• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcueid's Regen Upgrade but actually it's a Dead Apostile regen downgrade

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
"Regenerationn (Works by reversing time; At least Mid, likely Low-High normally; her Regenerationn should be comparable to Roa's. Low-Godly over time / with lots of energy; created herself a new body after her previous one was destroyed by Shiki's Mystic Eyes)"

Except that this isn't Low-Godly. Shiki's Mystic Eyes completely kill someone's existence.

And as Night of Wallachia and Dust of Osiris show, that's Mid-Godly regen.

Well, i was wrong, as can be seen bellow. But, might as well fix the Dead Apostile regen.

High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown / cut to pieces, or from a small piece of your body, such as your severed head, a single organ, or a finger.-Regenerationn page

Roa, and other Dead Apostile, have Low-High based on regenerating from their ankles, however, as the regen page says, that is actually High-Mid. Pretty simple.

That wouldn't be Low Godly in the first place lol.

But also, iirc, that's just a thing Shiki's eyes do. When he cuts something, the thing is also cut in half (He did that to a bed when he first got the eyes). They still inact death and bypass regen.

Nah it's low godly because she didn't put the 17 pieces back together, she made a completely new body. Which was necessary because like you said, MEoDP negate regen.

Arc's body died, but her soul was still fine.

So why does TATARI have Mid-Godly if the justification is that they can regen from MEoDP? Or do they have something else?

that doesn't explain explain me much

Well, while i am here, i can say that Dead Apostile regen while in full moon should be High-Mid instead of Low-High. Low-High is regenerating from a puddle of blood or from individual cells. Roa regenerated from his ankles.

Well, Low High is generally means regenerating from any very small section of matter from your body. You can get Low-High from regenerating from just a head.

In fact, the regen page says:

High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown / cut to pieces, or from a small piece of your body, such as your severed head, a single organ, or a finger.

So yeah.

I added Low-High to an entire verse because low high was the answer to me asking what regenerating from just a head was

love you too >_>

Since almost no one knows about Tsukihimi, i assume it's fine for me to change it right?

Back