• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. I just don't think that this one specific phrase is supposed to be a joke considering that there is a statement of there being strong doors and that's the only thing I'm arguing. I can actually agree with the idea that it's the structural integrity of the ship that is 6-A. Whether or not the door is 6-A is another matter. You're the one making a stretch here by assuming my intentions.
There is no statement about strong doors. There is a databook description that is being used to say every single part of the ship's interior is made of one strong space metal which is contradicted by the manga itself. Whether you disagree with 6-A interiors or not doesn't matter because someone will use you thinking it's serious as a form of agreement with the notion of the ship having 6-A interiors, just as I have assumed you agree based on you thinking the narrator is being serious.

There is no statement about strong doors. There is a databook description that is being used to say every single part of the ship's interior is made of one strong space metal which is contradicted by the manga itself. Whether you disagree with 6-A interiors or not doesn't matter because someone will use you thinking it's serious as a form of agreement with the notion of the ship having 6-A interiors, just as I have assumed you agree based on you thinking the narrator is being serious.
I reiterate. The inside of the ship is made from metal too. Saitama breaks the outside by punching the inside, which further proves their durability to be comparable. Narrator says "the door didn't last more than one hit either", meaning it is a surprise that the door couldn't tank a punch that was breaking the outside of the ship. This is confirmed by this statement, which says that the ship is made of a metal that is much stronger than steel and each area is sealed with strong doors.

All of that is outright confirming that doors (I don't care whether they resemble rocks or metal) are more durable than the rest of the ship, which is 6-A.
There actually is a statement about strong doors that ImposingTiger linked which is the one I was referring to.

If the ship interiors not being 6-A hinges on the narrator statement not being a joke, then the ship interiors should by all rights be 6-A. If there is a solid case of the interior not being 6-A because of arguments like the differences in durability that can technically exist between the overall structure and the interior that doesn't depend on saying that the narrator statement is a joke and that it shouldn't be taken serious at all, then just drop the argument that won't actually convince anyone here and focus on the more believable stuff if you don't want to harm other people's ability to take you serious. It doesn't matter to me if your overall position is right or wrong if you are using an argument that as far as I can tell is wrong.

There actually is a statement about strong doors that ImposingTiger linked which is the one I was referring to.

Already addressed above without refutation. Not every room is made of metal, nor every room has the same type of metal.
If the ship interiors not being 6-A hinges on the narrator statement not being a joke, then the ship interiors should by all rights be 6-A. If there is a solid case of the interior not being 6-A because of arguments like the differences in durability that can technically exist between the overall structure and the interior that doesn't depend on saying that the narrator statement is a joke and that it shouldn't be taken serious at all, then just drop the argument that won't actually convince anyone here and focus on the more believable stuff if you don't want to harm other people's ability to take you serious.
If the argument for 6-A interiors is only now being argued using a statement from a title page, (which are notorious in OPM for lying and joking), why should the interiors be 6-A? Because of a databook page that is proven false by the manga?

Already addressed above without refutation. Not every room is made of metal, nor every room has the same type of metal.

If the argument for 6-A interiors is only now being argued using a statement from a title page, (which are notorious in OPM for lying and joking), why should the interiors be 6-A?
You addressed the matter with the metal but what I was referring to was the latter part of the statement with the strong doors.

"each area is sealed with strong doors, which have repelled many intruders.''

That was a hypothetical scenario. If the only argument that prevents 6-A interiors from being plausible is the title page statement being a joke, then the interiors would be 6-A. As far as I can tell you do have more arguments than just that, so that's not the case, therefore I'm telling you that you have much better chances of convincing someone with your other arguments.

You addressed the matter with the metal but what I was referring to was the latter part of the statement with the strong doors.

"each area is sealed with strong doors, which have repelled many intruders.''
If one part of the statement is wrong then I just ignore the entire thing but as for properly addressing it, I would say it doesn't mean much by itself or with the narration when we know Saitama can casually destroy the doors.
That was a hypothetical scenario. If the only argument that prevents 6-A interiors from being plausible is the title page statement being a joke, then the interiors would be 6-A. As far as I can tell you do have more arguments than just that, so that's not the case, therefore I'm telling you that you have much better chances of convincing someone with your other arguments.
I apologize for not understanding what you were getting at.

