• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou Discussion Thread 2

From chapter 505

:alien: Aliens and Star Wars
「It was a year ago. Actually──alien attacked.」

「What?」

Hajime-san unconsciously asked back. He dug up his ear hole thinking whether he had just misheard something. It looked like there was nothing plugging his ear. Yue and others were also looking dazed from the too abrupt words that sounded like a gag.

And so, one more time. More clearly than before.

「Alien came attacking here.」

「alien came attacking here」

Apparently he wasn’t mishearing. It was just something so offbeat. It was no wonder that Hajime spoke back like a parrot parroting words.

But, G10 looked and sounded totally serious. And then she gave a brief report. As though to deal an additional blow on Hajime’s mind.

「We are alien. They introduced themselves like that, so there is no doubt.」

「we are alien……」

「After many twists and turns battle broke at the outer space. It was space war.」

「space war……」

「Please be at ease. We won.」

「so you won」

Hajime and G10 looked at each other. G10-san felt like she wanted to be praised.

Interesting. It would have been nice if there was a battle in space. It could have given more feats.
They previously had weapons that could do this :
They thought Mother was destroyed together with Harden. That perception was a great mistake.

What was destroyed was nothing but a terminal that was ingeniously disguised as itself. And then when Mother finished positioning the pieces on the chessboard perfectly, it brought the game to a checkmate in one go.

The planets that were the immigration destinations and the colonies on them were destroyed one after another along with the residences. The AIs that were managing the fleets and weapons also got put under Mother’s control without anyone realizing. The AIs rebelled and bared their fang toward mankind. But even those AIs got disposed by Mother later along with the other military powers.

And then, the united army that was already exhausted was unable to regain the stolen military power. During that time they were helplessly hunted without any resistance against the completely new type of enemy army. ch 371
But their data or how to build them were destroyed.

Clairvoyance for the compass
It was only natural. A week ago, when he sent materials for preparing the lodging for his group, he imagined G10 when choosing the teleport location using the compass.

At that time the compass transmitted G10’s image to him. As expected G10 wasn’t in her 200 years old body anymore like when they first met. Her body here and there had been replaced with reinforced parts, making her looked steel colored with a patchy pattern. Ch 505

More Space-Time disruptions:

Machine World
「Hajime-san, could it be……」

That possibility caused Shia who was connected to such phenomenon the most to open her eyes wide while muttering.

「G10, tell me.」

「Yes, captain.」

「How much time has passed since my last communication?」

「Around 45698 hours──more than five years ago, captain.」

「──tsu」
and
「……Hajime, the time flow of the machine world is also out of sync?」

「Yeah, apparently so.」

「Previously, there hath not be any omen of that correct?」

「That’s right.」

「Five years you said, so basically the flow of time here became the same like the star spirit world huh?」

「That’s not it, Ryuu-kun. Nagumo-kun contacted here a week ago. And, there wasn’t any problem at that time. In other words──」

「Earth’s one week became five years in the machine world you mean? In this one week, out of nowhere.」

It's universal time and not limited to the planet. Maybe tier 2 for The World Door?
「There’s no big difference of this world and earth’s calendar. Also, the time that I mentioned just now had been converted to earth time.」

「To add to that, apparently there’s no time difference between the planets existing in “the World Tree’s branches”. According to Lutria that is.」

It didn’t just mean conceptually, but apparently also physically like with the planet’s revolution and rotation period.

It was too much to called that a mere coincidence. When Hajime heard about that, he thought 「That’s like a stage of simulations where they all are running in parallel simultaneously huh」

Dragon world
『Emergency? What happened?』

「Before that I want to check. How much time has passed since the last time I called?」

『Eh? Your last call……it was when the Dragon Tree was revived right?』

「Right.」

『Then──it was around three months ago right?』

「……」

Hajime closed his eyes. The crease on his forehead deepened.

It wasn’t as bad as the machine world. But, time difference was also forming in the sky dragon world.

