless you defeat her true form, which can't die unless you destroy the core, and this is against beings on her level with all their hax. Her core is as it sounds, her True Form,/Mother Brain is like a protector for the core, but basically anything can become her "True Form" if her core is in it, ie the Final Arc where her core entered an Abyss Tartarus.

If Makina's true form/core is assumed to be beyond Xue's reach, does Makina eventually overpower, due to sheer numbers and RE? That's 1 way this can go, she will start with 1 trillion 6-D clones, which will then become infinite, and her RE grants "infinite evolution", which isn't some hyperbole since it's the same ability that lets Alice go from High 6-C to Low 1-C.

If she cant defeat the Illusory Realm, all the other Xue Ying and manage to permanently kill him as any clone/avatar he makes are as true as any other him then it will go in a fight for x amount of time.

Xue also can create trillions of new arts and techiques casually (this being when he was weaker in realm with just 1% of his power) so nothing say that he cant create something to counter her, as how nothing say she is able or not evolve beyond her current self. Given enough time and his talent, at the same time, Xue could also reach a higher realm.

She can evolve beyond her current self, that's literally the point of her reactive evolution. Alice's ability would let her defeat Makina eventually, except for the fact Makina does the exact same thing, so Alice can't catch up.

Atm seems like it might be an inconclusive, if both of them just keep pulling new stuff out.

Wait a minute, considering she fought her rival who does the exact same thing as her for hundreds of thousands of years, wouldn't she be very busted by now...

Well it would an incon presuming they start around the same level, and from there just keep pulling stuff out against each other, but if Makina is already far beyond Xue, and on top of that can further get even stronger, honestly not sure what Xue could do, the gap would be too massive.

Again Makina fought her rival for hundreds of thousands of years to a stalemate, who also had infinite number of clones, and RE, they would have been getting stronger and stronger, including hax and resistances over those years, until Shiro came and killed her rival, meaning the current Makina should be absurdly powerful.

This never even occurred to me, till we started examining Makina in this match up.

Well it would an incon presuming they start around the same level, and from there just keep pulling stuff out against each other, but if Makina is already far beyond Xue, and on top of that can further get even stronger, honestly not sure what Xue could do, the gap would be too massive.

Again Makina fought her rival for hundreds of thousands of years to a stalemate, who also had infinite number of clones, and RE, they would have been getting stronger and stronger, including hax and resistances over those years, until Shiro came and killed her rival, meaning the current Makina should be absurdly powerful.

This never even occurred to me, till we started examining Makina in this match up.
Umm, please enlight me what makes Makina even more absurd? We already know that Makina will keep on getting stronger by RE

Lets lowball massively and say while fighting her rival she only got like 2x stronger in all her stats: strength, hax, resistance etc as this is how her RE works, in a single year, she fought for hundreds of thousands of years, you see where this is going right? Even if you stupidly lowball, she would still be like hundreds of thousands of times above baseline 6-D in all areas.

Oh... , that's something to consider, while her army is already powerful enough, she herself already at least a million times higher than baseline 6D, is that how it is?

If it is then damm, Makina is indeed almost unstoppable

Right and this is assuming she starts at baseline 6-D to begin with, we still have 2 interpretations/options of her power, one of which puts her infinitely above 6-D, and adding what i said above she would be millions times above infinite 6-D, it's just absurd.

We really got to formally make some sort of CRT about that "infinite multi-dimensional" stuff, and probably this new stuff i brought up too, but before that, i need to make the CRT for Re Zero.

Hmmm, i guess, i seriously still thought world creator got higher rating like seriously but since there's no mor eprove about the cosmology we got this weird rating

Back