• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arknight's calc issues

The high tiers of the verse are currently scaled of these two calcs for attack potency and speed respectively.however i believe there are some errors with it.

1.Talulah melts a city block.

For some reason,the elevation is used for height of the volume.the block in question has only three storey buildings so i am pretty sure 156m isn't the height of the city block.

2.Brassrust Knight Speed.

Simply put the feat never happened at the measured distance.the pixel measuring was done from This video,however as you can see the knight didn't even react to the canon.the cutting of the canon part occurs in game.however nothing implies that the distance was same.

I believe the first one should be recalculated with an assumed height and the second one must be deleted.but what do you think?

Simply put the feat never happened at the measured distance.the pixel measuring was done from This video,however as you can see the knight didn't even react to the canon.the cutting of the canon part occurs in game.however nothing implies that the distance was same.
Can you show proof that the Knight was somewhere else before the projectile left the muzzle?

Can you show proof that the Knight was somewhere else before the projectile left the muzzle?

The pixel measurement were done from a feat that didn't even occur.if you watch the video we can see that the knight didn't even react to the attack. the arena they fight is a gladiator like tournament meaning the field is Huge.so him being several metres away is quite possible.

Hello there, I'm the one who made these calculations. I do admit that I made some errors with these calculations, and I would like to hear your suggestions on how to correct them.

Hello there, I'm the one who made these calculations. I do admit that I made some errors with these calculations, and I would like to hear your suggestions on how to correct them.
1.for the ap part.the neighbourhood is filled with 3 storey building so i suppose you can use the average and recalculate the ap.

2.for the speed part,i believe there is no mention of the distance when the feat occured,coupled with the fact it seems to be outlier with all other calculated feats.i think deletion is probably right.

Based on the fact that the dual between knights is usually close-range and that Brassrust Knight's standard tactic is going full front assault against his opponent. This would at least provide a basis for speculation, as there would be a gap for Ashlock to fire her cannon while still allowing Brassrust Knight to close in melee combat.

Do we have a set distance value for cqc fights?
if we do then redoing it with said value would be reasonable.just clarify with a calc member.

Based on this page, the typical distance for dueling is usually 10–20 paces (7.62–15.24 meters).

If you have any suggestions, I would appreciate them.

Back