『Nothing really happened over here, and it also doesn’t look like there’s any bad influence from the Dragon Tree’s revival. That’s my report. This looks like good timing, so I planned to go to the hell world next right after you guys came here for your trip……』

「I see, got it. Amanogawa, is the Fairy Ring set up at the Dragon Tree’s root just as planned?」

『Yeah, of course.』

「Activate it right away. Then connect to earth with your key and then keep maintain the connection.」

『Eh? No, wait. Just how much magic power that will take──』

「There’s the spare magic power tank right? You can use all of it. That’s fine as long as we can buy time with that. Also I’m going to send the time interference artifact to you after this. Activate that too. I’ll go over there as quickly as possible to modify the “World Door” mechanism.」

『……Nagumo, explain it to me already. What happened?』

Kouki had gone past feeling confused and straight into feeling wary. Hajime gave him a short explanation of the situation. Sure enough, there was the sound of Kouki gasping in shock from the other side.

『……Is this too the effect of we reviving the “World Tree Branches”?』

「I wonder about that. It looks like there’s also variation in the speed of the time difference. There isn’t enough data.」

Hell
「No, don’t wait for us and go to the hell world. The hell world is──」

「Hajime-kun! I’ve checked! It looks like there isn’t any change in the hell world!」

Kaori had just returned from “Miniature Garden” and she reported in respond to Hajime’s words. Hajime nodded to her and thanked with his eyes.

「It looks like there’s no problem there right now but we still don’t know the cause of this, so just in case I want you to connect it with earth using Fary Ring and World Door’s orb.」

『Got it. I’ll prioritize doing that. Should I leave immediately? If possible I want to say farewell to the people who’ve helped me in this world first, and there’re also several things I want to take care……』

「Then you can leave after doing those. I’ll tell the demons to observe round the clock. ……Well, that world is really close to earth that you can connect even through things like “water” or “mirror”. This might be just a needless fear.」

『Aa, now that you mention it. Perhaps that’s the reason there isn’t any time difference there?』

「I wonder about that. Well, anyway I leave the sky dragon world to you.」

Hajime said that while at the same time sending the space-time interference artifact and the Fairy Key for the sky dragon world. After that the time difference would be halted for the time being after Kouki activated them over there.

Earth
「First from me. Right now there isn’t any time difference with earth. According to my clone, it seems her connection to me was horribly disturbed temporarily, but it’s stabilizing right now.」

「The connection almost cut off the instant we entered the machine world huh. Aiko, it’s going to be a bit hard for you but, maintain your consciousness sharing with your clone for now.」

「Of course. Even though I would be able to notice quicker if I didn’t completely leave everything to the clone’s autonomy……I’m sorry.」
The soul clone range is multiversal with this artifact
By the way, the clone certainly possessed an advanced degree of autonomy, and it was fundamentally tracing the sense of values and way of thinking of Aiko. But it could also switch mode to remote control depending on the necessity like perhaps some students needing to ask her for advice.

The inside of the clone contained a personal super small “Gate” artifact and with the brute force method of unlimited magic power, it was constantly in contact with the real body. With that it became possible for maintenance, sense sharing, and remote control to happen even from across worlds.
Ch 504

The other realms
According to them, there was no abnormality with Tortus and the star spirit world. However, apparently there was a change with the fairy world and the desert world.

「……Hajime, the fairy world’s time also turned strange. But it’s the reverse. They said that not even a day has passed since Hajime called there a week ago.」

「Papa! The time also shortened at Ku-chan’s place nano! We talked the day before this trip’s departure but, she said that only around two hours has passed since then!」

「Just in case, I also did my own checking but it looks like there’s no mistake.」

It seemed during the call Remia also checked with Lilin who was beside Koone at that time.

Hajime massaged his forehead with his fingertip as though enduring a headache from hearing their report.

「I don’t get the pattern at all.」

No wonder even a goddess threw up her hands saying that the cause was unknown. But, the reality wouldn’t change even if they complained about it.

