• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arc's time reversal only works on the state of her body. She can't physically travel back to a different point in time, so she can't escape being sealed.

That aside, she can still prevent Link from using said sealing with Marble Phantasm, so long as it isn't instant. But if Link can catch her by surprise, which isn't likely but possible, then he can win with sealing.

But, that's what I was constantly asking you by comparing her time rewind to Zeref's...

Link catching her by surprise via Perception Manipulation (stone mask) is a pretty big possibility given that Fi exists.

Which is why I responded "Where is this coming from" because I don't see the comparison or where it comes from

But if her Narbke can just manipulate probability he's likely not using his best stuff.

Arcueid as Archetype-Earth is literally one with reality on Earth, and thus possesses Presence Detection at least equal to Enkidu's. Enkidu is easily able to see through A+ Presence Concealment, a skill of Assassin class Servants.

Presence Concealment of that rank allows Assassins to become effectively imperceptible to the point that Jack the Ripper could stroll through crowded streets in the middle of the day while covered in blood and carrying a mangled corpse, all while conversing loudly with their Master, and not a single person in the vicinity would even notice.

Arc can be taken off-guard, but it'll take a lot more than Link's stone mask - which is drastically inferior to even lower ranks of PC - to get past her senses.

The real cal howard said:
The Stone Mask has done exactly that before though without the corpse for obvious reasons.
Except it also doesn't work on any of the bosses as well as certain normal enemies like the Gerudo Pirates. PC has never failed against anyone that didn't have Presence Detection or outright Clairvoyance before. The stone mask has no feats on the same level as PC's higher ranks.

Aside from the example I've already given, users of PC have:

- Evaded detection from people using specialized technology/magic way ahead of their time to locate the user of PC, despite said user standing right next to them.

- Evaded the senses of other Servants who can detect each other even when both invisible and incorporeal.

- Managed to write out notes in direct view of elite magi and despite the magus seeing the notes in the progress of being written, there was no sign of the user of PC at all.

Solacis said:
Except it also doesn't work on any of the bosses as well as certain normal enemies like the Gerudo Pirates. PC has never failed against anyone that didn't have Presence Detection or outright Clairvoyance before. The stone mask has no feats on the same level as PC's higher ranks.
The stone mask not working on bosses is gameplay mechanics. The former user of the Stone Mask was literally trying to get noticed for a pretty long time, but no one ever managed to feel him.

There's a reason Ganondorf has resistance to perception manipulation.

A lot of that is game mechanics. Most enemies can be killed and not attack you in turn. The previous sap who owned the mask, iirc it was a soldier named Shiro, went around foryears actively trying to get people to notice him to no avail. Shouting at them, jumping in their way wildly waving his arms, grabbing them, etc. Link, the dude who can see ghosts, was unable to see him without the Lens of Truth.

Thing is, is the normal people he would try and make react comparable to said bosses at all? A normal human is likely still not gonna feel an assassin even when PC drops down immensely, and between Kairi and Mordred, Kairi didn't even know Jack was already at his throat ready to kill him while Mordred, much farther away and having the advantage of sensing Servants and Instinct, reacted only at the very last second for a lack of better words.

Enkidu as well manages to feel things like water kilometers away, not people but damn water, and was the only one likely besides Dumas, who only felt like the atmosphere had changed, in the entire Fake Holy Grail War to even slightly feel what was Watcher, invisible, impercetible to every other person in the war. And while he's part of the Earth, Arcueid becomes the Earth itself nearly personified. Her presence detection would at the lowest be Enkidu's, likely something much higher. This disregarding that Link would need to go for Stone Mask before Marble Phantasm is up and she's ******* with probability.

Given from Arcueid's profile, her probability manipulation isn't some Gurren Lagann, Yhwach type stuff that will allow her to win the match. She can't manipulate the probability of Link using an item.

"Can recreate any natural phenomenon via Probability Manipulation, such as Elemental Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Chain Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, and Transmutation, Power Bestowal (Archetype Earth claims to be able to grant immortality to others)"

The only of her abilities that can actually screw Link over is her spatial manipulation, but Link is faaar more likely to bust out something that would defeat her and with equal if not higher Authority, she's not resisting some of his higher tiered stuff like his existence erasure.

It kinda needs to lack feats to be called a no limits fallacy.

It's what made her 4B to begin with from what I recall

Seriously, it's a stat amp

What? Feats in the first place provide limits. Heck, Saitama has feats and gets NLF'd to heck and back. Besides, if the stat amp is what boosted her to that level, which iirc it's not, then that would be its cap.

It's just as NLF as said boost. If anything, it's more of an NLF. As that's just for one attack. And not everything this chick has is conceptual. It's not listed under conceptual manipulation and instead listed under something different. If you want a different analogy then Ganondorf can only be defeated by holy weapons is an NLF. Conceptual or not, anything can be NLF'd. Heck, I could pull that card too with Link's Heart Ring making it so he only takes a fraction of damage from any attack. Saying it's just a stat boost is hiding he NLF and would be no different than me saying Cell can Zenkai himself to reaching the level of Amitabha.

If Cell can Zenkai himself infinitely I see no reason he can't, though the universe would have imploded by the time he would come close to it.

<It's Just one attack

It's not, but that's derailing.

Ganondorf s natural ability works on that level, so I don't see the NLF, as I never once claimed Arc can just boost to 3A or some shit, it's seriously only a 50x boost, if even that considering Arcueid stomps baselines and from what I recall Baseline to 1 Kilofoe is only around 45x.

Actually....Why does being 50x stronger prevent being shaved? From what I recall that's matter Manipulation

Even 2x is a notable difference (not saying 2x is stomp worthy or anything), let alone 50x. Also Arcueid from what I gathered is 4-B through comparableness. She's have to have stomped Kiara, Amaterasu, or Saver (the only other 4-Bs in the verse from what I know) to be above that. If she did I'll shut up but her profile doesn't even mention fighting them.

How is it matter manipulation. If it is, you're right. It wouldn't change my vote but you'd be right. But you kinda have to prove it's matter manipulation instead of just pure power.

Why would pure power allow you to dosintegrate someone with a thought?

Arcueid doesn't have TK and even then it certainly doesn't work like that.

But I'll wait for Anon

Arc can reduce her opponents to atoms with marble phantasm and resemble them if and how she wants

Back