If one part of the statement is wrong then I just ignore the entire thing but as for properly addressing it, I would say it doesn't mean much by itself or with the narration when we know Saitama can casually destroy the doors.

I apologize for not understanding what you were getting at.
A part of a statement being wrong doesn't necessarily mean that the entirety is wrong though it does make it less credible overall. That being said, it still gives more context to the title page statement either way, so I'm not inclined to dismiss it. Saitama being able to casually destroy the doors was never doubtful for me.

I don't mind as long as you understand.

Well, I think I already provided more than enough evidence for 6-A doors being that durable. Almost everyone agrees with the upgrades here.

They agreed to your points that remained debunked now. You still haven't responded to my last arguments. Your argument that everyone agreed with originally relied on the mistaken notion that the pillar which Saitama knocked Boros into was made of the same material that the outer layer of the ship was made of. So I proved that was incorrect using scans ripped straight from the manga clearly showing that is undeniably false:

"He’s talking about the pillar debris which has the exact appearance of stone and rock whereas the ship’s outside (which is what took the 6-A landing) is explicitly drawn, bends, and breaks like metal. This is shown numerous times. There is a difference between the interior and exterior of the ship and this is even further emphasized when once the ship falls, you see stone, not metal falling from above in Boros' room. Stone with the same appearance as the stones from the pillars and door in that room." - my response when you made the argument

You then moved to say the ship's interiors are actually stronger than the material on the outer layer of the ship which survived the 6-A feat because of a databook statement that says the interior is made of a particular special space metal, completely contradicting your own argument you've just made before. So I mentioned manga scans that proved that not every room in Boros' ship is made of said space metal.

Now you are bringing up a databook, that has been factually incorrect in the same description you are using, to try and say the title page "narrator", who makes jokes, lies, and isn't serious all the time, was surprised the door to Boros' ship couldn't take one punch from Saitama. You are using a databook scan that says the ship has strong doors to somehow mean the doors of the ship have 6-A durability which means everything in the ship has 6-A durability. Ignoring the questionable evidence that is being used arbitrarily to make every part of the ship scale to tier 6 in durability, none of that is reasonable evidence for such a large tier.

What everyone seems to forget is that Boros' ship is a structure, a massive floating alien space ship, not some living entity with 6-A durability. Saitama's 6-A landing affected the entire ship and caused mass damage to the point that he tilted the entire ship. The structural integrity of the ship is what took the 6-A landing, not just metal or stone. Every piece of the ship's structure together is what allowed the ship to survive the 6-A landing. I'll just reiterate what I said in a previous comment which better illustrates my point:

"I have previously explained above that I don't even think the outer layer's metal by itself is 6-A but rather the structural integrity of the ship itself is 6-A, meaning that it's not just the metal but also the rebar that can be seen beneath the metal at points and everything else that's involved in keeping the structure solid, which technically includes the interior. Don't mistake that to mean every part of the ship is 6-A. Think of it like this: Let's say an airplane crashes into a structure like a house or building but it doesn't knock the building down or destroy it entirely but it takes out a notably large part of it and shakes the entire structure. You then take a sledgehammer or vehicle and decide to destroy a wall of said structure and end up making a hole in the structure but the damage is quite literally microscopic in comparison to the sheer size of the structure as a whole. Would you still say you did damage on the structure comparable to the airplane? I doubt you would. It's like saying someone is building level for putting a hole in the wall of a house. The individual components that make up the structure are weak but when combined together, they are strong."

"This discussion would be different if Saitama's landing did zero to little damage to the ship and did not move it."

