• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Scenario One:

Gauntlet style, Arima fights each hero-in-training at a time - no rest between them.

Scenario Two:

All at once - everyone's had some degree of preparation.

Scenario Three:

Arima and Squad Zero (no Hirako) are fighting the entirety of Class 1-A.

-OR-

Arima only takes on Katsuki Bakugou, Eijirou Kirishima, Shouto Todoroki, and Izuku Midoriya. Eijirou and Midoriya are in their 8-B forms.

Always thought a versus between Tokyo Ghoul and BNHA would produce some interesting results.

Senario One:

I can see Arima taking out everyone except for Bakugou, Todoroki, Tokoyami (Depending on if it's a dark or light environment), and Deku (Depends if he's at 20% or not. If he is, then he'd blitz Arima).

Senario Two:

The heros-in-training will most likely win, as they have better feats of preparation and more varied abilities.

Senario Three:

Close. Arima and the Squad likely have more combat experience, but Class 1-A have more varied abilities and potential. Going for inconclusive here.

Alternative:

Eijirou will likely be defeated. Depends on if Midoriya's at 20% once again, since he'll blitz if he is. Everything else is the same as what I said up top.

For Scenario One, I'd agree that Deku would likely speedster Arima at 20%, though I'd likely say Arima would also beat Bakugou and Todoroki (ngl not sure about Tokoyami, that bird's pretty cool), as investigators such as Houji have beaten ghouls like Tatara's brother, Yan, who's implied to have the same Kakuja - which enables pseudopyrokinesis exceeding ~4,000C. Arima's got homing electricity + subsonic, so I'd say he'd beat everyone but Deku and Nightoyami.

Scenario Two Yeah, you right.

Back