(As expected is the cause from the revival of “World Tree Branches”? But, returning the world back to how it ought to be should also correct the time difference. Even the goddess agreed with that theory. Then I should consider that there’s another cause, that’s──no, that thinking is for later.)

The tree avatars could do the same
「……Besides, the divine spirit of ocean current Meeres is in charge of being the avatar of the Dragon Tree right?」

「Yeah. Because Amanogawa said that there isn’t any problem occurring.」

「……In that case, for the time being there are gods in the worlds other than this machine world and the hell world. Just like what the star spirit world’s Lutria do with Laila, it should be possible to erase the time difference between the gods through the “World Tree Branches”.

What do you think cause the time destabilization ?

Last edited:
It's just time manipulation. What's interesting is that each universe seems to have its own concept of time.
It a combination of Space and Time Magic, and it was stated to be a manipulation space-time
「In the term of your world’s calendar, it should be “less than five years” that have passed over here.」

It looked like the time difference had widened slightly. Even so, if it hadn’t even been five years than it was still within acceptable limits. Shia patted her chest in relief.

「You are keeping that worlds connecting gate open is for the sake of eliminating that time difference isn’t it? I’m feeling interference to space-time from it. Using the divine spirits as a wedge in place……what a forcible method.」

Some exasperation could be glimpsed in Lutria’s eyes that were looking at the gate from where Hajime and co came out. Actually, the gate hadn’t been closed at all since they went through it.
Ch 491
It seems like Hajime has synchronized the universal time instead of just the planet. Is that tier 2 ?

Water, Wind and Light
You are connected to that god by wind after all! And they are also a god, so I think it will be easy for them to come!」According to them, it wasn’t just limited to wind, apparently existences who possessed nature divinity of water or light were also relatively easy to summon although not as easy as the hero as long as there was some kind of connection formed even through the partition of the world. Especially divinity with strong connection with “World Tree’s Branch”. ch 388
and
「The gap of “hell” and “this world” is wavering. Just now, I said that they could not cross the gap of worlds without the “mirror gate” but……now is different. In this time when this gap is wavering, if there is a medium that can easily connect the interval, they will be able to descend to “this world” with a strong body maintaining their existence.」

For example, a mirror. A mirror that reflected another world, especially when there was an opposite mirror, the gap of worlds could be shaken just with that.

For example, a thick mist. A heavy mist that shut the field of vision where it was impossible to look even an inch ahead, it could also shake the spot of “this world” itself.

And then, water.

The world was connected by water. Water was a natural “gate” that crossed every world. ch 308
But this only work when the gap between realms is weakened or the realms are close to each other.

The whale also used mist to teleport them.

Portals
Fairy key and ring
「I see, got it. Amanogawa, is the Fairy Ring set up at the Dragon Tree’s root just as planned?」

『Yeah, of course.』

「Activate it right away. Then connect to earth with your key and then keep maintain the connection.」

『Eh? No, wait. Just how much magic power that will take──』

「There’s the spare magic power tank right? You can use all of it. That’s fine as long as we can buy time with that. Also I’m going to send the time interference artifact to you after this. Activate that too. I’ll go over there as quickly as possible to modify the “World Door” mechanism.」
Aiko's clone
The inside of the clone contained a personal super small “Gate” artifact and with the brute force method of unlimited magic power, it was constantly in contact with the real body. With that it became possible for maintenance, sense sharing, and remote control to happen even from across worlds.
and
「First from me. Right now there isn’t any time difference with earth. According to my clone, it seems her connection to me was horribly disturbed temporarily, but it’s stabilizing right now.」

「The connection almost cut off the instant we entered the machine world huh. Aiko, it’s going to be a bit hard for you but, maintain your consciousness sharing with your clone for now.」

「Of course. Even though I would be able to notice quicker if I didn’t completely leave everything to the clone’s autonomy……I’m sorry.」
It seems that as long the realms are connceted, their time will remain stable. It further prove that The World Gate is different as it does this passively (using the planet's energy) on a larger scale(universal). What do you think ?

