• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also Iron Spider Peter from NWH is literally the same as he was at the end of the movie skillwise since man literally went through no training over the course of the film, the only change was that against goblin he stopped holding back in their final battle and completely outskilled him unlike earlier in the movie where he held back so that same level of skill should still be present.

Also there's this
she can blow Peter away by clashing her bracelets
he does have good stamina and protection so a single blast wouldn't put him down, and he'd be able to try and find counterplay to that afterwards. It definitely is a huge advantage though.
then cut him in half with her sword. Plus, the sword can cut through Peter's webs.
And he can literally overwhelm her with web combos and disarm still

Last edited:
You know what? I'm gonna change my vote for Diana, she can blow Peter away by clashing her bracelets and then cut him in half with her sword. Plus, the sword can cut through Peter's webs.
Seriously don't understand all the sword arguments, like whats stopping him from specifically aiming for the hand she's holding the sword in and then just restraining her entirely.

Seriously don't understand all the sword arguments, like whats stopping him from specifically aiming for the hand she's holding the sword in and then just restraining her entirely.
I see no reason why she wouldn't be able to aimdodge his webs trying to take away her equipment

Sword shouldn't be a factor literally nothing stops him from web bullet or web grenade spamming her and restricting the sword and her movement like that

Last edited:
True, but unlikely. She's far more skilled than anyone he's ever fought and she can restrain him with the lasso as well.
At the same time I think were ignoring the fact that Diana in this key hasn't fought anyone like Spidey either, he has an insane amount of gadgets and web combinations at his disposal as well as a precog ability she has no idea about so I don't see how she could catch him off guard, even if she tried to use the bracelets of submission AOE attack Peter would anticipate it and know how dangerous the attack is.

At the same time I think were ignoring the fact that Diana in this key hasn't fought anyone like Spidey either, he has an insane amount of gadgets and web combinations at his disposal as well as a precog ability she has no idea about so I don't see how she could catch him off guard, even if she tried to use the bracelets of submission AOE attack Peter would anticipate it and know how dangerous the attack is.
World War I WW doesn't spam her bracelets in character does she

At the same time I think were ignoring the fact that Diana in this key hasn't fought anyone like Spidey either, he has an insane amount of gadgets and web combinations at his disposal as well as a precog ability she has no idea about
OP said the have knowledge

OP said the have knowledge
Akin to that of a civilian in endgame which I covered
Yep vs Doc Ock he does, and in that case it's way less of a skill stomp than this is being made out to be and Diana while having the general basic knowledge of what a civilian would know about Spidey by endgame wouldn't do her any good as this Diana pre-awakening is pretty technologically and wordly ignorant of things outside Themyscira and further history related and given that even in NWH average civilians are still trying to speculate abilities of peter aside from the webs and strength they've never seen the iron spider-suit.

That said Peter would have a better grasp of his opponent by a average civillian's perspective of WW since she'd have made appearances in the WW, 1984, BVS, and JL in all of them in the public light stopping crime or battling foes(I'd assume rescued civilians counts towards public knowledge), still is smarter than her, and would at the least have vastly more experience fighting different powered opponents who are versatile in a variety of different ways vs WW at this point who's only fought amazonians, germans, and ares

Last edited:
She will definitely use it against a troublesome opponent, that way she can momentarily knock out Peter and them one-shot him with her sword.
And literally when she does peter is going to sense it coming and precog her he can just web grenade half her body when she raises her hand

Also a big thing with her from this clip is that she brutes her way through she can tank the Germans guns because she's blocking them with her legs and arms where they are armored if she tries the same with Peter she'd just get webbed up and again what's stopping him from simply just grabbing the sword away from her when she's restrained he can literally just do that and likely would

MCU Peter isn't very skilled in general though. He's been Spiderman for only a couple of months and most of his fights are against like muggers and thugs. His fight against Captain America perfectly demonstrates what being outskilled can do to him too.
That said, he does have the Peter Tingle.
He’s been Spider-Man for a few years at this point. He’s fought Vulture, High powered thugs, some avengers, Thanos’s army and thanos himself, Mysterio and the drones, the NWH folks, it’s a pretty fair repertoire

I think I’m gonna vote for Peter. Though I believe Diana has greater AP, experience and some additional equipment, Peter has much greater agility, greater lifting strength, and his Spider Sense can come in handy to anticipate and dodge her attacks. Not only that, but the Iron Spider also gives him a variety of different move sets, such as the additional limbs. It also appears the Iron Spider has the same features as his previous suit, since he used his insta-kill mode during Endgame. By that logic, he would also have the different versions of his webs he can use, such as his electric webs or rapid fire if he’s desperate.

In No Way Home, his main fighting style revolves around restraining his opponent’s legs with his webs to land several punches and using his webs to control their bodies, which is what I think allowed him to beat Goblin in their second fight. So if he does that here, he could land several good blows on Diana and wear her down.

With the AP difference can the webs even tie up WW?
Ye, cos how hard she hits doesn’t equate to how much force she can exert by pulling,pushing, etc. because spideys webs can restrain folks with higher lifting ability, she would not have the ability to get out. Unless she uses her sword, but spider would prob try to disarm her right away.

Back