• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know i've already make a match with ganon but Link is way more good in this case so this time, it's Link against her.

• speed equdlized
  • Both 4-B
  • Both start at 100 meters of each other
Arcueid Extra
Link Render
Hyaaaaaah

Just wait until I remove all his resistances too ovo

So my question is how does the moon ladys conceptual manipulation work and how often does she use it?

Anyway, fight goes this way:

Fi telepathically tells Link stuff Arceuid resists/stuff that works on her. Link does it. The end.

If Arcueid does something faster than this, she wins. If not, Link wins.

Arcueid Brunestud doesn't have non-physical interaction, meaning that she has limited options to kill Link.

Link shoots her in the face with a Silver Arrow, turning her into ash and negating her Regenerationn, all the while saying "no u, NLF" to her being-always-stronger stuffs

What kind of regen does the Arrow negate because Arc's is time reversal? Since this is Archetype: Earth, she immediately leads with her Marble Phantasm and shreds Link with her reality warping.

I know that part, its not hard to find it at the very end of the P&A. I meant was the regen it negated extremely fast healing, time reversal, etc.

AnonymousBlank said:
I know that part, its not hard to find it at the very end of the P&A. I meant was the regen it negated extremely fast healing, time reversal, etc.
Gano's Regenerationn, which Link can negated, is based on his soul

AnonymousBlank said:
This one.

Link's regen negation shouldn't work as stated above.

How does Link handle Arc's reality warping/probability manipulation? As for Arc's conceptual manip, since that ability is linked to her own authority, it should become active as soon as the match begins; Archetype-Earth is just her going full power, after all.

Sealing and BFR is useless as she can just open a portal and leave. Or just time reverse out of it

She was able to return from the Earth to the Moon Cell as well.

.....If you're sealed you can open a portal to another area.

I don't see the "lol wut" there, that's kinda common sense if it's good enough. Sealing doesn't magically shut down the ability to open up a portal and leave.....

Regardless, her standard range is planetary, but her portals were able to bring her from Earth to a seoerate world in the Moon Cell.

Not like it matters since she can just Time Reverse back

Schnee One said:
.....If you're sealed you can open a portal to another area.

I don't see the "lol wut" there, that's kinda common sense if it's good enough. Sealing doesn't magically shut down the ability to open up a portal and leave.....
Demise, Ganondorf and Vaati are facepalming themselves for not thinking about that earlier...

Reverse time to back before she was BFRd or Sealed or just before it

Or again, open a portal and leave.

Irrelevant again, when Link sealed away Demise, Ganon and Vaati, who can all travel across dimensions and open portals. Either sealing doesn't work the way you say, or Link's sealing ignores dimensional travel. Pick your favorite.

Then his Sealing is beyond that range, point that out instead of being unhelpful and saying "lolwut"

Then yeah, she can't travel back, so she reverses to a previous point in time.

Or just passively negate Links chances of even using it to begin with using probability manipulation

Back