Last edited:
I reiterate. The inside of the ship is made from metal too.
Yes, the ship has metal constructs inside, why do you think that automatically translates to the ship having every construct made of metal? We could clearly see that those pillars are made from stone by the way they crumble, crack and don't bend.
Saitama breaks the outside by punching the inside, which further proves their durability to be comparable.
I don't get how you came to this conclusion. No, it doesn't prove that. It proves that Saitama is strong enough to break the outer metal hull and inside stone pillars with little effort.
Narrator says "the door didn't last more than one hit either", meaning it is a surprise that the door couldn't tank a punch that was breaking the outside of the ship.
This doesn't prove that those stone pillars are as durable as the metal hull of the outside of the ship. You are making assumptions and interpreting information from the manga in the way that suits your opinion.
This is confirmed by this statement, which says that the ship is made of a metal that is much stronger than steel and each area is sealed with strong doors.
I don't see where it states that the doors are as strong as the outside hull. It says that doors are strong, not that those doors are stronger than the outer hull.
All of that is outright confirming that doors (I don't care whether they resemble rocks or metal) are more durable than the rest of the ship, which is 6-A.
I don't know about you, but I didn't see any confirmation. Just you interpreting and twisting the manga in a way that fits your opinion.
I grew tired of this debate. From my point of view, this is a desperate attempt at trying to get 6-A for Boros. You know, considering current stats of VSB OPM God tier characters, 6-A doesn't even seem far-fetched. But I don't support the way you are trying to get it.

Yes, the ship has metal constructs inside, why do you think that automatically translates to the ship having every construct made of metal? We could clearly see that those pillars are made from stone by the way they crumble, crack and don't bend.
I come to that conclusion because every material in the ship is metal except for the doors and pillars, which are made of some kind of rock. The databook statement even says that the ship is made of some unknown steel and then makes it explicit that its different sections are protected by strong doors. Given that these sections are made of metal and they need to be protected by the doors, it is safe to say the doors (made of rocks) are harder than the metal, which is 6-A.

This is assuming something that is never stated in the manga or in the databook: that the "rocks" and "metal" are actually different materials. What the databook seems to imply is that every structure on the ship is made of metal and doors are particularly harder. Since it is said to be an unknown metal, and we have seen said metal in very different shapes through the insides and outsides of the ship, the "rock" you mention could just be that same metal with slightly different properties. Not that it matters because doors are stated to be more durable than the rest of the structure.

I don't get how you came to this conclusion. No, it doesn't prove that. It proves that Saitama is strong enough to break the outer metal hull and inside stone pillars with little effort.
The scan I posted literally shows Saitama punching the inside and doing indirect damage on the outside.

This doesn't prove that those stone pillars are as durable as the metal hull of the outside of the ship. You are making assumptions and interpreting information from the manga in the way that suits your opinion.
Yes, it clearly implies the doors are harder than the rest of the ship, and the material of the door behaved the same way the pillars did. Not to mention Boros' room is uniform in color and texture. The doors and pillars are the same, and doors are harder than the rest of the ship, which is 6-A.

I don't see where it states that the doors are as strong as the outside hull. It says that doors are strong, not that those doors are stronger than the outer hull.
The outside hull is as durable as the inside because 1- There hasn't been any source that states they are different materials. In fact the databook talks about its composition in a general way. 2- Saitama breaks the outside by punching the inside.

Then the doors are stated to be particularly strong because their function is protecting the other sections, which are 6-A, so the doors would naturally have to be more durable than what is inside, or else their function would be non existent.

I don't know about you, but I didn't see any confirmation. Just you interpreting and twisting the manga in a way that fits your opinion.
I grew tired of this debate. From my point of view, this is a desperate attempt at trying to get 6-A for Boros. You know, considering current stats of VSB OPM God tier characters, 6-A doesn't even seem far-fetched. But I don't support the way you are trying to get it.
Not at all. I could say this is a desperate attempt for Boros haters to keep ******** on him, but I don't say it.

They agreed to your points that remained debunked now. You still haven't responded to my last arguments.
Lie. You haven't debunked a thing and I've addressed every point, it's not my fault that you deliberately ignore it.

Your argument that everyone agreed with originally relied on the mistaken notion that the pillar which Saitama knocked Boros into was made of the same material that the outer layer of the ship was made of. So I proved that was incorrect using scans ripped straight from the manga clearly showing that is undeniably false:

"He’s talking about the pillar debris which has the exact appearance of stone and rock whereas the ship’s outside (which is what took the 6-A landing) is explicitly drawn, bends, and breaks like metal. This is shown numerous times. There is a difference between the interior and exterior of the ship and this is even further emphasized when once the ship falls, you see stone, not metal falling from above in Boros' room. Stone with the same appearance as the stones from the pillars and door in that room." - my response when you made the argument
1- The databook generalizes and says that the ship is made of metal, without saying anything else. 2- Your point, that could be true, actually helps mine, because even if the doors behave like rocks, they are stated twice to be stronger than the metals, so that would further prove that they are different materials and one is harder than the other.

