• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are Tier 2 Smash Characters consistent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there are already 13,000 pages here and multiple non-canon pages from different verses (Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Ball, Fire Emblem, etc.) , i dont think 53 would be that big of a problem, specially since we already have smash bros pages.

he's still 3-A. has the same tiering speed, same transformation and abilities. the only small change he has is hakai.

@marco Kingdom hearts has those characters part of the story, and dragon ball has different characters, and even if it's the same character, they have COMPLETELY different abilities. and Fire emblem only has a mobile game spinoff based on itself.

Anyways, last time I'm derailing here.

Fire Emblem has Future Past Lucina and TMS#FE pages.

Subspace emmisary has the smash characters being part of the story.

and they do have different abilities. Robin can use nosferatu, Mario can throw fire without a fire flower, Bayonetta does not have time stop, All of Shulk´s and Wario´s skills are different or made up.

you mean a completely different Lucina? Also the characters in TMS are their own characters.

I'm pretty sure someone already debunked that claim.

Robin is a jack of all trades character. He can use virtually every ability in the game due to how customizeable he is. Mario can use the fire without fire flower in other games iirc. Bayonetta still has witch time in the game, not to mention she's not even a part of the brawl story.

Robin cannot use Nosferatu in FEA.

Future Past Lucina is not canon to FEA, she is as non canon as the Einherjar DLCs.

Bayonetta has time manipulation, while she doesnt have time stop anymore.

Gigglypuff´s rest does absurd damage.

Also, that would only rule out new characters from Smash 4, which include Wii Fit Trainer.

If they are shown to be completely different characters, then they can have their profiles. FP Lucina is a different person. Robin can use nosferatu when you class change him. and how does jigglypuff dealing absurd damage with rest equals an automatic justification for a profile when it's just one small thing? Also does bayonetta have a lot of different things that justifies her having a new profile, or is it just some small things?

Well, if you wanna get technical with it, none of the Smash characters are humans, but sentient Thropies, and their backstories are totally different.

just because they're trophies it doesn't mean they're completely different characters when they act, do, and behave like the originals.

It does not change the fact that they have different backstories (Brawl Adventure mode) and that they are a different species. (Plush toys or Thropies).

If we compare FP Lucina and regular Lucina, the only thing different is their backstory, but they are both human, technically use the same weapon and technically act and behave the same.

Theglassman12 said:
he's still 3-A. has the same tiering speed, same transformation and abilities. the only small change he has is hakai.
No, he is 3-C, likely massively ftl, and a different transformation (Ssj blue full power).

Yes, ONLY shake the universe, that's not 3-A, but I can't find the calc.

Theglassman12 said:
No the old kai stated that the universe was in trouble when he felt the shockwave.
Feats >>>> a statement that only said that the universe was in trouble.

No, you created that pointless profiles although everyone disagreed, then why I can't create a profile for manga Goku?

Seems like a flood of unnecessary profiles. If this is accepted, we would have to allow profiles like Xenoverse Goku, Xeno Goku, Anime Goku etc. which I feel is pretty redundant. The making of these profiles appears to be nothing more than having original characters at a higher tier, the same reasons why Xenoverse Goku and the such were rejected. It's about consistency.

why does everything have to be related dto dragonball?

there are already non canon pages like the kingdom hearts ones, and there is literally nothing different about those pages and smash.

Amexim said:
"Is 2-C Smash Sonic a good enough profile?" This is my question Azzy. And you will probably say know for some reason, to which I will scratch my head in confusion because it's "different" enough to be included. Being different isn't an actual quality we can objectively look for and agree on what's different or not.
No, it really isn't. I have zero idea why you don't understand this. It's not a version of Sonic with a new form or drastically differing personality and abilities. It's Sonic with a Low 2-C rating slapped on him, and "because we can have as many profiles as we want" is not a good reason to add profiles that don't actually contribute anything.

This literally just exists because people want to slap "Low 2-C" on random characters, at this point.

I created the manga Goku Profile, I can't find the calc of shaking the universe so I put him in Unknown, At least 4-B

Wait, I'm surprised by this thread too. As much as I'd love to see Tier 2 profiles for all my favorite Nintendo character, I do feel like making a profile for each Smash character is quite excessive. I'm alright with the various non combat characters with little to no abilities outside of smash scaling to the god tiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back