• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Archean Eon Art Meng Chuan Mortal Key Speed Additions CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

YueNoMoral

Username Only
I know this will be short, but let's go. I see in the profile on Mortal Key that Meng Chuan is only Subsonic, but i found some feat that can be higher than that but still has not been calculated on the profile. so i calculate the feats, here's the link.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:YueNoMoral/Meng_Chuan_Mortal_Key_Combat_and_React_Speed

So, this will makes Supersonic+ Combat and Reaction speed for Meng Chuan's Mortal Key. This happened on chapter 54, I think its fine since in the next key He become MHS+.

Nah. Two staff supporters agree and the calc is already accepted by a calculation group member. It can be applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back