You then moved to say the ship's interiors are actually stronger than the material on the outer layer of the ship which survived the 6-A feat because of a databook statement that says the interior is made of a particular special space metal, completely contradicting your own argument you've just made before. So I mentioned manga scans that proved that not every room in Boros' ship is made of said space metal.
Except Boros room, every other scan you posted showed metal like structures. They are just built in different shapes, just like we do in real life. Unless you can prove they behave in a different way, just like you did with the rocks, everything is metal.

And no, I never said the interiors are stronger than the outer layer. I said they are as strong, they are the same material. Saitama is shown affecting areas both on the inside and on the outside at the same time. That is, he is breaking walls that connect the outside with the inside.

Now you are bringing up a databook, that has been factually incorrect in the same description you are using, to try and say the title page "narrator", who makes jokes, lies, and isn't serious all the time, was surprised the door to Boros' ship couldn't take one punch from Saitama. You are using a databook scan that says the ship has strong doors to somehow mean the doors of the ship have 6-A durability which means everything in the ship has 6-A durability. Ignoring the questionable evidence that is being used arbitrarily to make every part of the ship scale to tier 6 in durability, none of that is reasonable evidence for such a large tier.
So your best arguments to counter my FACTS are 1- it's humor 2- disregarding that the canon source states the doors to be harder twice. Cool.

What everyone seems to forget is that Boros' ship is a structure, a massive floating alien space ship, not some living entity with 6-A durability. Saitama's 6-A landing affected the entire ship and caused mass damage to the point that he tilted the entire ship. The structural integrity of the ship is what took the 6-A landing, not just metal or stone. Every piece of the ship's structure together is what allowed the ship to survive the 6-A landing. I'll just reiterate what I said in a previous comment which better illustrates my point:

"I have previously explained above that I don't even think the outer layer's metal by itself is 6-A but rather the structural integrity of the ship itself is 6-A, meaning that it's not just the metal but also the rebar that can be seen beneath the metal at points and everything else that's involved in keeping the structure solid, which technically includes the interior. Don't mistake that to mean every part of the ship is 6-A. Think of it like this: Let's say an airplane crashes into a structure like a house or building but it doesn't knock the building down or destroy it entirely but it takes out a notably large part of it and shakes the entire structure. You then take a sledgehammer or vehicle and decide to destroy a wall of said structure and end up making a hole in the structure but the damage is quite literally microscopic in comparison to the sheer size of the structure as a whole. Would you still say you did damage on the structure comparable to the airplane? I doubt you would. It's like saying someone is building level for putting a hole in the wall of a house. The individual components that make up the structure are weak but when combined together, they are strong."

"This discussion would be different if Saitama's landing did zero to little damage to the ship and did not move it."
Ask a calc guy, the way it had been treated up until now was the way I assumed it worked in the CRT, so it's not me who you have to convince. Like Therefir said, funny how you remained silent until I tried to upgrade Boros. Shame.

Lie. You haven't debunked a thing and I've addressed every point, it's not my fault that you deliberately ignore it.
I can point out the post that you failed to reply to before I mentioned that you didn't, it's why I chose to restate my arguments in case you just didn't see them.
1- The databook generalizes and says that the ship is made of metal, without saying anything else. 2- Your point, that could be true, actually helps mine, because even if the doors behave like rocks, they are stated twice to be stronger than the metals, so that would further prove that they are different materials and one is harder than the other.
Incorrect. The doors are never stated to be stronger than metal. You are assuming they are stronger because the statement from the databook saying the interior is made from metal and the doors are strong. Show me a statement/panel/scan where it is said the interiors and doors are stronger than the metals protecting the ship from the outside and not just your own headcanon.

Except Boros room, every other scan you posted showed metal like structures. They are just built in different shapes, just like we do in real life. Unless you can prove they behave in a different way, just like you did with the rocks, everything is metal.