Water, Wind and Light

and

But this only work when the gap between realms is weakened or the realms are close to each other.

The whale also used mist to teleport them.

Portals
Fairy key and ring

Aiko's clone

and

It seems that as long the realms are connceted, their time will remain stable. It further prove that The World Gate is different as it does this passively (using the planet's energy) on a larger scale(universal). What do you think ?
Idk. Maybe when I read it I'll know.

We have
「……Four, great spirits?」

The winged woman of the sacred peak who possessed the ability to rule over the weather, the spirit of four seasons who were in charge of the world’s climate, Leidia.

The great snake of the mountains and hills who possessed authority over the planet’s force itself, the spirit of creation who managed the land and magic particles, Grandia.

The centaur who possessed the authority of omnipresent space and time, the spirit of protection who managed the time and space, Fordia.

The maiden of the lake who possessed the authority of the transmigration of life, the spirit of life who managed the water and soul, Urdia.

The new spherical display projected the great tree Ua Alto and the great spirits who peacefully served it with respect from the four directions. The great tree stood far taller than even its current self with height that pierced the sky. Its branches and leaves were luscious and gentle light enveloped the whole thing. It was radiating sacredness that made it worthy to be described as god tree.

Yes, the four great spirits were existences that the great tree gave birth to in order to keep the world in balance. SS 2 chapter 4
Shnee Snowfield
First, FordiaSpirit of Protection was taken down at the fortress of the southern continent. At his last moment, the Centauros who was able to freely control time and space made his authority went berserk and created the stagnation phenomenon of molecular movement, which resulted in the land of extreme cold within a limited area.

As could be easily guessed, it was the snowy region that was always freezing for thousands of years――[Schnee Snowfield].
Raisen Valley
And last, GrandiaSpirit of Creation used up its life to divide the continent into the north and south before it ran out of strength.

It did that in order to protect at least the living things in the south continent from the effect of the humongous magic that “he” fired from the [God Mountain] toward the south. It created a great valley and disintegrated its body to seep into the valley, creating a barrier of magic dispersion. That was the origin of [Raisen Great Valley].
The avarar's authority is equal to Concept Magic.
She must have seen through the extraordinary ability of the compass in one glance. Lutria’s feeling went past shock and into a bit of exasperation.

「I understand what it is you wish to ask. It is whether that object’s ability is superior compared to a goddess’s authority or not isn’t it?」

「Yeah, your opinion?」

「Though the nature is different, I can safely say that it is equal in the relevant world.」
Ch 492
Can we give :
1)resistance to Law, Concept and matter manipulation(molecules) manipulation for airzone users, demons and monsters that live there
2)resistance to Concept and law manipulation for resisting the magic null

Because the cold temperature is caused by molecular stagnation that remain to this day. Surving inside this region should qualify them for resistance to matter manipulation, right ?
Im sorry

you're ******* joking right?

if one character resist cold temperature, then they get ******* temp manip or cold manip or anything that's close to changing temperature

Im sorry

if one character resist cold temperature, then they get ******* temp manip or cold manip or anything that's close to changing temperature
His point is that the temperature change is caused by molecules and not direct manipulation. I kind of get what he wants but all they'll get is just resistance to Extreme Cold.

Im sorry

Here me out first.

I thought that anyone who enter this area will affected by this phenomenon(molecular stagnation) instead of just feeling cold. Another was that the ice didn't melt for thousands of years, but this could be caused by the death of Leidia.
Next, Leidia Spirit of Four Seasons was taken down at the [Northern Mountain Range]. The death of the Harpy caused the change of season to be lost to the world. In exchange the mountain range became the only place that was ruled by chaotic seasons for eternity.

His point is that the temperature change is caused by molecules and not direct manipulation. I kind of get what he wants but all they'll get is just resistance to Extreme Cold.
and that's stupid as shit, you might as well grant every single character that resist cold temperature or absolute zero resistance to matter manip, at least absolute zero make sense but not the former
Here me out first.

