• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ares corrupted JL members fight {PENDING REVISION}

She can't do anything to him because DM beings aren't affected by positive verse shenanigans. Plus mindhax.gg?

Honestly idk why its even there.
And the LS problem?

Oh and I was referring to this "Sub-Atomic Destruction with her Sword, Bypassing Durability with her Sword"
he didn't because of the context of the story, but if he is seriously trying to fight her, why would he stop?
Well, there was the WW fight in the batcave section and he didn't use the mind hax. I mean last time I used Merciless in a match every time I said that he didn't use mind hax you said it's because he didn't want to use it on WW. That's CIS and SBA doesn't do anything to it

Yeah there should be some scaling. But idk why it's unknown. Tho wonder woman's file is ******* horrendous. Deletion worthy lol
Well, I guess I should probably wait for the revision.

Wow, the state of the DC pages are horrible

Back