• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arnos vs Xue Ying. Battle for 2th strongest low 1C non-smurf character

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Xue is 1 layer above 6-D with most of his hax while 2 layers with any hax that uses the Soul Dao." - is what I said above.

Also, Xue doesn't have a thread for layer simple as it was agreed on the Cosmology when his tier 1 key was made and he scaled above World Chaotic Lifeforms who are 6-D thanks to becoming an Overlord Lifeform and then his Soul Dao scales once again higher.

Most profiles that need a thread made for layers are those with "questionable" rating when it goes in extremes (Anos, Shinza, etc) because usually we take the words of the supporters as true or if its taken into question (which you need to make if you think X character doesn't have it).

Dread be like
:Sayan:
:catwoke:

????? But not as infinite × cosmology dimensionality????
??
Fixxed did you purposely make the explanation page vague so no one can see the infinite layered hax part?
Hah?? The infinitely deepened is already in his profile for long ago
I dont think it is vague because all of staff know that is resistence negation is mean layered and i clearly say that deepened will have resistence negation, so what the vague??

I think it is extremely vague since you did not even addressed it at all.

Also, no he never had infinite 6D layers of hax/AP anywhere in his profile and this bs you made it up

Fixxed give it up or I will move it to rvr. Your intention behind it is malicious.

I think it is extremely vague since you did not even addressed it at all.

Also, no he never had infinite 6D layers of hax/AP anywhere in his profile and this bs you made it up

Fixxed give it up or I will move it to rvr. Your intention behind it is malicious.
Bruh so you say resistence negation is not make ability layered???

The staff also would think that the crt is just an explanation page, without knowing Anos would get infinite layered 6D hax from this.

This is a match thread not a Revision or General thread to talk about.

Make a separate thread about Anos' layers and decide there if he has or not so many layers. Otherwise, I will make one myself but for him having a match ban since no one seems to know how many layers he has which makes him not able to have matches and it just derails the threads.

Don't post after this message.

This is a match thread not a Revision or General thread to talk about.

Make a separate thread about Anos' layers and decide there if he has or not so many layers. Otherwise, I will make one myself but for him having a match ban since no one seems to know how many layers he has which makes him not able to have matches and it just derails the threads.

Don't post after this message.
I opened it because the match has been concluded on Anos's favour from false information and dishonesty.

Anos has never ever officially get an infinite layers bullshit.

So yes, this needs to be addressed in this thread since I am the one who requested it

Bruh long time ago, null alredy proposed a infinitely deepened for arnos it already in his profile, but he just proposed for get reactive evolution, he not explain further about deepened

When deepened it can make ability layered, it automatically make arnos' infinitely layered

This all is about DEEPENED
Null never purposed infinite 6D layers in any position. This is bs. Create an official CRT or drop it.

@Fixxed Resistance negation never has and never did make abilities layered, that's why it's stated in the resistance negation page that something stronger wouldn't qualify, as that just means it's a layered hax at best.

@Fixxed Resistance negation never has and never did make abilities layered, that's why it's stated in the resistance negation page that something stronger wouldn't qualify, as that just means it's a layered hax at best.
And you know what the crazy thing is? All the staff thought the crt he made was just an explanation page, not knowing it was actually a crt about INFINITE LAYERED FKING HAX

And you know what the crazy thing is? All the staff thought the crt he made was just an explanation page, not knowing it was actually a crt about INFINITE LAYERED FKING HAX
Bruh for again and again, it is for explain the deepened, because arnos is already have infinitely deepened's proof, it automatically make arnos infinitely layer

You know the logic behind this right?

I was asked to lock this thread as the topic was getting derailed and the final result was already mostly decided anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back