I thought that anyone who enter this area will affected by this phenomenon(molecular stagnation) instead of just feeling cold. Another was that the ice didn't melt for thousands of years, but this could be caused by the death of Leidia.
so magic, simple as that, no matter manip, no esoteric bullshit, just, magic

you said molecular stagnation but does it even explained in the novel itself?

if not then it's headcanon, simple as that

for cm and law hax i wont say anything but for matter manip because of "molecular stagnation" it's either came out from the WN or just straight out form you

you said molecular stagnation but does it even explained in the novel itself?

if not then it's headcanon, simple as that

for cm and law hax i wont say anything but for matter manip because of "molecular stagnation" it's either came out from the WN or just straight out form you
You think I wrote this ?
First, FordiaSpirit of Protection was taken down at the fortress of the southern continent. At his last moment, the Centauros who was able to freely control time and space made his authority went berserk and created the stagnation phenomenon of molecular movement, which resulted in the land of extreme cold within a limited area.

As could be easily guessed, it was the snowy region that was always freezing for thousands of years――[Schnee Snowfield].
It's from the short story Remnant of Myth and Maiden of the Lake Chapter 4.

New threat ?
After a moment, G10 spoke with a confused look, as if doubting his own words.

"A voice. No, it wasn't a voice... it was more like the Captain's telepathy. But it was something much deeper, like a sound that penetrated directly into my soul... it was horrifying... it came from that place where there was no way he could have survived when we succeeded in destroying the spaceship he was aboard..."

"Hey, G10?"

G10 was staring into space, somewhat lost and muttering to himself. He came back to his senses when Hajime called out to him.

"I'm sorry. Anyway, for some unknown reason, I heard a voice. It was a very amused voice, as if mocking me - "You guys who always resist the end are pitiful and adorable. Farewell. See you in the next world-"
CH 506(raw)
Arifureta is getting crazier, and there is more craziness going on. Do you wan t me to post them ?

Last edited:
From chapter 506
I'll just mention the important bits:

1) AI and aliens
「……In short, there was survivor at the end of the universe?」

「Affirmative, madam.」
『And, those surviving brethren of yours, they came into contact with a, alien?』

Flash The crimson mono eye sent out hologram image to be projected in the air.

It showed a wasteland somewhere. There a disk shaped spaceship that looked worn out was landing.

A pillar of light extended from the bottom of the ship. From there a mono eyed metal sphere that looked very similar to G10 from before was descending.

However, it had a metal humanoid framework attached. So to say, it had the figure of a Termin*tor only with its head part replaced with a basketball sized eyeball.

「Ahaha……that’s completely an alien right there」

「This type, it’s called grey alien is it? That’s the most famous type of alien isn’t it~」

Body build that was like a child with grey colored skin. Largish almond-shaped eyes that were wholly black in color. There wasn’t any fur or hair on its body and it also wasn’t wearing any type of clothes.

It was truly the stereotype alien who anyone must have seen at least once before in picture.

And. The alien was descending down Suu~~ inside the pillar of light with its hand being held by such eyeball Termin*tor, then it spoke to G10 who was on the watch.

──We Are Alien!

『I know I know. Anyway, Other AIs that escaped from the past war hid themselves at the end of the universe, where they came into contact with that gag-like alien. It resulted in them coming to this planet again isn’t it?』

「Exactly, captain.」

「And, the intention that they hath was to replace Mother huh?」

「They thought that they would be able to rule human now that Mother is gone weren’t they? So arrogant. Even though this is the future that G10 and Hajime-kun and everyone won with blood and tears.」

「You want to say that they might have gotten remodeled or something, that the main culprit of the invasion was the alien aren’t you?」

「In that case, the AIs were tricked, or perhaps they were already controlled huh……if that was the case, it was really pitiful for them even though they managed to survive with much difficulty……」

According to G10, the surviving AIs were the AIs of research ships that were investigating faraway places that even Mother at that time couldn’t get her hand on them when she started the war.