And no, I never said the interiors are stronger than the outer layer. I said they are as strong, they are the same material. Saitama is shown affecting areas both on the inside and on the outside at the same time. That is, he is breaking walls that connect the outside with the inside.
Incorrect, the scans I've shown has various rooms being having organic-like areas and room made from stones, something that is impossible if they are made from the same metal. The other room with what I assume to be metal has features that round, bending wire-like geometry completely visually distinct from any other room, something far different from the rooms we see earlier in the ship. And the other one with that alien in it looking down at the S-class fight is an HR Giger-esque area that blends organic alien goo and machine together. That alone is enough to prove they behave in a different way.
So your best arguments to counter my FACTS are 1- it's humor 2- disregarding that the canon source states the doors to be harder twice. Cool.
Pretty generous calling your arguments "FACTS" when 1 of them is an unreliable title page quote that referenced a comedic moment that happened right before it and scans that you are stretching to fit your own narrative. Show me your apparent canon sources that state the doors are harder.
Ask a calc guy, the way it had been treated up until now was the way I assumed it worked in the CRT, so it's not me who you have to convince. Like Therefir said, funny how you remained silent until I tried to upgrade Boros. Shame.
Just because it's been treated that way up until now doesn't mean it's not wrong.
Therefir was talking to Damage. The concept that the ship and every knook and cranny of it being 6-A is just an idiotic idea. I don't care if Boros get's upgraded or downgraded, as long it makes sense. The 6-A feat literally tilted the entire ship and cause mass damage to it, why wouldn't I think it's stupid that random walls/stones/doors of the ship would be able to survive that same landing if they were placed on the ground by themselves?

At this point we are repeating the same over and over. I don't have the time nor the effort to deal with someone who is constantly saying the same. I believe it has become a matter of whose opinion is better. Let someone else conclude this.

At this point we are repeating the same over and over. I don't have the time nor the effort to deal with someone who is constantly saying the same. I believe it has become a matter of whose opinion is better. Let someone else conclude this.
Sure, let me ask you a series of questions. Going off your argument, you are saying that if a single door (You say every door but lets narrow it down to the stone door because that’s what you named) in Boros’s ship were to be placed on the ground and Saitama performed the moon jump landing on the stone door, then the stone door will be able to survive the 6-A damage by itself?

Im not gonna argue against whatever you said, I just want to see your answers.

Sure, let me ask you a series of questions. Going off your argument, you are saying that if a single door (You say every door but lets narrow it down to the stone door because that’s what you named) in Boros’s ship were to be placed on the ground and Saitama performed the moon jump landing on the stone door, then the stone door will be able to survive the 6-A damage by itself?
According to how the calc is currently treated, yes, absolutely.

I agree that every single meter of the ship being 6-A instead of the whole structure seems a bit strange, but it's you who has to change that, I'm just going off what we have.

According to how the calc is currently treated, yes, absolutely.

I agree that every single meter of the ship being 6-A instead of the whole structure seems a bit strange, but it's you who has to change that, I'm just going off what we have.
Okay, so you believe that every punch Saitama threw at parts of the ship are also 6-A of an equivalent or comparable value to the moon jump landing naturally. We all know the ship was incredibly damaged and tilted heavily after the moon landing. What would be your answer for why the ship is not being damaged to the same extent as is shown in moon landing jump and flung around the sky every time Saitama punches and destroys a piece of the ship?

Okay, so you believe that every punch Saitama threw at parts of the ship are also 6-A of an equivalent or comparable value to the moon jump landing naturally.
Correct.

We all know the ship was incredibly damaged and tilted heavily after the moon landing. What would be your answer for why the ship is not being damaged to the same extent as is shown in moon landing jump and flung around the sky every time Saitama punches and destroys a piece of the ship?
Because damaging a structure and making it tilt are not the same. When Saitama makes his jump from the moon, the top of the ship doesn't break, it bends but withstands the landing. This same metal is being destroyed by punches. Not to mention this is the only attack we have seen from above. Every other attack at the ship was horizontal or going upwards. No pressure was exerted on its core so it couldn't really tilt.

