• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Armor Duel: Erza Scarlet vs Tony Stark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Man for Newendigo's reasons.

IM has two losses and inconclusives, let's see if he can finally get a WIN.

Erza has enough already.

You only need one of them to reach seven to win. Then we can have the grace period.

Iron Man only needs one more to win.

How cares if he losses or win, at least we can find who is the most weakest High 7/5-A with speed equalized in the wiki /:

Deep bump.

Newendigo wrote How cares if he losses or win, at least we can find who is the most weakest High 7/5-A with speed equalized in the wiki /:

Deep bump.

Natsu, most likely, but there might be someone else. Don't know a lot about high 7-A's.

I don't know much about this version of iron man but from what i can gather i'd say he takes it with high difficulty. Reasons: 1) tactical advantage to tony due to his inteligence

2) IM has better flight

3) IM's weaknesses will be very hard to determine (compared to most Erza has fought) so Erza, initaly won't know which armour to use and would likely fall back on the flame pants which is a death senctence if she gets hit.

4) Erza only has 2 armours that could definantly take IM down and they both have short ranges and the nakagami's power nul is probably usless against non magical attacks.

Erza has two armors that one shot Delta while Ironman would likely waste all of his energy if he tried to beat her with range attacks...

A man in armor. Geez I wonder what's his weakness? What bs are you saying it's obvious that his weakness is the fact he is just a human in armor so she will obviously use wingblade.

Also, Erza has fought much harder opponents than iron man and not the way you said it.

@blanked

I belive i said something to that effect myself.

The only way she could figure that out is by sensing he has no magic, which she would do, but then she would think Tony a non-threat, hold back and give Tony a free shot which maybe all he needs to win.

If your refering to Irene, Erza had back up and she still almost died and if your refering to Acno all she managed to was knock him to the ground.

And btw IM has fought and teamed up with people who could casually god stomp the entire FT verse.

Erza holding back and underestimating an enemie never happened so that has no sense. Also, why would she underestimate him in the first place? cause sure he may be a human, but he is still a human in an armor and as long as he has an armor he is dangerous.

I am referring on "difficulty" not the AP.

Just for the record Erza actually fought against Irene on her own as well and was keeping up until Irene transformed.

Though i don't really see the point of the Irene and Acnologia example, since you said iron man's weakness is harder to figure out and Irene and Acno don't really have one(albeit DS, but that's something everyone know).

Doubt he did that in this armor/tier.

Actually she has: when she fought Ajeel she thought she had him beaten as soon as she pulled her wind sword, then he goes sandworld and would have killed her if not for Bisca's intervention. Then there's Hades, she stepped up to him despite knowing he no diffed someone stronger than her and the other members of team Natsu.

The IM armour is also non-magical so to Erza's perception Tony is a normal human in a mundane, if weird looking suit of armour and even if she does sense danger she wouldn't know how much of a threat IM is until they traded blows.

Generally a more powerful opponent (such as irene and acno) is more difficult.

All she did was dodge and inflict no damage.

I'd imagine he did and they would be why he built stronger armours, so as not to be outclassed again.

What are you talking about? That's not holding back or underestimating your enemie at all. She was simply outskilled due to his sand world allowing him to hide his presence and move from one point to another.Erza tried to finish him, but he used sand world and dissaperead.

And you are also wrong since it was Erza who gave the signal to Bisca to attack Ajeel and where, so that's not a sign of underestimating your opponent it's a sign of Erza's intelligence as she thought many moves in front of Ajeel and she prepared herself in case she was unable to beat him.

Fighting Hades is not underestimating him. It was a must! After all he would of attacked them. What kind of a bullshit reasoning in is "fighting a stronger enemie = underestimating said enemie" and the funniest part is the fact she fought with other 4 people helping her.

ERZA never underestimate an enemie. Erza was the first to figure out how impressive Wendy is. Erza was the first to recognise Meredy's strength and so on.

So stop with the pointless nerf.

The moment IM attack she instantly knows how dangerous he is and that's it.

Erza even said to Juvia that she is much stronger than she thinks.

Thinking your opponent hasn't got a trump card, someway of covering for their weaknesses or is more skilled than you when you don't know much about them is most certainly underestimating them.

Unfortunatly Erza has no back up in this fight and even if she did her chances of outsmarting via teamwork (or otherwise) Tony are laughably small.

If it isn't underestimation it is arrogance, like thinking a base line human could punch out a bull elephant.

I'm not nerfing her; you are wanking her and i'm disagreeing with you.

If she was underestimating him, she would of never worked together with Bisca and by same logic every person ever has underestimate their opponent and so did Tony. Not knowing about your opponents trump card is not underestimating it's just not knowing.

I said not thinking your opponent has a trump is underestimating not, not knowing.

Erza working with Bisca wasn't pre planned it was Bisca realizing that the MS armours light was Erza calling for help.

I don't know why am i bothering. You underestimate Erza and try to nerf her with not only examples that have 0 to do with this battle, but even false.

if you don't know your opponent has no trump card the most natural reaction is to think that way and pretty much every character ever has done that.

That said IM has no trump cards while Erza has two.

Please, nobody is nerfing nobody, which is the vote acount? Where's Gar? "sigh" let me see...

Erza: Blanked, Scarlet, Knight-A, Torch, Kazuma, Danmed = 6

Tony: New, Glass, Aizen, Knight-B, Ovens (Debateable), Teen, Noah = 7

Finally, grace period!

Newendigo said:
Please, nobody is nerfing nobody, which is the vote acount? Where's Gar? "sigh" let me see...
Erza: Blanked, Scarlet, Knight-A, Torch, Kazuma, Danmed = 6

Tony: New, Glass, Aizen, Knight-B, Ovens (Debateable), Teen, Noah = 7

Finally, grace period!
Am I missing something...?

Tony needs two more votes to be able to take the majority and for the grace period to be allowed to begin.

Gargoyle One said:
Nope
7 is Grace
For a verdict, there must be at least seven votes in favor of one character/team, with a minimum difference of three votes. Some examples:*A final vote tally of 6-0 will be considered invalid.

• A final vote tally of 7-0 will be considered valid.
  • A final vote tally of 7-4 will be considered valid.
  • A final vote tally of 7-5 will be considered invalid.

Gargoyle One said:
Right.
That's when a character wins, nothing to do with Grace
No, the score has to become valid (a winner is declared by majority vore) before grace can begin. The grace period is the last chance for arguments and votes before the results of the thread can be added to character profiles.

Unless Tony gets up to 9 votes so that there's a valid results, the grace can't even begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back