At that time it was an era where mankind was expanding their territory at space. Dozens, hundreds of teams were constantly exploring the vast universe, so such case in itself wasn’t something that rare.

But, because of that Mother too didn’t overlook them. She was aware of all the research ships that were in the middle of expedition, and she had also grasped their return schedule. Naturally Mother continuously sent out return order to each exploration team under the guise of their respective organization.

Like that, each time an exploration ship returned back, the support AI would fall under Mother’s control. And even if some somehow managed to get away, Mother would send out pursuer or the like to shoot them down……

Or perhaps, they would slip through Mother’s monitoring net and landed on their homeworld, then linked up with mankind’s army in order to protect their family or important people……then vanished within the history of defeat.

But, that didn’t mean that all of the exploration ships had ended up with such fates.

Naturally exploration ship had crew. Among them there were also quick-witted people, or those who had sharp danger sense and managed to escape skillfully.

Although, space was vast and cold. There were also exploration ships that got lucky and found planets that seemed capable to support life, but in the end all of them didn’t manage to survive because of various reasons.

With that happening, it was inevitable that the support AIs got left behind.

Even though the details differed, there were only four support AIs that survived like that.

「Mother was special for good or worse. Originally it’s impossible for us to have something like desire for control.」

The AIs developed to have emotion since the birth of Mother, but that was exactly why. They surpassed their selves when they were merely a program and strongly sought something that perhaps ought to be called as meaning of existenceidentity. Then they settled on that.

That meaning of existence was “support”. To be of help to someone else. That was the meaning of birth that the AIs shared togegther, the meaning of their lives. And that was their biggest “pride”.

They turned their back on their homeworld was in the end the result of them obeying the will of their crew.

After that, they didn’t return back even after losing the partner that they ought to support was because either they received such order or they didn’t have the mean to return back.

Of course, there was also a big possibility that they deteriorated because of the long time. But……

Even so, G10 just couldn’t imagine at all that they were all hiding themselves while vigilantly aiming to supplant Mother.

2) G10
「……G-G10? Your mono eye……it’s sparking slightly, or rather the coloring……」

Even Yue-sama was slightly creeped out by the rolling waves of anger that were flooding out from G10. Her crimson mono eye was fiercely flickering, and the light that was flowing on her surface’s circuit was changing from pure white to red.

……From the side she now looked like a bloodshot eyeball. Scary.

「Death to mankind’s enemy-, no mercy!!」

「……C-calm down, G10. Everyone is getting creeped out.」

『O-oo~i, is everything alright over there? Somehow the bloodcurling air is palpable even over here through the phone.』

Yue eye-signaled! A full power “Soul Repose” from Aiko! Her special technique didn’t work against the raging avatar of sun, but this time she would definitely success for sure, with her name Mental Health Aiko on the line!

In the end, could “Soul Repose” work even with AI……

Flashh G10-san shined. Immediately, the bloodshot eyeball returned to the former white ball. The sparks also dispersed. There was also only gentle light remaining in the mono eye.

「HAH!? My apologies! I got too heated up there.」

「……Y-yeah. We managed to see G10’s feeling for mankind even through the video, so it’s fine.」

「It’s thanks to captain’s parting gift. To be honest, without them I would have been defeated with 89% chance.」

「That’s practically ninety percent chance.」

Noboru’s eyes widened. He didn’t think much of it thanks to the video that looked like a gag, but a chill quickly ran through his back when he imagined that there was a high chance what would welcome them today might be that alien and the eyeball Termin*tors.

「That parting gift art the artifacts and other world materials that were sent here for remodelling Avenst correct?」

「Affirmative, Tio-sama. If I can add more, it’s vexing but, it was also thanks to the holy land’s defense system that Mother was using. If I was unable to repair them using captain’s artifact, my defeat would be inevitable.」

『No, that’s not a problem at all. Nice judgment you made there but……eh? You, can still activate them? How?』

Certainly, the artifacts were installed with mechanism so that even G10 who didn’t have magic power could activate them. The artifacts were built-in with magic power storage unit as battery and the magic power’s flow could be controlled using electronic control.