Because damaging a structure and making it tilt are not the same. When Saitama makes his jump from the moon, the top of the ship doesn't break, it bends but withstands the landing. This same metal is being destroyed by punches. Not to mention this is the only attack we have seen from above. Every other attack at the ship was horizontal or going upwards. No pressure was exerted on its core so it couldn't really tilt.
That's only half of the question answered. What would be your answer for why the ship is not being damaged to the same extent as is shown in moon landing jump every time Saitama punches and destroys a piece of the ship?

I mean, it was. Like in the next panel that shows Saitama getting up from his jump you can see how relatively small the hole he made is. Its not larger than the other showings of the damage caused to the ship. Now the impact tilt is notably better, but the damage isn't.
No, the destruction is far larger when you compare what the ship looked like moments before with massive amounts of fire and smoke now appearing at the end of the ship, parts being destroyed that weren't before, another explosion with large flying shrapnel. Far larger than any regular punch did to it that you see the force causes destruction on the bottom of the ship. And before you say it, this destruction isn't caused by Tatsumaki as she is no longer attacking the ship as she had moments before the ship tilts (She bombards the entire bottom of the ship with rocks) because from the heroes perspective and maybe even Tatsumaki herself, the ship began to fall once it tilted which is also why she isn't seen attacking it ever again post tilt.

Last edited:
Thing is, moon landing couldn't pierce through the above part of the ship while other punches could. And for the tilt causing destruction below the ship, it is probably just adding up to the damage Tatsumaki had caused moments before. Also, all the fire we see was there before the landing too, it is just that the tilt moved it, but didn't create those explosions.

Thing is, moon landing couldn't pierce through the above part of the ship while other punches could. And for the tilt causing destruction below the ship, it is probably just adding up to the damage Tatsumaki had caused moments before. Also, all the fire we see was there before the landing too, it is just that the tilt moved it, but didn't create those explosions.
The ship wasn’t pierced through but the damage caused by the landing dwarfs any damage from Saitama’s punch we’ve seen. Tatsumaki couldnt cause the explosion and fire because the explosion happened during Saitama’s landing as seen by the large shrapnel coming from the fire in the landing scan.

The ship wasn’t pierced through but the damage caused by the landing dwarfs any damage from Saitama’s punch we’ve seen
It doesn't because Destructive Capacity isn't synonym with Attack Potency, which is what we are arguing here.

Tatsumaki couldnt cause the explosion and fire because the explosion happened during Saitama’s landing as seen by the large shrapnel coming from the fire in the landing scan.
Tatsumaki was making holes on the ship, it is natural that the tilt affects the already open "wounds".

It doesn't because Destructive Capacity isn't synonym with Attack Potency, which is what we are arguing here.
The metal, a ton of metal infact, does break as the scan shows, it just that the outer layer of the ship isn't pierced. AP vs DC are separated normally however the 6-A feat’s destruction towards the ship can’t be ignored as
Tatsumaki was making holes on the ship, it is natural that the tilt affects the already open "wounds".
We don’t know if Tatsumaki’s holes were affected by the landing was enough to cause the destruction we seen in the scans. We just see that the destruction to the ship during Boros’ kick to Saitama’s landing are different. Either way that would mean the energy from the kick dispersed throughout the ship and wasn't all on the crater metal or the outer layer of the ship.

The metal, a ton of metal infact, does break as the scan shows, it just that the outer layer of the ship isn't pierced. AP vs DC are separated normally however the 6-A feat’s destruction towards the ship can’t be ignored as
That is the point. Saitama's punches earlier in the arc could pierce that same area, while the moon landing could not.

We don’t know if Tatsumaki’s holes were affected by the landing was enough to cause the destruction we seen in the scans.
There are lots of holes created by her on the ship, and the explosions that occur after Saitama lands are coincidentally on the same places where Tatsumaki did major damage.

Either way that would mean the energy from the kick dispersed throughout the ship and wasn't all on the crater metal or the outer layer of the ship.
I don't really get what you are trying to say.

