• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Things that need to be changed for Nasuverse

Agreed. Thanks for pointing these out; all the stuff I need to add went into locked profiles, so I had to pre plan all my edits, which was a pain and why it's taken me so long to add stuff. If someone is adding some of the more minor stuff, it's a HUGE help.
Can you write down the Gods of Fate or the names of their divine souls that come to mind to update the profiles of the bureaucrats?

So you want us to specify this to make the profiles more descriptive? yes it is true because nasuverse may be perceived as MG at first by someone who does not know about it I will suggest in this
Yeah, that's what I want. Just make it more descriptive so that it makes sense to someone who has basically no knowledge whatsoever of the verse

Alr then, since an admin and a thread mod agreed, I started editing profiles that needed to be edited

Edit: I adjusted Zeus and Aphrodite's profiles and I'm taking a break for now

Last edited:
That may take a while, but sure.
I forgot to do this, shit.

Dioscuri, Romulus-Quirinus, Vritra, Quetz, Tamamo/Amaterasu, Skadi, Kama, Arjuna Alter, Space Ishtar, BB + BB Pele, Tiamat, Artemis, Demeter, Aphrodite, Zeus, Surtr, Cernunnos, Chaos, Lion King.

I think these are all the ones who are straight up Gods/Divine Spirits?

Dioscuri, Romulus-Quirinus, Vritra, Quetz, Tamamo/Amaterasu, Skadi, Kama, Arjuna Alter, Space Ishtar, BB + BB Pele, Tiamat, Artemis, Demeter, Aphrodite, Zeus, Surtr, Cernunnos, Chaos, Lion King.

I'm sorry, but I've updated the profiles that came to my mind, and now I think I can change them in the next revision, as content moderators can't reopen the profiles

Hate to sound like a Gilfag but if Tiamat gets the HGR stuff then shouldn't Enuma Elish get HGRN since he did kill her in Babylonia and she stayed dead...

Normally yeah but given how Tiamat was weakened on several levels and explicitly made killable, not really.
Did those have anything to do with the Regen though? Unless I'm missing something cause she was given the concept of death and bringing her into the underworld nullified that whole "She can't die so long as life exists" thing (don't quote me on that I may be misremembering), but as far as I can tell neither of those things would've hampered her regen again unless I'm missing something.

Back