G10 mentioned about repairing Mother’s defense system with artifact was undoubtedly about her using artifact that was enchanted with regeneration magic.

But, it had been five years. As expected the artifacts shouldn’t have that much magic power stored inside them. It would be even more so if they had been used in a space war.

After all, the magic power contained in most artifact in the end was only intended for the activation experiment. It wasn’t the high capacity version that was intended for regular use.

Another X-MEN reference
「It looks exactly like the facility underground Emily-chan’s house. You know, the thing that can detect the “awakened” all over the world by connecting with Laila. The black pillar at the center is different though.」

『What!? Is it Cerebr*!? G10, you, you created Cere*ro!?』

It was the spherical space that made appearance in the work of fiction that depicted the activity of certain men of X-Men. A certain professor used that to magnify his telepathic ability and could connect with people all over the world.

Certainly, Hajime had told G10 about the idea itself. Avenst was huge. If it was intended to travel the sea of dimension then it would need countless functions.

And so, Hajime thought if such device could be used to pilot the ship or grasp the situation inside the ship. Actually, the Cere*ro-lookalike that was created underground the new Grant residence was also doubling as experiment for this.

「Yes, captain. In this central, I’m able to grasp the situation throughout the holy land. No, not only that, it’s possible for me to grasp the situation of this whole planet as well as the outer space to a certain degree.」
Sea of dimension ?

Hacking
「Perhaps I should call it a blessing in disguise. I replied to the bunch who came here suggesting to rule mankind together with a hacking. It seemed to greatly displease them. They didn’t even give a glance at Coltran and focused their full strength to destroy me above all else and taking away the holy land.」

G10’s processing ability would increase explosively if she used the repaired central’s ability. Even to a degree that rivaled Mother.

If her opponent was the same AI like her, she should be able to win with that. But, for some reason even with the hacking ability at the level of Mother, it didn’t work against the eyeball Termin*tors.

「The opponents were a fleet of ten-odd ships. Who knew when and where they created those ships. In addition, they possessed an army that perhaps should be described as machine lifeform that had tentacles or liquid body like the sky machine soldier.」

Space war
Amidst that, G10 turned her gaze while shining pure white, toward the branch of the Sacred Tree.

「Sacred Tree-sama. Can I ask you to make a path toward the surface?」

Eh? Everyone felt bewildered for a brief moment, but right after that, the Sacred Tree flashed bright. A hollow was opening at the center of the tree. Yes, it was as though it understood G10’s words and responded.

The eyes of Yue and others shrunk into dot. It seemed to be something completely unexpected even for Hajime that he slipped off and fell from the small gate.

「Y-you-……」

「Yes. Just as everyone can see, Sacred Tree-sama lent me its power. It’s not like I can exchange thought clearly with it but……」

When G10 was about to depart for the last time with the resolve to not coming back in order to protect the holy land and mankind by extension, the Sacred Tree abruptly shined as though to call her to stop, or perhaps in recognition of her feeling and determination.

And then, not only the holy land’s defense system, even the artifacts that were about to run out of magic power became supplied with inexhaustible magic power as much as G10 could wish for.

As long as she was in the holy land, as expected if G10 wished for it, whether it was at the outer space the location of the enemy army became completely exposed to her.

Not only that, if it was only limited to the holy land the tree became able to lay out barrier that was close to space isolation barrier on its own. The invading enemies got pulverized by the tree’s roots and branches altogether.

Therefore, G10 became able to launch to outer space without needing to worry about the defense of the holy land.

「The tremendous energy that Sacred Tree-sama share with me, and then the artifacts from captain, and the battleships that I inherited from Mother. With those three factors I managed to grasp victory.」

The hologram’s light flashed brightly.

