• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Are Tier 2 Smash Characters consistent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for speed, I still agree with Master Hand being MFTL+ scaling to the Final Destination platform. He can clearly outspeed it, get behind it and catch it again. Master Core can even lift it around casually.

Also, this shows how far above baseline Tabuu is.

Dialga is still an absurdly casual Low 2-C via being born.

Arceus still poops on Dialga and the entire CT.

Master Hand treats Arceus like a literal toy.

Tabuu rekts Master Hand casually.

I mean yeah. But my question was more if Master Hand being MFTL+ was legit or not. And imo it is.

But we can't just leave everyone at MHS+ and Master Hand at MFTL+.

I'm gonna sue you so hard that I'm gonna list every profile so you won't forget any like the forgetful Cal you are.

-Ice Climbers

-R.O.B.

-Captain Falcon

-Kiby

-Mr. Game & Watch

-Shadow Bugs

-Duck Hunt Dog

-Duon

-Sandbag

-Mii Fighter

Now I'm trying to think of a good opponent for Captain Falcon. Best I can think of is Jiren (both being in the ToP)

While I don't mind scaling from Tabuu, Master Hand, and Crazy Hand, every other reason seems debateable or just plain not acceptable.

I can agree partially with the scaling from Arceus and stuff, however, that depends on how much you wanna take from stuff that is possible in the game. If we just take the Hands, Core, and Tabuu, then surviving attacks from Arceus and the CT doesn't seem like an outlier.

I disagree with Low 2-C Giga Bowser.

Master Hand and Crazy hand are literally the creators of the Smash Universe. Just because Giga Bowser comes after the MH and CH fights chronologically in a series of minigames doesn't mean he's superior.

However I still think the Arceus scaling can work. It's the same reasoning we used for the previous Tier 7 ranking, only with Entei.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back