• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikaros' side seems to have the stronger arguments, plus Tony would be screwed if she did decide to use the cards. Voting Ikaros FRA

Gyro@ I may ask which are the strong arguments? (That I haven't counted already)

And Kal pretty much stated that the chances of her using them are very low.

Which I disscused many times, I don't want repeat the same argument over and over.

He didnt say that, that is a possibility, but a very low one.

Yes

Discussed

That doesn't mean the arguments aren't strong

If you think just because you discuss the other reasons a lot that people can't agree with one side more you miss the point of a debate

It's annoying when people don't agree, but that happens

What's the point of repeating arguments already said?

Ikaros has better flight, better range Spam and Danmaku and is far more versatile in ranged combat.

Only thing Tony has is his AP and intelligence.

Also, Ikaros can repeatedly trap Tony in Aegis and bombard him while increasing distance. Granted Tony can break out pretty easily, he'll be slowed down a little by repeatedly getting trapped and bombarded. Meanwhile Ikaros increases distance to a point where Tony can't catch up and attacks him from the other side of the planet. There's only so much punishment Tony can take after that.

Gar@ I had to repeat several times the same thing at the beginning of the thread, and I will have to do it again.

-Better flight.

Both have the same flight, neither is better than the other, no point in arguing that.

-Better range spam.

Which is not a problem because IM can block attacks with the shield, resist their heat and regen from the damage taken, analyze their pattern movement and counter attack, plus having higher Dura to take even less damage. And I'm not sure if Ikaros will keep range spaming after all that.

-Danmaku.

She doesn't has danmaku, we already established that, and her barrage of attacks are not something new to IM, nor he is unable to just simpy scan, predict, block, deflect, avoid, tank, regen, etc.

- far more versatile in ranged combat.

Pretty sure this is part of the "better range spam". Artemis? IM has his own homing attacks, Aegis? IM has better dura and a 5-A shield, Apollon? IM has an 3x AP advantage, and can futher amp it by adding more nanites, Hephaestus? The same thing with Apollon.

Gyro@ IM can overwhelm it by constantly striking her reactor with 3x stronger attacks, or incap her by slaping her with a trap.

Tactical@ Now I actually wonder if range spaming from distances is actually IC for this version of Ikaros, because from what I see in Kaltias blog, she just stands there with Aiegis active while stomping fodder.

Ikaros is better because she can abuse her range on top of it.

He can't do it forvecer especially when attacks are omnidirectional and he can't shoot back using it, also cube trap like Tactical mentioned

None of his ranged attacks can reach her unless he gets close and even then her better regen covers it just fine.

You're using examples from fodders where she spammed ranged attacks.......

Feeling like weekly says more about your argument to be honest...

No they don't have the same flight. Ikaros can speed amp more reliably and is much more combat capable at full speed flight as well.

The attacks could just... move around the shield and attack from all directions. And he can't attack with the shield, and the attacks will last longer than he can stay there blocking.

We established nothing. She can spam around ten homing hits at once, and she can spam it continously, so the dozens will become hundreds eventually, and dodging is just a no due to homing alone, since the one time he faced a hominhg attack he was hit.

Homing attacks that don't work from the same range, and she regens from.

Forgot to mention that she has a summon. She can summon a spaceship looking thing to attack IM and keep him busy while spamming her own attacks. If the summon isn't effective (which isn't likely as the summon's attacks are stronger than her own and she can link with it to amp her own attacks and shields, likely regen too), she can drop the spaceship on IM (like she did against Chaos).

TacticalNuke002 said:
Forgot to mention that she has a summon. She can summon a spaceship looking thing to attack IM and keep him busy while spamming her own attacks.
That's anime only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back