• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No clue how this will go

Starting distance is 100 meters

Incomplete Master Sword Link vs Original Series Kevin 11

Both are 7-C

Speed is unequalized since they're both within the relativistic range

Link's Attack Potency: 19 kilotons

Kevin's Attack Potency: Slightly upscales from baseline (>5.8 kilotons)

Who wins?

Link:

Kevin:

Inconclusive:

(Note: Apparently a lot of the video scans that show Kevin 11's powers were taken down, but I'll try to find sources if anyone has questions about how his abilities work)

Last edited:
I should probably restrict Link's resurrection with Fairies since he has the attack potency advantage and they don't show up in his standard equipment

Kevin has more ability variety and might actually be faster than link here, but not by such a great deal to the point that Link won't be able to hit him. He's more agile due to having XLR8's powers and being able to fly around, but Link has more combat skill. Kevin can use Heatblast's powers but Link's ice arrows have been shown to freeze lava before. So while Link is more skilled and has the attack potency advantage, Kevin is more agile and has more abilities along with with his crystal arm being able to regenerate and having much stronger lifting strength. I might vote for Kevin, but I'll wait for Zelda supporters to give their input before deciding on anybody

Is this a bad time to point out that the version of the Master Sword that makes Link 7-C got downgraded to 8-A a while back?

This the FOURTH time I've made a matchup where calculations that were accepted months ago just weren't added to profiles

Calc is still 7-C, but the incomplete Master Sword doesn't scale to it anymore since A) The monster with the 7-C feat was fought with the complete Master Sword (Which is 6-C) not the incomplete version, and B) The monster itself wasn't even the one that did the 7-C feat, the Master Sword was used against the worm parasite living in Levias' not Levias himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back