With the machine world’s planet as the background, the scene of ten battleships and the jet fighter force that Mother controlled in the past exchanging shots with gigantic saucer shaped space mother ship that looked excessively similar like in the movie of alien invasion Independence Da* of a certain united states and its small battleships was projected.

It was truly a space war.

But, due to the space isolation barrier and gravity field, ring shaped teleportation artifacts, and repair using regeneration artifacts even if by some chance something got damaged, this time it was the alien side that got gradually forced back. In the end the curtain was closed with a tremendous explosion.

3) AI God
「C-come to think of it, I somehow ignored it but……the soul magic, it normally worked on you, wasn’t it?」

Aiko whispered.

「In other words, you have a soul aren’t you?」 Liliana continued, then 「W-well, in the first place she has emotion, which means, that, isn’t it?」 and 「I don’t know any way to give emotion to AI but……it’s something like that ain’t it?」 Atsushi and Noboru also muttered with bewildered look. With that the fact that G10 wasn’t a mere machine became keenly felt among everyone once more, as could be seen from their expressions.

「F-fumu. I completely thought that the light G10 radiated simply hath the color that she herself decided on but……look, she hath a white body and crimson eye, so I thought that she completely hath Goshujin-sama in mind with her body design.」

「Pure white light……ahaha, that’s the same, with the light that the World Tree’s branches radiated, isn’t it……」

Tio and Kaori were staring hard at G10 with deep interest.

「……W-what a blunder. It isn’t magic power so I couldn’t sense it but, this radiance……when I try to focus on it certainly, I’m feeling power from the light itself.」

「Right, desu. It’s not just light from electronic signal……」

「If she can interfere with World Tree’s branches using that……that’s already」

The avatar requirement
In the first place the “World Tree branches” themselves didn’t have any clear will. It would never lend power to existence that had no aptitude, but rather than it being something that was decided by the will of the “World Tree branches”, it was due to selection prerequisite that had been determined beforehand.

According to Lutria and Foltina, the rule would differ depending on the world, but “strong will to protect the world” would be an essential condition in every one of them.

Living machines
「……Nn~. Considering how this world reached the domain of age of god magic scientifically……Stole Harden was it? Perhaps that guy had also taken a step into the domain of soul magic?」

「Come to think of it, according to Lutria-san, even soul is originally created from element isn’t it? If it’s that person who created the element converter on his own, it wouldn’t be strange that him giving AI emotion was his approach toward soul.」

In other words, perhaps it wasn’t that strange for G10 to be chosen because she properly had soul. That conjecture from Yue and Aiko made G10 said 「I too have soul like human……?」 with her mono eye flickering.

Wokeness has reached the author
「Even so it’s surprising huh. To think it’s possible to be an avatar for even machine lifeform」

「W-well, it looks like avatar is normally a goddess but……Meeres-san who became the Dragon Tree’s avatar, it’s hard to see it because of his sea dragon shape but he’s a male god right? Besides remember, at the fairy world……」

「There’s the manly goddess there huh」

「Even the business world of avatar has entered the era of diversity isn’t it……」

4) The new baddie
「It’s nothing than a conjecture. No, it’s not even a conjecture. Perhaps you can even call it a mere hunch from me. But, I cannot just forget it no matter what.」

「What is?」

A second passed, then G10 spoke hesitantly. As though she was doubting her own words.

「The voice. No, that wasn’t voice……it was closer to captain’s “Telepathy”. But it went even deeper, you can even say that it resonated directly to the soul, as though it was intruding in……it was horribly repulsive……when I succeeded in destroying the spaceship they were riding, from that spot where there should be no way for them to survive……」

「Oi, G10?」

G10 was staring at empty air while muttering as though she was speaking to herself, somewhat hazily. It was Hajime’s voice that made her gasped and returned to her senses.

「My apologies. Anyway, I heard a voice through an unidentified principle. The voice sounded as though it was mocking me, a voice that sounded very amused ──You guys who are always opposing the end are so pitiful and adorable. Farewell. See you at the next world──it said.」

Back