• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos vs Nasuverse. Strongest non-smurf low 1C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing here indicates additional layers, it literally just says it allows you to cast more spells, and can increase your AP, dura, and speed. Even if it did increase hax potency, we do not give an additional layer to a hax getting stronger via it just being said it gets stronger, it just gets unquantifiably stronger with no increase in "layers".
Overall power

Yeah even if that not layer, can nasu char resist the infinitely stronger ability?

It work like that IN maou gakuin
With all you've shown, all you've shown is that MG just doesn't have layers at all, as what is necessary for layers has been repeated multiple times in the thread, and what you have given does not qualify for that. All you've repeated is getting "deeper and more magic power, therefore more layers"
If fate just resist power that 20 times stonger than they cant resist infinite times stronger. So it will help
That's not how it works no. However even assuming it was, Fate already has as I said, infinite layers according to some. Or people with directly stated infinite power or authorities, Arcueid who constantly has all her things as higher than yours, etc so ignoring how your logic is just outright not how the wiki operates, (a vague multiplier doesn't just make all your hax get over better resistances) it still doesn't help

Regardless, this should probably be closed. Ignoring Fixxed's refusal to grasp how layers or resistances on the site work, even the other supporters have said what is being argued for isn't accepted yet, so this should wait until then at the least

With all you've shown, all you've shown is that MG just doesn't have layers at all, as what is necessary for layers has been repeated multiple times in the thread, and what you have given does not qualify for that. All you've repeated is getting "deeper and more magic power, therefore more layers"
Hah... bruh you know why MGF get 99th layer of hax??? It because it get deeper 99 times

Get deeper IN maou gakuin is mean get layered. I dont care what the meaning of get deeper in other verse, but in maou gakuin it mean get layered
That's not how it works no. However even assuming it was, Fate already has as I said, infinite layers according to some. Or people with directly stated infinite power or authorities, Arcueid who constantly has all her things as higher than yours, etc so ignoring how your logic is just outright not how the wiki operates, (a vague multiplier doesn't just make all your hax get over better resistances) it still doesn't help
That how resistence work, you cant resist power that far stronger than what your resistence showed. Infinite power are no increase until infinity. It still help

Regardless, this should probably be closed. Ignoring Fixxed's refusal to grasp how layers or resistances on the site work, even the other supporters have said what is being argued for isn't accepted yet, so this should wait until then at the least
Well, ignore the MGK infinite layers thing aside, from what i know, shallow layer's order can't affect deeper layer, it pretty much can be counted as hax and resistance layer. We should balance between how the site work and the contexts of the verse

Hah... bruh you know why MGF get 99th layer of hax??? It because it get deeper 99 times

Get deeper IN maou gakuin is mean get layered. I dont care what the meaning of get deeper in other verse, but in maou gakuin it mean get layered
You again, haven't shown anything that shows that however, everything you've shown has been related to just increasing magic power and not layers
That how resistence work, you cant resist power that far stronger than what your resistence showed. Infinite power are no increase until infinity. It still help
It is yes, however as I said, this is only really the case for dimensional jumps or actual layers. A random multiplier to a power doesn't make it bypass resistances, this is simply not how it works on the wiki. And you're right, infinite power isn't an increase without bound, its superior. An infinitely increasing power simply means it has no limit, it can never hit the actual value of infinity, unlike infinite power, which is already there and thus higher.

I don't see any "infinite layers." for Fate characters being accepted anywhere in the profiles.

If it's infinite layers then the profile needs to actually reflect that, or alternatively a blog. Point being that isn't something you can dismiss as "it depends on who you ask."

Some of yall are straight up talking out your arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back