• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wonder Woman minor abilities addition

I compiled a list of her most frequent powers in the post-crisis/post-flashpoint age, which I believe should be mentioned in her bio.

POST-CRISIS

Animal Manipulation
- Wonder Woman commands crows to distract Superman - Wonder Woman 219

Soul Manipulation with Lasso of Truth
  1. Genocide with Lasso attacks John Stewart's soul - WW 2006 #27
  2. It has been hinted she could destroy soul - WW v3 607
  3. WW sees the memories of Captain Nazi by trapping his soul inside Lasso - WW 2006 #15

Sort of precognition
  1. WW makes Ares see future consequences of his actions - WW #6 1987

Immortality Negation Type 7
Wonder Woman kills Black Lanterns who are already dead conventionally - WW: Blackest Night#1

Resistance to Age Manipulation + Life Manipulation for Lasso of Truth
WW resists the decaying of her body and fills Death with Life - WW 1987 #4

Petrification
Lasso turns Hermes back to his original state from being a statue - WW 1987#51

Enhanced Senses
  1. She can see in the dark - WW 2006 #29
  2. Wonder Woman sees the aura of a divine object - JLA 66
  3. WW can sense another God (in this case it was Genocide who in actuality is just WW's dead body being returned to life in the future) - WW 2006 #26

Explosion Manipulation
Demons made of lies exploded on contact with Lasso - JLA Black Baptism #1

Information Analysis
Lasso tells Wonder Woman pressure points on Kraken's body - JLA #61

+ Non-Physical Interaction with Lasso (because she can interact with soul)

NEW 52/REBIRTH

WW is practically immune to virus (disease manipulation) - JL 2011 #36​

Enhanced Senses/Godlike Senses (this image can be used there sees through a magically cloaked scene) - Justice League of America 2013 #6

Healing - WW 2016 #14

Biological Manipulation

with lasso directly makes changes in DNA - WW 2016 #27

Electricity Manipulation

makes bolts of lightning - Justice League Rebirth #1

Resistance to Illusion

Escapes an illusionary vision - Trinity #6

Last edited:
This looks pretty good. But some points I should mention.

This comes from WW Odyssey, which was a reboot of Wonder Woman right before the New 52. I'm not 100% sure if this is back scales to her standard power set.

But I may be wrong about that.
That would just be precognition
Uh, he instantly comes back from this

Most of the other powers are with the lasso rather than Diana.

This looks pretty good. But some points I should mention.

This comes from WW Odyssey, which was a reboot of Wonder Woman right before the New 52. I'm not 100% sure if this is back scales to her standard power set.

But I may be wrong about that.
Odyssey was, indeed, a reboot of her post-crisis origins, complete with a new story and new abilities.
Maxwell Lord did survive it, but the dead individuals he resurrected did not. It was my fault for not clearing it there. I'm not sure how the wiki handles slaying zombies summoned by Black Lanterns.
Most of the other powers are with the lasso rather than Diana.
I was thinking the same thing. The majority of Wonder Woman's skills listed in her profile are really those of Lasso. However, if we separate them, her powers section will be reduced to little more than flight and certain superhuman physical traits. That is why treating her like Thor's profile is a fantastic idea. The majority of the skills stated on his profile are not his, but rather Mjolnir's.

He sees his soul but I see no evidence of attacking it.

Well, the part saying "who are already dead conventionally" should link the Black Lanterns' evidence of type 7 Immor.

It wouldn't be Petrification as no one is turned into stone, it would be Transmutation or Petrification Negation, and it's neither in this case; the text points out how purifying flames of the lasso did that, so it's Purification.

The link needs to be fixed.

They did so because that's how they work, it's not a power for the lasso. It is filled with "truth", whatever that counts as.

Ok, but it needs to be worded as to what's happening, she just not minding to use a mask.

Enhanced Senses/Godlike Senses (this image can be used there sees through a magically cloaked scene) - Justice League of America 2013 #6

It would be Extrasensory Perception as human eyes can't see it.

They both have it for themselves(?), so it's regen.

Very limited. That womon stole DNA, it wasn't her "truth" and the "lie" got destroyed, with her true DNA being seen as white and the one that wasn't hers seen as black, it's just part of their other weird powers and the lasso wouldn't change DNA under any other context.

The rest is all correct.

@Antvasima @Efficiente

Can this modification be completed in a few days if you don't mind? I looked at Wonder Woman's profile from the Golden Age, and it appears like she might use some new feats/abilities. I wasn't aware of the status of that profile before, so I couldn't have included it here. I'll tag you with Golden Age WW powers when I'm free in a few days (because I will be busy for the next few days due to 2 festivals). If that isn't already against the wiki's rules?

What Eficiente has accepted can probably be applied. Thank you for helping out.

Saksham:

You can mention abilities to add for the Golden Age Wonder Woman as well if you wish.

Is somebody who knows how to edit properly willing to apply what has been accepted here?

Soul Manipulation with Lasso of Truth
  1. Genocide with Lasso attacks John Stewart's soul - WW 2006 #27
Imo this isn't anything.
I think this is Alternate Future Display moreso
Type 7 alone is irrelevant Immortality, so this is nothing.

You don't get Immortality Negation for killing zombies

This is Petrification Nullification
Explosion Manipulation
Demons made of lies exploded on contact with Lasso - JLA Black Baptism #1
Seems moreso a property of the demons rather than that of the lasso

I'll check New 52+ shit later, consider anything I didn't input on in Post-Crisis, as valid

I can't reword what i typed again. But I'm stating alternative future versions of characters are used if they alternative future counterpart doesn't use amp to do such feat or abilities.

Do any of the following changes need to be modified?

Thank you for the reply.
Do any of the following changes need to be modified?

So about this?

Back