That is the point. Saitama's punches earlier in the arc could pierce that same area, while the moon landing could not.
But the moon landing did pierce through parts of the ship at an even greater level than the punches.
There are lots of holes created by her on the ship, and the explosions that occur after Saitama lands are coincidentally on the same places where Tatsumaki did major damage.
No, she never did major damage to the rear of the ship as every scan shows her either bombarding the entire underside with largely unnoticeable damage to the entire ship or just the middle to the front end of the ship. She only did major damage when she used the ship's bullets but that was to the middle of the ship.
I don't really get what you are trying to say.
In order for Saitama’s landing to open up Tasumaki’s hole “wounds” the energy from it would have had to disperse across the ship and if every meter of metal had 6-A durability on the level of the landing, the landing would not have done any damage at all to metal dozens of kilometers away or through the ship.

I’m not gonna really re-enter this thread, but the databook actually says that she did significant damage even when she threw rocks at the ship
She does. But we're talking about specific areas. If you compare the scene when she throws bullets back vs any instances with rocks, the damage difference is night and day but the shear amount of rocks is more devastating in the long run.

But the moon landing did pierce through parts of the ship at an even greater level than the punches.
That was because of Tatsumaki's attacks earlier on, which were already open.

No, she never did major damage to the rear of the ship as every scan shows her either bombarding the entire underside with largely unnoticeable damage to the entire ship or just the middle to the front end of the ship. She only did major damage when she used the ship's bullets but that was to the middle of the ship.
She did major damage even with rocks, as Tracer pointed out. And you can literally see holes that pierce from the bottom to the top of the ship, and they were made by her.

In order for Saitama’s landing to open up Tasumaki’s hole “wounds” the energy from it would have had to disperse across the ship and if every meter of metal had 6-A durability on the level of the landing, the landing would not have done any damage at all to metal dozens of kilometers away or through the ship.
The explosions below didn't happen because of the energy from the landing dispersing across the ship. It happened because of the impact of the ship with the ground after the tilt.

That was because of Tatsumaki's attacks earlier on, which were already open.
Those were new holes. If they were previous wounds then dozens and dozens of more wounds would've opened underneath the ship.
She did major damage even with rocks, as Tracer pointed out. And you can literally see holes that pierce from the bottom to the top of the ship, and they were made by her.
Already and addressed and yes you can see where holes are in the ship but those holes are no where to be found at the top of the ship where Saitama’s landing destroyed areas of the ship.
The explosions below didn't happen because of the energy from the landing dispersing across the ship. It happened because of the impact of the ship with the ground after the tilt.
This is literally my argument. The energy from the landing is 6-A itself according to the calc. Said energy destroys metal even dozens of kilometers away. If every meter of the ship has 6-A durability on the level of the landing then it wouldn't be possible for dispersed energy to destroy pieces of the ship dozens of kilometers away regardless if it were affecting Tatsumaki’s wounds or not. The energy from the landing affected the area Saitama landed on but most of the energy traveled through the entire ship, destroying metal and countering the ship’s center of mass and tilting it. The entire ship together has 6-A durability but not every piece used in its construction is 6-A durable.

Those were new holes. If they were previous wounds then dozens and dozens of more wounds would've opened underneath the ship.
No, because Tatsumaki didn't put the same effort in every attack. Like for example, we can see her focusing mostly in one of the big orbs.

Already and addressed and yes you can see where holes are in the ship but those holes are no where to be found at the top of the ship where Saitama’s landing destroyed areas of the ship.
You can't see them because they are not in panel lmao. And Saitama's jump destroyed nothing, it just did a slit. I'm tired to say that Saitama's punches were piercing and making full holes in that same area.

Let me put it this way: If I grapple with you I can move your arm and make it lose its balance or position without damaging it. Meanwhile, if I pierce you with a needle, I would open a hole on your arm without having to move it. That's exactly what's happening here.

Said energy destroys metal even dozens of kilometers away. If every meter of the ship has 6-A durability on the level of the landing then it wouldn't be possible for dispersed energy to destroy pieces of the ship dozens of kilometers away regardless if it were affecting Tatsumaki’s wounds or not.
Because that's not what happens. The only thing the 6-A landing does is move the ship. As a consequence that the ship touches the ground suddenly, the open wounds show explosions.

You have to prove with real physics that the energy is being distributed across the ship.

The entire ship together has 6-A durability but not every piece used in its construction is 6-A durable.
Again, ask a calc member. It currently doesn't work like that.

Can't we agree to disagree at this point? I believe there is already enough evidence and we could be going back and forth all the year.

Do you agree with a possibly/likely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back